Mouteki Web Conference
1 2 3 ...

thread: Mouteki Web Conference

Test

Mouteki Web Conference

I would like to know whether or not the Mouteki group would like to exchange and share live charts using a web conference service free of charge. Oncliqforexwe would attach a recording here at the end of the seminar. Again this service is at no charge and would assist the group greatly in determining that trades to take in a real-time environment.

So, will Mouteki moderate?!

I'd like yto know whether the Mouteki group would like to trade and discuss live charts using a web conference service absolutely free of charge. Oncliqforexwe'd attach a recording here at the end of the seminar. Again this service is free of charge and would assist the group greatly in determining that trades to take in a real-time environment.

TimeFreedom
    Good idea Time. Count me . Let us know the particulars.

Wonderful idea... Am In

One large and quite critical suggestion....

We must all use a demo account from the exact same broker for the web conf. As different brokers follow different timezones, it gets quite hard for everyone to have the same charts and trendines etc..

Test
    One large and quite crucial suggestion....

We must all use a demo account from precisely the same broker for the web conf. As distinct brokers follow various timezones, it becomes quite difficult for everyone to have the same charts and trendines etc..
    ForexPlayer,

Good thought. I prefer FXDD or even IBFX. Let's choose between the two.

I'm in.

Regards,

Good Idea - I am in too.

I have only been demo trading this system for the last week after studying Mouteki's doc and powerpoint file and have been following all of the threads.

This could be great to affirm that I am doing things correctly and learn from others more experienced with this program.

ForexPlayer,

Good Thought. I favor IBFX or even FXDD. Let's select between the two.

TimeFreedom
    My vote is for FXDD.

What do the other folks think?

Grand idea!
    I would like to learn whether the Mouteki group would like to exchange and share live charts using a web conference service free of charge. In the end of the seminar we'd attach a listing here on FF. Again this service is free of charge and would assist the group greatly in deciding which transactions to choose in a real time environment.

TimeFreedom

•