What timeframe do you use for trading? -
1 2 3 4 5

thread: What timeframe do you use for trading?

Most of my trading is done though automation with API integrated software, but when I'm around to moniter the charts I use tick charts mostly, this helps me to identify fluctuations in order flow easily. I of course do not only use tick charts, but they're suitable for me.
    Then in your view, is it a short time trde or lengthy time trade which giving us greatest profit?

The majority of my trading has been completed though automation with API integrated software, but when I'm around to moniter the charts I use tick charts mostly, it helps me to identify changes in order flow easily. I of course do not only use tick charts, but they are convenient for me.

The very best is to learn how to use all of them. Simply, because occasionally a giant move starts with a minor swing point about the 1m chart... should you understand to pin point these, you can enter a huge rewarding commerce using a ridicules risk.
    Thank you for the information.

Longer time frames just make you see the entire image and historic data better Shorter time frames are better for scalpers
    once we do sclaper, the number of pips that we should target to CL or TP? And to get a beginer thay with $1000 account, in what percentage we will need to CL on your view?

The best is to learn how to use all of them.
    Just, because sometimes a giant move begins with a small swing stage on the 1m chart...
    in case you know to pin point these, it is possible to enter a enormous rewarding commerce using a ridicules risk.

I'm using 15 minutes, but now I believe for usig 1H or 30M coz sometimes they jus freak me out. I'm still hoping to loe my commerce egy together with my demo account. Life do a battle.

Longer time frames just Allow You to Find the Entire picture and Historic data better

Shorter time frames are Much Better for scalpers

At first I exchange on 15 minutes and thought I was able to make money fast and with the minimum risks, but I was not very successful inside. Now I favor daily frame and I am doing a little better.

I mostly use the 1h interval and also the 4h one. Then again sometimes I use the 30m time frame. Personally, I believe it all depends on your style of trading. It is dependent upon how long you wish to devote being in front of your screen and tracking the market. I find that the one that allows me to see the most accurate information are the timeframes. They let me know the direction the market will proceed throughout the indiors that I'm using.

all timeframe

•