Andrews Pitchfork (Median Line) -
1 2 3 4 5

thread: Andrews Pitchfork (Median Line)

Please take a look at this plot men and give me some guidence. Secondly swing was adjusted to describe the movement. picture
    Your 3rd pivot point is what's called curve fitted. It's not preferred.

Consider it in another manner.

NZD/CHF h4

Thank you for your help, was not sure about the past pivot in the picture which I posted but the guidence you posted has helped. Are you currently using metatrader? Desired find out how I can find the additional gray lines on either side of the median line.

Thank you for your help, was not sure about the past pivot from the picture that I posted but the guidence you posted has helped. Are you currently using metatrader? Wanted find out how I could get the extra grey lines on both sides of the median line.
    YW. To get mt4 platform, the AML v1 indior is flexible. Read the article using indior on page 30 of this thread.
    Here is the connection: https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...ews-today.html
    Great trading.

much appreciated!

Altered Schiff accurately captures price. However the amount of information is excessive and bar PA can't be seen.

H4 now reveals PA.. Swings are arguably the most important aspect of drawing and interpreting forks. In addition pubs and their relationship to other structures at the fork help to understand the language of price and also solve the mystery of entry/exit.

Wonderful stuff. I wish to make the median line/pitchfork tool a fundamental part of the egy. I bought Dr. Mircea Dologa's publiion on integrated pitchfork analysis but Im finding it hard to get through as a beginner. I am really interested in learning how to translate price action in relation to forks. Where can I learn the basics?

Amazing stuff. I want to make the median line/pitchfork instrument a central element of my egy. I purchased Dr. Mircea Dologa's publiion on integrated pitchfork analysis but Im finding it hard to get through. Where can I learn the fundamentals?
    Frankly I wouldn't attempt to understand from that publiion. A fantastic place to start is http://www.marketgeometry.com.

Thank you for the connection. I'll keep posting my job on here and continue studying.

EURUSDH4 was in a range but recent swings would be to the downside. The tail proved to signify bearishness and promoting the return to WRB gap 1 was fabulous. Price sold off having an WRB outside bar then gapped down with a different WRB. The blue fork has been violated to the other hand and according to Andrew's rules price will return up and retest the blue median line. This could also be an additional place to brief nevertheless it would be nice to find a lower low first.

GU generally trending upward along with an upfork can be attracted describing this overall PA.. I've attracted a blue modified Schiff as shown. More importantly is that the price action that lately has indied several bearishness and offered a trade or two which was worthy for those who detected. The orange MPL is important and contains a massive WRB that's the controlling structure. PA in that region will be important whether it retains or goes through.
    WRB gap two zoomed the yellow centre line. Andrews rules applies and if price zooms it will frequently return. This returns to the line and also the WRB gap source where a sell may have been entertained. Notice the tail/OB on the way up into the yellow centre line. This signifies bulls and WRB gap 3 took these bulls out. A return to this region was another potential sell. Another WRB gap was formed a couple days past and its source is shown using all the grey/blue rectangle. R is important so the MPL as stated earlier is now coming into play.

•