USD/TRY
1 2 3 ...

thread: USD/TRY

USD/TRY

I have had a keen interest in this pair for a long time. There are many factors that affect the rate of this Dollar/Lira. There is political risk to the pair at this time, but one can cautiously begin scaling into a short position. I could easily be wrong but I see that this pair hitting 2.000 by August. Based on election outcomes in Turkey we can see 1.85 by Christmas. I only wanted to start a conversation here as a hunt for interactive trading of the pair didn't turn up anything current.

As of today, 041914, we are taking a look at a market starting price up around 2.15, if USDTRY is going to develop into the carry I see it getting, the 2.15 level may prove to be a wonderful level to short off of. We'll see. More to come later.

************* Edit/Plug for an awesome new podcast thats only getting on it's feet with a Veteran Saint Paul Minnesota broadcaster T.D Mishcke. Tom Mischke pulled the plug on his 20 year radio career last August and is beginning this new Venture that he calls the Mischke Road show. There'll be a new show posted once per week --on Monday. For those who like This American Life, Radiolab, Car Talk, you'll adore this show. I have no connection to it besides the fact that I am a lover, it is free and it'll brighten your day. This man is smart and hilarious--a genius. Please test it out and register on Itunes. Thank youcliqforexhousehold. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...877077889?mt=2

50 and I am out...

- Still bullish, waiting for 3.4975

quote - We are making history here, we're constantly producing all time highs since 2003 - If I were you, I'd discover a fantastic point in any retracement and buy it, it's more profitable than ching shirts in this case. picture
    Thanks Ziko to your answer!
    I think that it will retrace when UJ retraces too!

Despite Turkish rate increased now, this pair USDTRY lasted up! On where it could go any views?
    - We are making history, we are constantly producing all time highs because 2003

- If I had been you, I'd find a good point in any retracement and buy it, it's more profitable than ching tops in this circumstance.

USD/TRY went upward, despite the rate growth, due to EU parliament freezing Turkey's membership proceedings.
    Thanks!

USD/TRY travelled up, despite the rate growth, due to EU parliament freezing Turkey's membership proceedings.

In spite of Turkish rate increased today, this pair USDTRY continued up! On where it can go any perspectives?

Any idea about this pair , I had brief at 0.9530

Lear is knocking in the resistance line and goes into the stage 2.9269. In case lyre breaks through the resistance line, it is going to proceed into the stage 2.9398. If it doesn't break it. It will return into the stage of 2.9154. And in the long run will continue to test the resistance line.

•