Is there a change that brokers discussed here are HYIPs? -
1 2

thread: Is there a change that brokers discussed here are HYIPs?

Incompetence!!! Over Confidence!!! My buddy...

The factor of greed and fear.

Yes... forex have promising profits. But people are generally greedy and hold on too long. Here in forex, time frame goes by seconds unlike stock markets. In a split second you can lose everything u pump in. This will be caused by the leverage system.

High profits comes with great risks...
    One of the 1st things I heard with Forex is that you shouldn't risk more then 2-5% of your total amount every time! If I will keep this rule attempt to learn from mistakes made, I ought to be able to perform well? Thanks!

One of the 1st things I heard with Forex is that you shouldn't risk more then 2-5% of your total amount every moment! If I will continue to keep this rule try to learn from errors made, I ought to be able to perform well? Thanks!
    2 percent is a lot and will be possibly the biggest mistake new traders make. The complete first rule of investing is:'conserve my cash' never forget this one rule. It is better to use.5percent or less while studying.

2 percent is for when you know what you are doing and are doing it. And only on a trade your experience has led you to believe is a very large probability bet.

Great Trading

What is about your opinion the reason why most people loose from the Currency Market market?
    I thought about that issue for quite a while but did not find a response.

My attempts have been so far

a) It's due to the spread. 3 pips is a lot, if you simply go for 30 pips.
    Most brokers live by the spread - so that there gotta be some cash paid.

B) Maybe, most folks close winnin' trades to premature and depart loosin' transactions
    open for a long time. So they cut wins, because they're afraid it may turn
    about and let looses run - in the expectation, they'll return.

Don't know, in case there are any other explanations.

Of course, you also can place things like to much religion, no cash managment etc..
    Into account - but in the end it is the trades that count, and not why
    why you combined them. There gotta be a logical reason people generally need to neglect.

ciao,

t.

It's acctually much more like Roulette.

•