Money management plan - Your way to the millions
1 2 3 ...

thread: Money management plan - Your way to the millions

Money management plan - Your way to the millions

While most traders center on trading egy and systems, some didn't concentrate on money climbing egy, so that I post now my effort on money management egy to reach million in simple and clear way.

The egy is based on amounts and each level is based on earning 400 pips with max lose 100 pips in the begin of each level to jump to the next level.

So if trader have a fantastic trading egy with small anticipated lose on trade and benefit great profits he's able to use this money program.

I shall post in this thread my trading system later on and updates on the money management program.

Profit case:

You will need 400 Pips to double your money and to move from level to the next.

Lose the event risks:

Losing 100 Pips bull back you to the half of the former degree
    Losing 200 Pips bull you back to the begin of the previous degree.

Trading Strategy:

This money egy to be trader with almost any egy with small stop lose and great winning ratio.

Best Wishes,
    Alaa Maanawi

https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1551286164.xls

What about the older egy then the one you first have since one is different from the new one that didn't work correctly

BEST REGARDS

Maanaw

I like your thought here with MM its not actually talked about much and is simply the most significant entry and exit tactics fail to conquer mistakes in MM but MM can create a hugely profitable method from really awful entry and exit tactics.

This is something to Take into Account. . Fix lot position sizing... makes a massive difference to your efficiency as a trader. . I encourage new traders to have great efficiency with their MM through the learning process. . Something that aids our traders is this idea of fixed lot standing sizing. . This is having put plateaus for fixed losses and gains while trading. . Ill post a idea of fixed lot standing sizing.

A trader has a idea of how to trade the market. . This idea employs pin bars in swing highs and swing lows of the market to buy and sell the trader notices that risk rewards of 1:1.5 hit very frequently without breaking up the low of this pinbar. The trader wants to trade the pinbar but doesnt know the magnitude of the edge the pinbars provide.

The trader in a bid to learn the magnitude of this pinbars dives into trading the installment but has a restricted account dimensions. He's told he should risk a % of top account per trade . . Since this trader is a tester that he assesses the advantage required to produce profits with this ... the trader runs the test in 50% win rate in 1:1 and notices something odd. Most traders believe 1:1 r:r at 50% win rate to be breakeven trading... however, the numbers dont reflect this... what is reflected is a gradually weight reduction. This really is what the trader observed...

beginning equilibrium: 1000
    win rate 50 percent
    50 percent on a loss
    50 percent on a triumph

1000*.50=500*1.5=750*.5=375*1.5=562*.5=281*1.5=421
    bal * loss=bal*win=bal*loss=bal*win=bal*loss=bal*win = new equilibrium

youll detect he won... 3 times
    and youll detect he lost ... 3 times
    and youll detect his r:r was 1:1
    and youll detect his triumph rate was 50 percent
    BUT youll also notice he only has 42.1% of his account abandoned following 6 trades when he should be breakeven....

The trader scratches his head and says well thats not gonna work the way can I actually make this BE in 50 percent without skewing my R and lowering my probabilities to reach my goals...?

smart trader....

He says hello... I know ill use fixed losses and gains not a % of the account. . He goes back to the drawing board and notices that with losses that are fixed and win sums he is a breakeven trader... this is what his new test showed. .

Starting equilibrium: 1000
    win rate 50 percent
    $500 on a loss not a %
    $500 on a triumph

at the same win loss order...

1000-500=500 500=1000-500=500 500=1000-500=500 500=1000
    bal loss=bal win=bal loss=bal win=bal loss=bal win = new equilibrium

he notices he saved 580 dollars not using a % predied R;R egy and will be actually be at 50 percent with fixed. . He says to himself nicely I know from my back testing these pins hit 1:2 r:r 42.75% of their time. . And he reruns the amounts... and notices 2 things

in 42.75% in 1:2 risk reward you're internet - following 100 trades with a % based position sizing
    in 42.75% in 1:2 risk reward you're internet following 100 trades with a % based position sizing system. He then places his idea on cliqforex....

Hey guys look what I believe I uncovered might be causing my losses... 95 percent of their trading community calls him a noob and using fixed position sizing will not achieve trading greatness because it is going to limit the upside down on his own account. . The trade feels perplexed and goes with thecliqforexcrowd and says well I guess ill use % based position sizing... 30 days later his account is blown and he is another war casualty because of the urge of people to make 1000 percent of there money in 6 weeks - 1 year and also achieve countless 4 dollars.

Ill let you guys draw your own conclusions...

Dear traders that did follow with me in this thread, do any one interest to join in applying the money plan employing the PA? A manner I think to begin the journey is: most of the time that I could get to good change levels and correction using so tight SL more than two up to 5 pips and gain from 25 pips around 50 or more. So we have say 10 transactions to lose to change us to down level on the money plan and 10 transactions to change up us if each prosperous trade hit the 40 pips or more. I need experienced traders to join and to post price amounts which they are sure of...
    have a look at THE only Pattern by atheer, you might find what your looking for there. .

Your own xls. File give me the hope, to learn/efforts/struggle over could be achive objectives.
    I see this thread now, but this file u delivered by email months earlier.

thanks brother

Dear traders that did follow along with me in this thread,

do some 1 interest to join me in using the money program employing the PA?
    A way I think to start the travel is:
    the majority of the time that I can access to great change levels and correction using tight SL not over 2 up to 5 pips and profit from 25 pips up to 50 or even more.
    So we've state 10 trades to lose to change us to down level on the money program and 10 trades to change us up if each prosperous commerce hit the 40 pips or longer.

I want experienced traders to join and to post price amounts which they're sure...
    if its fixed pips your are looking to gain you miss understanding how the market is moving into new volatility. . Using a fixed distance stop or profit target will get whipped and cause not needed losses and less profits when it could move more. . Everything is adjustable in these markets

whatever system you choose, it will only work when the trends are apparent. All systems also give false signals, so don't give up in your system. The idea is to be profitable in the long run, and make more money than you lose. Losing is a part of trading
    thank you for the information bro

no new egy is bad it did nicely yesterday only cause trends was apparent however because trends play up it did just - losses

any way im working on new egy once im sure about it that I will share it.
    Whatever system you take, it will only work when the trends are apparent. These systems also offer false signs, and thus don't give up in your system. The notion is to be profitable in the long run, and earn more money than you lose. Losing is a part of trading

Dear traders that did follow together with me in this thread,

do some one interest to join me in using the cash plan employing the PA?
    A way I think to start the journey is:
    most of the time that I will get to good reversal levels and correction using tight SL not over 2 up to five pips and gain from 25 pips up to 50 or more.
    So we have say 10 transactions to lose to shift us to down par on the money program and 10 transactions to shift up us if each successful trade reach the 40 pips or longer.

I need experienced traders to join and to post price amounts that they're convinced of revers at or entrances using trend lines with tight prevent lose more than 7 pips Sl for every single trade

however you have, the beginning is going to be 100 USD for this journey no longer and consider the risks.
    It's possible to get look in my posts and attachments so see my analysis potency.
    So we need to make a professional team from three or four traders and im included to handle the journey.

Please let me know your opinions and who is ready to help!

Regards,
    Alaa

No new egy is awful it did well yesterday only cause tendencies was clear but since tendencies play it up did just - losses

any manner im working on new egy after im sure about it I will share it.

•