Whats the best ea to use -
1 2 3 4 ...

thread: Whats the best ea to use

I do not believe there's one. Robot or EA is made by men and women who have coding skills. Based on a given egy they construct the EA or Robot. It functions for a particular time if each of the directions is followed. Thoughts is also a part. Good traders create a good awareness of trading (it is unique to each trader) and their egy. In EAs you can't put that sense of trading.

quote Wow; amazing result! Let me check it in demo! I will update you as soon as it will be carried out.
    Ok check.

Great to all Martingale Fans document picture
    Wow; amazing outcome! Allow me to check it in demo! I'll update you when it'll be done.

In addition, I depend at all times on my manual trading but its authentic sometimes I earn lots of pips by using multiple trading robots . But not with great consistency

expsito
    Personally I don't trust any broker, since when I was a novice trader then I tried with multiple trading robots with high price! But the results were horrible! I lost my trading funds for 3 times in a row! This is way, I exchange manually based on current fundamental info!

quote that just what I want, thank you I will test it
    One of the issues with forums is that it can be tough to separate the trolls in the misinformed. Using a quick google search of martingale you will learn that the egy can not work in the long term. With Newtonian certainty you WILL blow your account. Only question is how long it will take.

Your mind.

quote Great martingale. Cautiously with him. Good fortune document
    that exactly what I want, thank you
    I will test it

•