Exchanging trading ideas -
1 2 3 4

thread: Exchanging trading ideas

1 Attachment(s)
    Have a look on 15m chart you slacker

Additionally searchable on cad/chf
    Yes visit a possible ascending station directly here on the loonie. We already had a classic bearish divergence that's playing out at this time. We could have shorted @ the top. Now, we've got a possible bullish HD divergence cooking, that will perform I believe. I shall try buying of the decrease TL if price makes it there But on next check I see it may be a bearish flag, so we should happen to be short from the top. And only play with a breakout of the lower border, simply to be safe. Whats your perspective with this one?
    https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...t-gbp-jpy.html

1 Attachment(s)
    Yes I visit that a potential ascending channel right here on the loonie. We had a classic bearish divergence that's playing out at this time. We might have shorted @ the very best. Now, we've got a potential bullish HD divergence cooking, which will play out I think. I shall try buying of the lower TL if price makes it But on second check I notice it may be a bearish flag, thus we have to happen to be brief from the very best. And just play with a breakout of the lower border, simply to be safe. Whats your point of view on this one?
    I will answer this in a sec, take a look on gbp/jpy seems like a brief opportunity at this time;
    https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...g-journal.html

Back to your question, I believe you have an extremely valid point. We still have room to the drawback according to daily range. Might be possible to brief it on red TL in my chart or the station top.

I'll answer this in a sec, have a look on gbp/jpy appears to be a brief chance right now;
    I overlooked it in the 61.2 retrace of the 136 so im not going into this right now, having in mind my information feed differs alot from yours. The reduced TL has just Two touches on my platform

1 Attachment(s) Lines somewhat harsh but I think this might be a bearish flag creation. If it makes into the top border ( I will repaint it, then this really is a ruff drawing) then we can short it. My lower border isn't described nicely so enjoying a downside breakout is too dangerous for me. Would you post your own 5m chart to compate. Thanks...
    https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...day-trade.html

Lines somewhat harsh but I believe this may be a bearish flag formation. In case it makes into the top border ( I will repaint it, then this really is a ruff drawing) then we could short it. My lower border isn't described nicely so enjoying a downside breakout is too dangerous for me. Would you place your 5m chart to compate. Thank you...
    I already have, assess my gbp/jpy post lol. Only in case you're slacking press here

I have, check my gbp/jpy article lol. Just in the event you're slacking again press here
    Too many charts and im lost lol. Yes perfect lower TL touches. . .What broker ure using?

1 Attachment(s) Gentlemen, nice idea for a thread, only plain and easy market geometry. I may not be a pupil of Igrok just but I am pretty certain these geometric studies come to the same conclusions as they are based on the same theories when you distill them.

This is the situation I visit on USDCAD. Blue dashed bearish Babson/best-fit station, admired several times by price in recent days, seeming to describe a further pivot point. I'm in from higher up using a percentage banked to produce the trade net free. Targeting the Aqua line intially (that is part of a major fork), with a view to entering transactions on break of minor lows as we continue to travel inside the confines of this station. I must stress this is not necesaarily a likely situation but a mutually profitable one yet, and as the old adage goes it isn't about how much you are right, it's just how much you win when you are right.

News coming outside from 20 that could throw all kinds of spanners in the works, I hope for the market to show its hand within the next hour or so on other pairs.
    https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...iders-den.html

You and your fibs ! When are you going to throw that garbage where it goes

I use crappy alpari. Can't wait until I am becoming tradestation daily, I am tired of buckshops.
    I use it only for experimental scalping in combination with concealed divergences. The more confluence for my burnt confidence that the sooner it will maintain Dont worry mate, its all great

..it's not about how much you are right, it's how much you win when you are right.
    True, Soros share some good sentences

News coming out in 20 that could throw a number of spanners in the works, I am waiting for the market to show its hand in another hour or so on other pairs.
    Yeah, lets see how badly the US news may mess up my reduced TF chart.

Btw, whats your expertise with forks ?

•