Improving oneself in Forex -
1 2

thread: Improving oneself in Forex

Try out online videos on youtube. You may have to sift somewhat, but there are a few gems in there.

Yeah, Dutch, I suppose you're right. Thanks for your response. I'll start to read more about fundamentals, as I exchange Technical in daily basis, but want more than simply watch graphicals... So, where to start, and become adept? God bless you.
    Hi Art5,

I believe that you can start with this ;

Weekly fundamentals commentary http://www.youtube.com/user/JarrattDavisForex

and you'll be able to subscribe to his Free Video Course (nearly 2 hours/ Three parts/ in his website), about his fundamental egy ...

And there are many great thread / individuals here incliqforexwho use fundamental analysis, you need to join their dialogue ...
    and you can also test this thread https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...ncleforex.html, follow the dialogue there, and you can ask to join his mailing list to receive Bank Research, and that means it's possible to cross check your fundamentals understanding across various market analyst.

And for books, I Truly recommend - Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis - raf Laidi.

Good Luck.

Hi,

Can someone guide me to teach the rudimentary forex or discuss a connection where all the fundamental resources can be found?

Are a terrific help....

Thank you in advance

Just review some of the previous threads incliqforexor head to infant pips..that stated, you can always google for newcomer tools, free ones and webinars and YT clips..and FYI, every trader starts of like being a fair trader..and with time, they get extremely excellent. .

Philmon, subscribed.

Hoping you discuss your methods, there.

God bless.

I'm Seeing this thread to see what people put in here

Hi Art,

The absolute best thing you can do as a new trader is to consider it a game of skill development just like you would using a sport.

You need to begin somewhere though so that you need to introduce yourself to a different notions and determine what resonates with you and what does not. There are many ways to create money on the market, you simply need to find what you think will do the job for you.

Now, you need to decide on a few notions and just run together. Create a framework of how you're going to use those concepts to socialize with the market and devote yourself to trading those notions without fail for a good period of time. You keep great records as you move so that you may get much better.

Following a set period of time, you look back and examine. Look over your trade plans, examine your screenshots, are there common themes on your winning trades? Are there any common themes on your losing trades? Write them down. Think about how you could factor those things to your trading move forward.

Were there any notions that ended up being a job to use or you don't think added value to your own trading based on your expertise and review? Consider removing them.

You then correct your trading system based on your review and re-test for another set period of time. Rinse and repeat.

You're continually getting better rather than floundering or leaping from a canned system to another. You're getting better everyday, cultivating discipline and good habits.

In case you can do the above, you're already ahead of the game.

Should you need somewhere to begin, I've just started a blog post about this exact problem here: http://tradergrowth.com/ultimate-gui...rading-system/. I've just written part one and part two will be out over the weekend. It is a six part series and should be valuable.

I'm not selling anything either for what it's worth.

All the best mate, I will be glad to assist if you have any more questions.

•