Tradeing software/progr
1 2

thread: Tradeing software/progr

Tradeing software/programs

I am trying to find a program which I can utilize to execute My tradeing plans.
    So many potential trades occur sometimes of the day and night once I am not at my computer, stareing at the screen.

I don't know if anything like this exists for the micro traders budget.

This is what I am thinking. An app which would initiate an audible alarm from my PC. Example: I am useing the 5,20 and 50 EMA, so when the 5 EMA crosses over the 20EMA or 50EMA it initiates the alarm, which will alert me of a potential trade. Also in case this program can be set up so that you're trying to find a particular difference between the EMA's. 10 pips between the 5 and 50, and 20 pips between 5 and 20, before it'd alarm (this would eliminate nuisance alarms in a floating market). 15 minutes 1hour and daily charts

Am I dreaming of something way out of the league or that which????

As far as my plans go, this is critical if I will make forex work. Or else I have to trade longer trends. However you're always getting charged interest ETC when ever you depart a commerce open.

Anyone out there to answer the query??

When There's nothing of this sort available I've 4 programming buddies who could help me out and I might make this type of product accessible (read opportunist )

What is metatrader anyways? I have not checked the site yet

what's metatrader anyways? I haven't checked the website yet
    Metatrader is a trading platform wherein you can program your indiors (I haven't looked too much in to it's capabilities though...), however I'm not positive whether you can program alerts. . However, I have a hinch it could...

I am sure you could write something like that in VT Trader quite simply. Down load it at no cost at at http://cmsfx.com/ and read the docs for trading sytems. You could even have it auto trade for you but I would not.

Let me know by email or pm if you need assistance. I am self UNemployed and have nothing but time. (and I can be easly bribed by way of biscuits )

Am I dreaming about something way outside of my league or that which????
    Absolutely not.

There is a program called TradeStation that will do whatever you would like. You can have it shout wake you up bastard if the price crosses the 50MA while the ADX is rising over 23 and its between 3 and 4am. You can also have it perform the trade for you automatically. Whatever you want man, it can do it. However, as with all things worthwhile, it is going to take you a bit of time to understand.

Yes this is possible and rather simple on almost all adequate platforms such as tradestation, metatrader, intellichart, visualtrader, etc.. In fact if you glance at intellichart manual you'll find examples quite similar to your idea...
    Good luck

Thanks all who responded. I'll check out some of these platforms. I like s Idea of a computer which shouts Wake up you bastard. Thats more of everything I'm utilized to and I would respond in kind!

Due

Please don't forget to update me HD after checking them out. .
    I'll be checking them out also but I believe not now because I have some other items I am working on right now. .

Thanks. .

Metatrader is free download and also have tons of features for technical analysis. U can also create your own indiors and expert advisor inside them.

•