Trailing Stops on Pending Orders

thread: Trailing Stops on Pending Orders

Trailing Stops on Pending Orders

A small newcomer question, so I figured this was a fantastic place to ask it... I am currently trading breakouts of the daily high/low. What I want to be able to do would be once my buy stop / sell stop is calculated, to place a trailing stop after a specific gain was reached. Thus far, I am only able to see how to place a trailing stop on as soon as the order is filled. Is there a manner in MT4 to do this after the trade has reached, state, 10 pips? Can this just be accomplished through an EA or manually viewing the trade?

You might even put alarms on the chart and move your SL as price gets there.

I know there are scripts which can also do that.

Best of fortune

I actually have created an EA just for that. It works for both US and Non US. Plus you can place it on multiple charts that's fantastic. I personally prefer to use it to the EURJPY as price shifts into the new day. If you're interested I would like to share.
    Sure, I'll give it a go. Thank you!

Here you go.

It's pretty Simple to Use.

But should you want any information I included a simple PDF. Other than that just ask.

It functions on both US and Non US accounts and there is a setting for pending orders too.
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1834147847.zip

I actually have created an EA just for that. It works for both US and Non US. Plus you'll be able to place it on multiple charts that's great. I personally like to use it to the EURJPY as price changes into the new day. If you are interested I would love to share.

Here you go. It is pretty easy to use. But if you need any advice I included a PDF. Other than that only ask. It works on both the US and Non US accounts and there's a setting for pending orders as well. document
    Thank you, kind sir

•