Partial close StopLoss (Neither trailing nor partial TP)

thread: Partial close StopLoss (Neither trailing nor partial TP)

Partial close StopLoss (Neither trailing nor partial TP)

That which I´m looking to get is an EA which partialy closes your trade [if in loss].
    Ex.:
    60 percent in 10 pips negative
    20 percent in 30 pips negative
    20% -50 pips

that I couldn´t find no EA that can do this.
    Does anyone know one? Please?

-what's the point of doing this way?
    At the same time you will have tigh stoploss to get a big lot trade and broad SL for small amount.
    Place pre-orders in candy spots [like double shirts, etc] and if appropriate, colect a lot of juice . But if not THAT right, colect a little juice anyway. Of course, if incorrect SL will realize.
    *Someone said 95% of traders loose cash on FX however they aren't aways incorrect about the direction. Just timing.

I utilize separate multiple prevent orders to realize partial s/l then close them using close by option (to recover spread).

ex.

Buying 1 lot @ 99.80

impending stop market orders @
    0.6 lot @ 99.70
    0.2 lot @ 99.50
    0.2 lot @ 99.30

Thank you. I will try that way in another transaction.

Hope its not hedge, doubling spread and swap

I use separate several stop orders to attain partial s/l then close them using near by choice (to regain spread). ex. Buying 1 lot @ 99.80 impending stop market orders @ 0.6 lot @ 99.70 0.2 lot @ 99.50 0.2 lot @ 99.30
    Tried today to comprehend the modo. This is hedge, therefore does not apply to the OP notion.

Thank you for this out of the box style

quote Tried today to understand the modo. Therefore does not apply to the OP notion this is hedge. Thank you for this out of the box design
    hedge is indirect stop, if you utilize close by choice it will become normal stop effect

here I have attach script try it on demo initial
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...7263387236.mq4

Just tried today at Demo.
    As its title sugests...
    It immediately closes running hedge trades. But equal number of both sides.
    3buy-2sell = 1buy
    3buy-3sell = 0

Worked good on EURJPY and EURUSD

Thank you for your EA.

I agree that hedge is indirect cease but cover one second spread and swap. Didn't work in EUA brokers that block hedge [just saying]

near by option is your manual choose the amount to close? Manual is what we want to avoid here.

Only tried now at Demo. As its title sugests... It instantly closes running hedge trades. But equal number of both sides. 3buy-2sell = 1buy 3buy-3sell = 0 fine on EURJPY and EURUSD Thank you to the EA. I concur that hedge is indirect cease but cover one second spread and swap. Didn't operate in EUA brokers that obstruct hedge [just saying] near by option is your manual choose the amount to shut? Manual is what we would like to avoid here.
    2nd spread will be charge should you utilize Close choice, by using close by option we could avoid 2nd disperse, most trade make this mistake, learned after two years of my trading life

should you check history, it will shows one trade closed with 0 profit/loss other one closed with real profit/loss

Edit check equity before closing and after closing you can notice spread recovered

Where are those imitation'real' traders that trade without even stoplosses.I dare you to exchange without stoploss again.With EuroChf decreasing 3000 pips r.i.p for your FX accounts.i wish swissy rally got you naked with no SL. lol

Nobody?

•