Trading by dailypriceaction.com -
1 2 3 4

thread: Trading by dailypriceaction.com

Missed euraud sell. But placing sell limit order bit above current price, so I would get 3 r/r as DPA uses. He wrote that 2 is fine, but because for me it goes hard, likely 3 would be better.

At about 1.531 there seems like it is a level.

Risk will be if sold 663.73 eur.

Reason:

However so Long as the EURAUD stays below former trend line service, the 1.5085 area is vulnerable.
    A daily close below that at 5 pm EST will aim the September 2017 reduced at 1.4800 followed closely by the July 2017 reduced at 1.4440.
    Actually if we look at previous post, the candle was so going that I didn't even expect to maneuver that high so quickly, so thogut not worth the opportunity to put market limit order. How price occasionally might proceed, it is interesting. I wasn't near my computer at that moment.

Ouch, matters aren't going great this morning. EURAUD has been stopped outside. Lost 662.88.

So equilibrium is 372.54 eur

But this morning there are additional euro pairs which we could sell - they've broken support level, yesterday analyzed resistance level, and price is again at resistance. Selling eur nzd with this:

https://dailypriceaction.com/daily-s...crew_powered=1

However, as long as 1.6630 retains as new resistance on a daily closing basis (5 pm EST), the upcoming crucial support at 1.6350 is vulnerable.
    Too bad I am not sure what SL would be right, but lets hope it will be enough which I set.

Risk ~650 eur

Also selling AUDJPY - again closed under level, and confirmed:

https://dailypriceaction.com/daily-s...ble-top-or-not

A daily close below the 87.80 support region are an early sign that sellers have regained control. Additionally, it would also expose neckline support at 85.80.
    Risk ~650 eur

Selling EURJPY additionally:
    https://dailypriceaction.com/daily-s...to-show-cracks

As it stands, the Solution is uncertain. However, as long as the EURJPY stays below 134.30/40 on a daily closing basis (
    https://www.blueberrymarkets.com/lp/dailypriceaction), the 131.40 support region is exposed.
    However, with this pair I use only half position, because eur currently is sold and JPY currently is bought. Of course smaller profits are also accessible if it would go nicely.

Risk about 327 eur

Ok, EURJPY and EURNZD just were stopped out nice perhaps SL was bad? I hate this. Or does it imply that tendency has turned. When it turns out could be quite sad. Of course I could sell at current price still, because there was no daily close above the amounts. But not sure.

So in both those pairs dropped 1071.87. So equilibrium is -699.33 eur

Failures continue. AUDJPY just was stopped out and lost 648.18. So balance is 1347.51 eur

Level break and confirmation candle didn't work

Sell limit CADJPY

https://dailypriceaction.com/daily-s...crew_powered=1

- It shut under 89.45
    - the level holds up more than 1 day
    - that the flag is going up, which will be good for downtrends

risk about 617 eur if marketed.
    There are other positions in the film, but they're not based on dailypriceaction, therefore ignore them

AUDUSD might have been fine profit if I were more greedy. My TP was at 0.788 degree, but DPA stated after closing that level next is 0.7955.

I wished to open position after shutting 0.788 and confirming. It was confirmed by Friday candle. But on monday the price abruptly went, and I wasn't able to open position. Plus - where the SL should happen to be? Below candle - R/R would be too low.
    Or maybe I need to always put to them maximum which DPA says? And perhaps portion of position manually when reaches levels that are crucial not to lose what I have won. On the other hand - is not it the same as opening position with r/r that is bad ? Or if I'm having highest TP, how should I proceed SL to keep what's earned? If I proceed too small its practically like opening new position with r/r such as 1:1 or less I know.

Selling NZDJPY. Based on chart - it shut under and hold up and shaped bearish pinbar.
    Moving averages also return.

This time I will be greedy and have profit at reduced level. I, however, will probably proceed SL once am in profit and attaining some level.

Https://dailypriceaction.com/daily-s...ely-start-here

A 4-hour and especially a daily close below channel support might be sufficient to alter the pair8217;s direction. Such a fracture would expose the 80.15 region followed by 79.20 and 78.35.
    Https://dailypriceaction.com/daily-s...crew_powered=1

It seems sellers are currently holding prices under preceding support on a 4-hour final foundation.
    I take lower position - risk 185.7 eur, to decrease risk, since this can be 4h chart.

USDJPY closed below 110.85 and confirmed with bearish candle, very similar to pinbar, or maybe it is pinbar. And today testing 110.85, looks like ideal oportunity to market. Still not certain, as we are bit away from EMA 10, and lot 6 candles in a row down.

So if it looks perfect if we discount 6 candles in a row and also distacne from EMA 10, I think I wait at least till it goes bit up. I market low than overlook the opportunities.

Plus we have short NZDJPY.

Risk/reward is 5.36, risk about 618 eur if will be marketed. This relies on this https://dailypriceaction.com/weekly-...ary-15-19-2018
    Expires tommorow before Construction Permits

picture Finnaly USDJPY broke 105.5, it goes so long. Shortly will be a month - back and forth, back and forth. Position is started on feb 27 and it is 23 march I guess I want to exchange by H4 charts longer. Tried that spikes wouldn't hit, to set SL. Well above ema 20. But if it closes above 105.5 maybe I should shut it manually, even if it did not hit SL. Fractures they say are strong indiors of the oposite direction. On the other hand there was fictitious fracture feb 21, so maybe it is still legitimate, only so far it did not seem...
    looks good, this evening looks like is forming bearish pinbar, so moving SL into 106.710 which remains above 21th high

NZDJPY lost 186,18. So equilibrium is - 1533.69.

Huge candle up today. Day has not ended, perhaps it will go down and shut beneath channel that would imply on daily interval a confirmation candle? We'll see. If so - it needs to be possible to sell I guess.

USDJPY lost 619.04. It lasted just approximately 7 minutes nice. So balance is -2152.73.

Shortly candle ought to shut and it is likely it will shut above the level. Meh. Keeping loosing.

•