--------------
    EUR/JPY

--------------

EUR/GBP

---------------

GBP/USD

---------------
    EUR/USD
    was actually happened at this moment, but unfortunately the proceeds of the afternoon gave bad effects, I stated no repaint as I test on VT trader but using key words trader was there a repaint, vt trader no reprint for the signs.

regards,
    Alaa

whats inside for me lol... why give away tough labour.
    Fair enough!

Anyway, it seems as though I owe you an apology. I have just been reading through your Research Journal thread. Looks like your advantage comes from using interest rate differentials, some price action based on market plogy, and technicals. I see your point concerning the basket helping mitigate risk.

Once I made my comment, I had been thinking in terms of investing in one pair. My view is the only way to profit (beyond short term 'luck') is being net long when price is rising, and net short when it is falling, heavily/often sufficient to overcome prices. I can not see how 'creatively' sizing places can rescue a method that fails in that respect. That was exactly what I intended by MM.

In this situation, I believe we could use MM to adjust overall return and risk parameters, but that I can not see how MM in itself can provide an advantage. When it had been possible to succeed with MM alone, then there would be no demand for any sort of analysis (TA or FA).

I will post the system in the forum once I make it much better, I only ended with it today morning!
    The arrows based on moving averages cross, macd, rsi and stochastic you will simply have to trade the arrows nothing else and there is no reprint 100 percent

attached picture for 1H same blank signs on mtfs
    however there a very little of lags some instances and im working on to make of this program an ideal thing.
    Fantastic! What's going to be the title of your system, thread and if will be released ?

No disrespect, but this is perhaps the single most misleading statement I have read in my 3 years of trawling this forum.

Please prove me wrong by describing how this is possible. Then we could all get rich by running an EA that utilizes random entrances and exits.
    Whats in it for me lol... why give away tough labour.

MM may make a hugely profitable system from very bad entry and exit egies.
    No disrespect, but this might be the single most misleading statement I have read in my 3 years of trawling this forum.

Please prove me wrong by describing how it's possible. We could all get rich by conducting an EA that utilizes random entrances and exits.

[EDIT] The case in your article shows just one possibility: each loss is instantly followed by a win. Consider this scenario: the trader who risks $500 per commerce is wiped out after two losses, while the trader who risks 50% has $250 left in his account.

Regardless of the fact that, with adjusted fractional (percent) sizing, it requires more than X percent in wins to recover from X percent drawdown, I have yet to find anything better. Should your account drop below breakeven, your losses become smaller dollar-wise, allowing you to survive longer. And when your account develops above breakeven, compounding allows you to profit at an accelerated rate. I see that as a win-win situation.

Hi ,

yea equally is 1 hour and continues, pic one then pic two is continues of a single hour chart.

For certain I will place the system but I want to try it out at least for some days cause I will launch it with ready to use EA.
    But you will post indior also ? I prefere to exchange.

rgds

well done! I'll look forward to test your own system.
    Is that both 1H ?
    Hello Hova,

yea both is 1 hour and proceeds, pic one then pic two is proceeds of a single hour chart.

For sure I will post the system but I want to test it at least for a few days cause I will start it with ready to use EA.

I am also using something very similar to what you offer, but here I've much more details. Thanks, will try it.

If someone has a notion I can post my EA would love to hear some thing working for it) would make me happy as a beginner kind regards

•