TMS for Newbies Part 2 -
1 2 3 4 5

thread: TMS for Newbies Part 2

I have a very dumb question BUT thank God the thread is to get newbie lol 1) what is BRN ?
    Big Round Number e.g. 1.3000

I see an opportunity to buy on EURCAD. W1 is on 3rd candle. Yesterday D1 candle near above 5 and 10EMA. There is the H4 candle near above 5 and 10EMA on this day (see charts below). SL in the low of H4 swing. Tp manually. Risk: entry before the CAD news come outside and tomorrow's weekend. image image
    Looking very much like a Head Shoulders pattern on the Weekly#8203;

I have a very stupid question BUT thank God that the thread is to get newbie lol

1) what's BRN ?

2) My TDI anglelator is not revealing any arrow (pic attached)

I see an opportunity to buy on EURCAD.

W1 is on 3rd up candle. Yesterday D1 candle near above 10EMA and 5. There is the H4 candle near above 5 and 10EMA on this particular day (see charts below). SL in preceding H4's low swing. Tp manually. Risk: entry before the CAD news come out and tomorrow is weekend.

EURJPY H1 30 One of today's bread and butter trades. Price had retraced after the news spike but failed to break DOL. APB closed out PAC and under 200ema and RN with great momentum. Strong TDI cross at 50 level and only below MBL. Target set at yesterday's low just above BRN. image
    Hello Lookleft,

you allways wait for green line cross yellow MBL, as well as create a Entry?
    You're out of UK, you observe and trade LO?
    The way you take line (50) into TDI indior?

Dan

Due lastingwell,

Will Even love to see the templates you use

Subscribed to the thread . Thank you for opening up a new TMS thread for beginners. Yes I concur with billsmith , if the templates, main indiors are rules for entrance /exit have been posted at the 1st post , it'll be really valuable.
    I will set the different indiors which can be used with explanations on the market, I have templates but they are the ones I use and might not suit everyone, but will place the basic ones up.

Subscribed for this thread lastingwell.

Thank you for opening up a new TMS ribbon for novices.

Yes I concur with billsmith , if the templates, main indiors are principles for entrance /exit have been published in the 1st post , it is going to be really valuable.

Excellent Lastingwell thank you for taking this thread forward.

2 helpful PDFs - rescued them in the Recycle bin of FF!!!!!
    Lastingwell,
    could you post the Main indiors - that TMS uses - in the start of the thread, so that traders simply discovering TMS understand what to use???
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...9924490610.pdf
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...6297769931.pdf

•