Pairs to trade for beginners -
1 2 3 4

thread: Pairs to trade for beginners

usmanp and . Thank you guys for helping.

Thank you.
    You are welcome and yet another note, you may want to review a few of those youtube videos for extra assistance, really enlightening . .

Well I might tell youtube videos help alot also do assess babypips.com and stockcharts.com if you haven`t checked that before consistently try to calculate first and then note that what you wish to exchange then match your outcome later but only don`t trade which will build confidence in you and practice would be secure.

Http://www.stochastic-macd.com/tstw24traders.htm

that is the way currency market moves, this guy is consulted with many banks for the machine.

I would love to thank everybody assisting us newbies. Being that I'm completely new to FX markets, I want to ask the following questions:

1) What kind of literature could you advoe for newbies?
    Two) Regarding technical indiors, what should I be searching for?
    3) I have not begun to exchange nevertheless, could it be sensible to open a demo account this early and just observe?

I love all of the suggestions, thank you.

I want to thank everyone assisting us newbies. Being that I am completely new to FX markets, I want to ask the following questions:

1) What type of literature could you advoe for newbies?
    Two) Seeing technical indiors, what should I be searching for?
    3) I have not begun to trade nevertheless, could it be sensible to start a demo account this early and just observe?

Hey Mainline

I am a newbie like you, but let me welcome you to Forex globe anyway.

I do not know your first question, so let me jump to the next one.

I believe first thing you ought to be doing is learning the fundamentals about the market. Trend lines, support, resistance, candlesticks patterns (doji, bullish engulfing, hammer, etc), fashion price patterns (head and shoulders, dual shirts, double bottoms etc) and so on.

Then when you master those items, start learning a little about the very popular indiors and market analysis tools. Fibonacci, Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands, RSI, etc..

3) I have not begun to trade nevertheless, could it be wise to open a demo account this early and just observe?

In my brief experience, I realize it's never too early to start a demo account. It will offer you a great idea the way the market moves. After all, there are quite successful traders out there which trade without any indiors, who knows, perhaps you can be one of them! One of them is running a journal here, he plays just naked trading (trading without indiors). Check his article and learn, I learn alot from him all the time. Https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...nectivity.html

It will take some time depending upon your dediion and intelligence. I have been learning for a little over a year, I'd like to put the blame on devotion rather than intelligence in my case! LOL.

There is also that website for novices that might help you understand the basic candlestick patterns and indiors, in case you feel as though you are all set to start. Http://forexquestions.info/

Try to be consistent, flexible, determined and successful.

All the best.

Hey

I'm a newbie just like you, but let me welcome you to Forex world anyhow.

I do not understand your initial question, so let me jump into the next one.

2) Regarding technical indiors, what should I be looking for?
    I believe first thing you should be doing is studying the fundamentals about the market. Trend lines, support, resistance, candlesticks patterns (doji, bullish engulfing, hammer, etc), trend price patterns (head and shoulders, double tops, double bottoms etc) and so on.

Then when you master those things, start learning a.. .
    Kenawee,

Thanks for answering the questions and for posting the links as well, I will be reviewing them soon. Regarding the first question, I will restate and ask : what books do you recommend to see for beginners. I say novels, because I have limited net access at work and would like to take books with me to see, other wise I would use the world wide web to further my research. I totally agree with you about devotion, I believe devotion determines a great deal of success in any project we undertake. You appear to be on the right track, maybe I will learn from you in the future

I would like to thank everybody assisting us newbies. Being that I'm completely new to FX markets, I want to ask the following questions:

1) What kind of literature could you advoe for newbies?
    3) I've not started to trade yet, could it be wise to start a demo account this ancient and simply observe?

On the lit part, you can elect to review some of the internet tools from infant pips school to other free online tools. However, on novels, there's a whole lot list out it all here might not be possible.
    On technician indiors, babypips college provides some of the basic info on exactly the same including more comprehensive charting on utilizing exactly the same.
    On demos, yes, it is good to observe, find out more about the platform, open and execute orders and firm up a egy which you can use with live account, hope that helps. .

For new traders that are only beginning, I suggest learning how to exchange at least one of the seven majors i.e. EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD and NZDUSD, before venturing to other currency pairs.

This is only because the majors are the most heavily traded and provide the most liquidity for the fulfilment of your transactions.

quote find out candlesticks patterns and nude chart first, learn to identify the chart itself without anything pure blank chart is all u need, even after years of trading, all experienced traders fall back to pure charts,, no indiors, no boilinger bands, nothing whatsoever , just utilize horizontal line is all u need. Beginners should learn to make things easy, by reading price action, and seeing how one candles proceed to another, what does each candle says concerning the price itself, and the volatility during different sessions. After learning price actions with...
    This is great counsel, thank u

I'm comparatively new to Forex trading and wish to practice a bit with my demo account. This is not a question.

Do you guys find a particular pair of currencies are simpler to trade for novices? A market which has a clear bias for uptrend/downtrend or one which is proven to be currently ranging?

If you were to recommend a chart today for a newcomer to trade and learn from, what would it be and why?

Thank you for your time
    The most important currency or your bench mark is the USD.
    That orders the majority of the pricing for all currencies and commodities in the world because of it's reserve currency status.

There Eur/usd,Gbp/Usd, Aud/Usd, Nzd/USD, are positive correlated currencies
    that the USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, are negative associated currencies

that the EUR/JPY is the only other pair not involving the USD in it is pricing

all other pairs are artificial EUR/GBP is Eur/Usd versus Gbp/Usd etc

now the significance is not equals one

individual economic policies, GDP, and other factors will affect each pair respectively

take the USD/JPY it is significance is.13 while the USD/CAD -.62
    The GBP/usd is .74 while the AUD/usd is .69, Australia has been cutting interest rates, BOE has been doing easing, the BOJ continues to battle appreciation the Euro continues to battle debt crisis, and the USD continues to have an accommodating monetary policy.

Ther is no simple pair, you need to understand the drivers for every currency, but when I was to give you advice stay with you with roster over rates for the specific position you are taking along with a very low beta.

Instance

I pay roll over when longing the Euro therefore I the GBP that's highly correlated with favorable roll over for longer term positions while keeping his eye on the united kingdom market, or the AUD as I get higher roll over.

When shorting I brief the Euro for favorable roll over, as the AUD roster over brief is overly expensive. However, if your profit viz a viz your risk outweighs it then you are able to break this principle. 21 afternoon at .00006 pip on typical roll over is 12.6 pips on a monthly standing. So account for this I, hold long term AUD or GBP and intraday Euro, or when it doesn't undermine my favorable expectancy then I don't mind.

Gbp/usd includes a beta of .88 (the bench mark is that the Euro Usd, it composes over 50 percent of the USDX, but you can use the USDX as the bench mark to me it is only more convenient when creating calculations to utilize the fiber as I trade the fiber)

on beta alone I say go for long the GBP as it is less risky than the AUD, also when shorting accept the USD/CAD as it is less risky than the JPY and CHF

•