Whats the best ea to use -
... 2 3 4 5

thread: Whats the best ea to use

Ok, first of all - there are no fantastic EA, which you are able to buy/download. Either you create one, or merely don't use them whatsoever. It's just like a car driving itself. C'mon.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/10/science/10google.html

Why use Robot?
    Many EA will lose All of Your money ,if everybody use ea and everybody will be in profit and no one will work ,so I dont really trust any robot robot cant see what you can see and no ea can believe what to do if bad news come,so Begin reading fundamentals start trying egy and maybe one day u can be trader

Remember one RULE : NEVER RISK MORE THEN 1-2% per Ranking

Ok, first of all - there are no good EA, that you can buy/download. Either you create one, or merely don't rely on them at all. It is just like a car driving itself. C'mon.

I need advice on the finest Forex Expert advisor to use in my account
    Only you can loe EA that works for you. It is tricky to loe working EA It is extremely tough to find one that works for you.

My recommendations:
    1. If you're going to buy something, check out refund policy.
    2. Check what, what you're able to assess: how long product available on the market. How old is your vendor domain name.
    3. Have a look to ea backtest and forward results.

P.S: good things can't be economical.

Good fortune.

Cheer

John

I will aid you with my collection of EA.
    However, what's your expectation gain?
    Good martingale. Cautiously together with him. Good fortune
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...9293391355.ex4

I may aid you with my assortment of EA.
    But what is your expectation profit?
    I'm also interested in making a portfolio of paid and free EA's and would really like to hear that which ea's you're experiencing success with. My expectations are 3 percent/month or two above per EA with reasonable drawdowns.

cheers,

murray

I will aid you with my collection of EA.
    However, what is your expectation gain?
    Hello akukaya, can you share your EA's? I don't use them I simply established my trading out of fundamental and PA..

I want guie on the best Forex expert advisor to use on my account
    I may aid you with my collection of EA.
    But what's your expectation profit?

If we knew, we would not tell you anyhow. We'd be using it.
    A fantastic rule to follow would be the more people know about an EA and use it, the less likely it's to create any kind of profit.

It is far better to just learn how to trade yourself instead of expecting software to make decisions for you. If you do not want to learn how to trade on your own, finding a supervisor to trade for you'd be better than throwing cash in EAs until you discover something which can work for you.

I need Guie on the best Forex expert advisor to Utilize on my account
    I wouldn't Expect You as far as I Can throw a robot

•