3 RSI crossover -
1 2 3 4 ...

thread: 3 RSI crossover

Hi Pip Stunner

Look like very good system

can you Discuss the tpl file please

Pips Stunner is a strange guy.
    Quoting the bible, promising to be the holy grail and other weird items, but never submitted signs.

The initial templates with indiors crashed everybodies mt4.

Then he published an indior that was an EA, but he refused to acknowledge it.
    He insisted that it had been an indior.

I loaded his indior and mt4 did not take it indior. I then placed it into the experts-folder, attached it .... Also it.

His very first screenshot was a chart with MTF-RSI-indior, however, he published a template and the MTF-CCI-indior.

The confusion got worse and when that occurred, he quoted more from the Bible and maintained on telling everyone how great and clever he is.

His exit was fast.

Just RSI crossover will not help to pinpoint an accurate entry. You might have ADX( D1, -D2), MACD using histogram and RSI or might be Parabolic SAR to affirm an entry. RSI may fake out oversold and overbought. MACD might have divergence. When you line up all of the aforementioned indiors and decide on an entry(long or short) you'll have most odds in your favor to take commerce with proper cash management(stop/loss and risk/reward ratio). I hope this helps.

Were you aware that this makes no sense, you state buy above 50, sell beneath, well if I look at the first SS you posted, it fails to be profitable about 6/8 times.

Who's the holy grail?
    Absolutely, it makes no sense whatsoever and no doubt he made any real money at all.
    I discovered him a little later after he made these posts on tsd with another system and taller claims.

this is a screen shot of my demo I play with...I'm running 2 pairs running and here in my live account.

were you aware this makes no sense, you state buy above 50, sell below, nicely if I look at the first SS you posted, it fails to be profitable about 6/8 times.

Who's the holy grail?

I'll be keeping a watch more about on your outcomes. I adore your system as it's not quite to complied to use and understand.

I totally agree with Bucko6667. I get only one line. Iwas going through your mq4 code , pips stunner. Appears like in
    (1) #MTFRSI has one colour DodgerBlue defined from the #property no other colour or line it's possible to get on this mq4. It doesn't have any other line coded in mq4.
    Regarding PipsStunner VI.mq4,when you inset this indior nothing will happen because the init() is empty not coded.
    Hello pips Stunner, I figure you hadn't attached the right mq4 in this site. Would you please do this in order that we all can be benefited. Thanks to the community for all your contribution.

Hi pips stunner, thanks for your system.
    Only 2 questions....

Say if all 3 rsi cross above 50 (long entry) then a few bars afterwards, rsi interval 4 went below 50 (rsi 21 8 above 50).
    Do you liquidate long here?

And then afterwards if rsi interval 4 crosses back above 50, joining rsi 21 8 above 50....do you re-enter extended again?

Thank You...

Thanks for your system

Actually, I have discovered a developer he's working in my EA. I guess the idea of opening a thread to find help was a waste of time.thank you traderjai_inhi. Take it easy bro... I began with $542 live 2 months ago now I'm $5,055 up..its no exaggeration. . I wish all of you the very best but I move cos in life not everyone has to succeed. . When my EA is completed and tested found to be profitable, I will send to those that gave me the notion of opening the thread in the EA coding thread. . Again, thanks a lot. .

I Love ya' all.

•