Average Daily Range Table (ADR) -
... 2 3 4

thread: Average Daily Range Table (ADR)

Hello HedgePiglet. I'd sent you a PM on 5th October, 2014. Somehow I guess you missed replying on it.
    I require the 30 days, 90 days, 180 days and 365 days Average Daily Range of all Currency Pairs.
    Will appreciate if you're able to provide it. Thanks.

Hello . I require the 30 days, 90 days, 180 days and 365 days Average Daily Range of all Currency Pairs. Will appreciate if you can provide it. Thanks.
    Hello N-P,
    My scripts I wrote are just for my personal trading system and are confined to 1 Day, 5 Day, 10 Day and 20 Day ADR's. I will also do a complete over a set period up to a year but I am fighting to get it tabulated.

I'll work on this for you and find out what I can come up with.

HP

quote Hi N-P, My scripts I wrote are only for my personal trading system and are confined to 1 Day, 5 Day, 10 Day along with 20 Day ADR's. I can also do a complete over a set period till a year but I am struggling to get it tabulated. I'll work on this for you and find out what I can produce. HP
    I'm in no rush. Please give it if possible whenever you have the time.
    Thanks in advance.

Latest update:
    First Column is your Pair/Instrument - Second is the popular phrase I use for it - 3rd column is the newest price - 4th column you can ignore (white numbers) since I use these for my own calculations - 5th column (Orange Numbers) is yesterdays range and - 6th column (Red Amounts ) is the 5 day Range. Contact me if you want more added.

Monday 2 March '15

How do you get an uptodate Average Daily Range table of current pairs?

Garc?agr
    Monday 2 March'15 image
    hello, Will you kindly update this important Information for us, thx

Hi All, I have been asked to post each days ADR, and it just so happens (ta-daa) I have such a thing: Easy to read/interpret. Column 1 is yesterdays Range, 2 (red) is the 5 day average and Three (Blue) is the 10 day average. image
    Thank you, for infomation.

Hi HedgePiglet, would you mind posting the most recent chart? Thanks.

That is nice, would you be inclined to share this? Where or how can I loe this chart live so that I could move the scroll bar and loe AUDJPY? Thanks!

•