MT4 vs VT.. conspiracy?? -
1 2 3 4

thread: MT4 vs VT.. conspiracy??

Hi...

A question about article #6....seems to me from the chart posted that a brief entry would have occurred a number of hours prior to the lengthy entry..thus giving you a loss...?

hi...

A question about article #6....seems to me by the chart posted that a brief entry would have occurred a few hours before the lengthy entry..thus giving you a reduction...?
    Can you ch the chart and then mock up or add an arrow to where you are speaking about??

hi. .

The bars within the white circle..there are a couple opens inside there.

I exchange 1H on all the charts, MT4 and VT..

Can you also trade the 1h chart on mt4?

Well, the account is completely free, so you have got nothing to lose. In addition, I have the indior :

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...ne-dollar.html

so that you can give it a shot. . I would love to reproduce exactly the same situation as me.

hehee. .

If it is possible to be profitable on MT4 and not on VT, that might be a trip too!

TwoBlink. I've been tradign in Demo on MT. Based on what you've learned thus far, do you recommend I switch to VT? I am not familiar with VT.. Or is it too early to draw a conclusion. I wish Mouteki provide his input and would drop by. We miss Mouteki to you!

Due 2

I exchange the 1H like I exchange the 4H. -2,-1,0,1,2
    as a 5 bar pattern place where 0 is the greatest high or lowest low relative to the two on the right and left.

As scared as I am to answer the question because I know somebody is going to ask me to describe it. .

I exchange a heavily modified mouteki setup. I seem profoundly at mouteki parabolic breaks that have a very very large probability.

So far by hand, I'm profitable 100 percent on VT..

Which are Mouteki Parabolics? I utilize the Mouteki comparative highs and lows, and unite them together with Larry William style 1,2,3's of alteration, including quality testing.

On what we call: Do Mi Re's, I wait for a pullback test in the middle. On Re Mi Do's, I do not.

(Do Re Mi like from the audio Do Re Mi. . As in Do a deer a female deer. .)

If all this sounds greek to you, then you are trading the wrong tool, Options should seem greek, not Forex! (OK, monetary instrument comedy there).

I've noticed that Larry Willi talks about what I now refer to as the accordion impact of the market. Why mouteki gets thrashed about is either a failed TP, or the accordion effect upon the entry point. .

The accordion impact as I define it

The market scrunches and consolidated while it compresses; it breaks , then it scrunches, then it breaks out. Larry Willi includes a half a chapter dedied to this.

Too much to sort, and way too much to describe. .

Can you set the charts at Bid or Ask when drawing trend lines....sometimes it make a difference...(like turning the color of the candle)

Thanks
    Dorothy
    Hi Dorothy,

Statistical theory says, it doesn't matter. In the long term, the amount of trades you miss because you used bid instead of ask, is going to be just like the amount of trades you get because you used bid instead of ask.

The key is CONSISTENCY. As soon as you pick one, you stick to it.

It should be Tools System Builder Import, although I am not facing my windows computer at this time.

That is it.

Thank You twoblink

Hi,

Statistical theory States it does Not matter. In the long term, the amount of trades you overlook because you utilized bid instead of ask, will be the same as the amount of trades that you get as you used bid instead of ask.

The secret is CONSISTENCY. Once you pick one, you adhere with it.

Hi TwoBlink,

For the transactions you submitted in VT, they appear to be winner too if you take them in MT4.

Could you post charts from VT and MT4 to the Exact Same period? So we can see whether the losing setup in MT4 will look in VT and what's why you didn't take them in VT?

•