Global Macro FX -
1 2 3 4

thread: Global Macro FX

9.2% total return, commodities are tremendously overvalued based on my own models. More than 1.5% excess of excpected yield this week.

Crazy week

Lets go again

Its your success, hardwork, which paying you back, you deserve it. . Â
    Best of fortune

Liquidated Some of my profits before FOMC address this morning, according tocliqforexexplorer my egy has an annualized 16% yield. Comparing this to the Barclay's Hedge Global macro Index which returned 13 percent on investment over precisely the same period of time, I conquer the hedge fund industry with my system.

Liquidated A number of my profits prior to FOMC speech this morning, based oncliqforexexplorer my egy has an annualized 16% yield. Comparing this to the Barclay's Hedge Global macro Index that returned 13% on investment over the exact same time period, I beat the hedge fund industry with my system.
    Hey man

Liquidated A number of my profits prior to FOMC speech this morning, based oncliqforexexplorer my own egy comes with an annualized 16% yield. Comparing this on the Barclay's Hedge Global macro Index that returned 13% on investment over the same period of time, I conquer the hedge fund business with my system.
    Do you have stop loss in your own body??

quote do you have ceased loss in your system??
    No stop loss, the only use of a stop loss in my kind of egy is to prevent bankruptcy.

About to bring a hedging beta to offset market crashes.

•