Need help to code TDI RT indior for MT4 build 600

thread: Need help to code TDI RT indior for MT4 build 600

Need help to code TDI RT indicator for MT4 build 600

Anyone have any idea about how to code the TDI Rt to construct 600?
    Once I try to place in new upload. .The yellow line does not compute (flat line on the screen) so I have crappola.
    I have build 600 of a similar TDI....but don't have any concept of how I would generate the ICustom output out of it. It's about 20 factors.
    This new construct suc ks and su cks some more. The upgrade is a disaster. Half the indiors do not work.

I'm using in an ea so I have to make it function. Not simply copy it back in the folder because it will not start the exe file .
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1382928102.mq4
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1161880034.mq4

Thank You , Thank you! Awesome. Working good. I just need to re-arrange the Icustom attribute in ea and I am off and running.
    I think that I will have to learn more about this construct....Grrrr.

Q? Do you understand Is there ever away to use the previous indior statistics in an ea? (not an indior)
    MT4 makes it possible for the output in the window..but does not give you the choice of a default for price....
    In this case,

double b1 =iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_M15, 13, PRICE_CLOSE,1);
    double b2=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M15,2,1,MODE_SMA,???????? ,0);

I want to bypass this dilemma if I could. Below works in the indior Window

quote Hello, The Traders Dynamic Index aka TDI is actually 3 moving averages of the RSi data. The default parameters are: the TDI Price Line PL green line is a SMA(2) of the RSI(interval 13, Close Price). Then the TDI Trade Signal Line reddish line is a SMA(7) of the PL green line.

The TDI Market Base Line MBL yellow line is a SMA 34 span of the PL green line. You can replie these utilizing the platform#8217;

Do you understand Is there ever away to utilize the previous indior data in an ea? (maybe not an indior) MT4 allows the output in the window..but does not give you the choice of a default option for price.... In this case, double b1 =iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_M15, 13, PRICE_CLOSE,1); double b2=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M15,2,1,MODE_SMA,???????? ,0);
    That could be equivalent to the purpose iMAOnArray();
    when you look at the TDI-Sub code, you may notice how it is used.

Thank you.... I have never noticed that before. Only factors entered. I believe I could do this fairly easily. Geeze, now I feel dumb!

Does anybody has a TDI MTF dashboard alert when direction sign detected?

Or some other kind soul willing to code you? Can't loe anywhere in the internet.

Anyone have any idea on how best to code the TDI Rt to construct 600? While I try to place in new upload. .The yellow line doesn't compute (flat line on the display ) so I have crappola. I have build 600 of a comparable TDI....but have no idea of how I'd generate the ICustom output out of it. It's about 20 factors. This new construct suc ks and su cks more. The update is a tragedy. The indiors don't work. I'm using in an ea, therefore I must make it work. Not only copy it back into the folder since it won't start the exe file properly. file file...
    Yes, it seems that the first TDI does not work correctly in construct 600. I will leave it up to metaquotes to support and fix their software. However if you just need the 3 main lines, rather than the rings, you may use the connected indior.
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1575638700.mq4

•