Any script that opens a template on all open charts? -
1 2 3 4

thread: Any script that opens a template on all open charts?

Thank You very much zznbrm for supplying the scripts for changing templates and time period for all charts without moments.

You are brilliant.

I Really Don't Understand Exactly What as
    but That I know a fast way - open the Inspection of the market and drag the Few Required for you on the Essential Program - all the template is loaded, but Also the Older currency pair will disappear

quote did had any chance ??? I m searching for exactly the same thing,. . Load same currency pair on all charts
    Hello harora,

No fortune....did not find nothing about this however....

4x

Because it seems like the programming experts about scripts are here I am going to post the question here. When there is a problem please tell me and I could delete the post. I am seeking to find a script that can change all windows to the identical currency pair, can that be accomplished? Thanks 4x
    did u had any chance ???
    I m searching for the same thing,. . Load same currency pair on all charts

1 Attachment(s)
    Hmmmmm it would seem that no one thought to mention this script deletes or scrambles all of existing tech analysis (trend lines, channels, horizontal S/R lines etc..)
    hm, it should be clear that the change of this template will get rid of all of your lines, drawings, etc. and replace them by the objects stored in the new loaded template.
    Its like it's with each software: Make a backup first.

But once forgotten, it may be very sad, indeed

Attached one script that allow you to alter either the current charts template only or the templates of open charts, watch soucrecode to get downloadsource.

Recall: That is a script, so it belongs to mt4/experts/scripts/-folder

(edit: Seems like it's the same as submitted by some articles before)
    https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...c-systems.html

Hmmmmm, it might seem that nobody thought to mention that this script deletes or scrambles all of present tech analysis (trend lines, stations, horizontal S/R lines etc.)

Ah well, it has just a few months work on 31 pairs... Back to the drawing board it's then.

(Note to self: Keep it simple stupid !)

quote I am searching for the exact same thing. Please let me know whether you discover it. Regardless of what I know, I'm not completely sure that it's possible... From my experience up to now, it seems that MT4 isn't effective at working with a window aside from the one in which the script is applied. If it weren't for that, I think we would have an answer to your question. But I am not 100% positive. I'm almost certain there is a way if you choose the C/C#/C syntax into account, but in MQL itself I do not think that it is built in. EDIT: It might be worth giving [url=http://www.cliqforex.com/showthread.php?t=257683]this...
    Thanks smash to your data

quote Strive attached script. Establish templateIndex consumer parameter to the index value of the template you would like to load. For the first template in your listing, set to 0 ; to the second template in your listing, set to 1; etc.. . Watch this post for a Bit More information: https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...rs-affect.html Edit: Script
    thats so cool

Since it seems like the programming experts about scripts are here I am going to post the question. When there is a problem please tell me and I will delete the article. I am seeking to loe a script that will change all windows to the same currency pair, can this be done? Thanks 4x
    I am looking for exactly the same thing. Please let me know whether you discover it. Regardless of what I understand, I'm not completely certain it is likely...

From my experience so far, it seems that MT4 is not capable of functioning with a window other than the one where the script is put on. If it were not for that, I think we would have an reply to your question. But I am not 100% positive. I'm almost certain there is a way should you take the C/C#/C syntax into account, but in MQL itself I don't think it is built in.

EDIT: It may be worth giving this thread a look. Who knows, it might be there after all, although I haven't gone through the entire thing yet.

Since it looks like the programming pros about scripts are here I'm going to post the question here.

When there's a problem please tell me and I will delete the post.

I am looking to discover a script which will change all windows to the exact same currency pair, can this be accomplished?

Thanks
    4x

•