daily weekly routine and PTZ
1 2 3 ...

thread: daily weekly routine and PTZ

daily weekly routine and PTZ

I am starting this thread because I always need to learn how you. . .senior /experience/new Forex trader start your daily/weekly regular ? What is your preparations/plan/ earlier start your trade.I believe it will be really great opportunity for all to understand each other and learn from each other . I always think and say Sharing is Caring

I've yet another thread but sadly name of that thread is lil confusing 3 RSI cross and over or under level 50people believed that thread is only about only 3 rsi and I am tired to tell them about my real motto eventually I decided to open an additional thread (I will continue that thread because my personal diary/journal)
    AND I OPEN THIS THREAD:
    **********I watch daily to start this trading egy egy however I never see to discuss all trader their trainings . .how they warm up....practice . .exercise ....Do you?

1) I Wish TO KNOW YOUR DAILY WEEKLY ROUTINE/PREPARATIONS/SCHEDULE
    2)PTZ MEANS POTENTIAL TRADING ZONE . . .WHICH AREA /LEVEL/PA....WHERE IS YOUR EYES . .YOU ARE EXPECTING TO TO PRICE COME/GO TO ENTER NORTH OR SOUTH....
    Please discuss your thoughts /suggestions to reside and long this threads daily life . I need hell lot of participation from all senior/new trader
    I constantly like/love to cites
    I already mentions my prev thread many occasions and much more great /master cotributer..ff like large E . .big . .squalu. . .emm. .lghr,cja,gumrai,60moments. . .sangman e..snarlyjack. . .MrAussieFX. .licka. . .davitt . .phx. .bones. . .kumettu. .stefan and much more...I respect all of b'coz I learn and take lot from them.

You are able to check ;
    https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...exit-ergy.html
    To be cont...

..........IF YOU LIKE MY PTZ PLEASE CLICK SHARE and SPREAD IT.........
    01 AND 02 PART ||28Aug-1St Sept of 2017 -Weekly Daily Forex Review Outlook Analysis Trading Thought And PTZ ||
    ..............PUBLISHED...... Feel free to discuss this movie ............. .

PART 02||28Aug-1St Sept of 2017 -Weekly Daily Forex Review Outlook Analysis Trading Thought And PTZ ||
    ............. .PUBLISHED...... Feel free to discuss this movie ............. .

Now see 1h in the event that you desire then play with reduced risk/smal pips sl. . B'coz we understand our PTZ . . I expect we'll see some thing interesting in lo session

.IF YOU LIKE MY PTZ PLEASE CLICK SHARE and SPREAD IT
    PART 01 AND 02 -Weekly Daily Forex Review Outlook Analysis Trading System And PTZ 17-21 July of 2017
    ..PUBLISHEDPLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD Connection . .

PART 02-Weekly Daily Forex Review Outlook Analysis Trading System And PTZ 17-21 July of 2017

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=Uvideo_id=wO67BEDTPb0

PART01-Weekly Daily Forex Review Outlook Analysis And PTZ 10-14 July of 2017
    ..............PUBLISHED......PLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD LINK ............. .

PART02-Weekly Daily Forex Review Outlook Analysis And PTZ 10-14 July of 2017
    ............. .PUBLISHED......PLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD LINK ............. .

Markert f
    ull comatose /ranging because of upward coming us funda . .imho
    eu/gu/au/nu

Weekly Daily Forex Review Outlook Analysis Trading Strategies System And PTZ 3-7 July of 2017

..........IF YOU LIKE MY PTZ PLEASE Click on SHARE and SPREAD IT.........
    Weekly Daily Forex Review Outlook Analysis Trading Strategies System Along With PTZ 26-30 June of 2017

my ptz according to vsa and harmonic

gusd vsa and harmonic combo....no trade confirmed .trade according to your set up after significant bulish evidence line bu railroad/engulf /pinbar

•