Trading news events with banks and algos
1 2

thread: Trading news events with banks and algos

Trading news events with banks and algos

Hello everyone!
    I'd like to give you a short description of my trading egy which was giving me considerable returns for over a decade.
    I began trading in the summer of 2006 and cried everything related to trading with pleasure and determination. Tried many approaches loads of books about egies and the market in general. Fortunately it did not take me very long to grasp that major price moves in international capital markets are driven by anticipation and/or surprise. Big traders follow exactly what central banks are currently doing, central banks follow the development of inflation and employment data.

Since these agencies and corporations control almost all the available liquidity in the markets, I thought to myself, wouldn't it be sensible to attempt and follow their actions and attempt to acquire a bit of this cake? I began studying to find out what occasions are really significant to these traders and to the market in general. I attempted to understand what requirements required to be there in order for the market to go into a certain direction.

I found how inflation data was actually THE big deal before and right after the market crash in 2008, the way stock indices, commodities, and currencies went following readings in inflation. I could not know the majority of retail traders were ignoring these data points. The moves were there on the trading screens and people didn't care. I remember one day in 2008 I had lunch with another trader and asked him exactly what he thought about the uk interest rate choice. He had been a trader and said he was not watching it because it was not important. Whenever the Bank of England cut rates, the Pound was slaughtered and my friend the technical trader left in awe. He was not prepared for a move that was devastating right through all service levels.

That's when I understood, people are quite naive when it comes to trading. They'd rather trust some indior or price level than what the big money was doing. The only way to pull profits from the markets, I believed, was to take that the market must move down or up, driven by gathered buying or selling of Dollars, Euros, Francs, Yen and Pounds.

Through these years I'd several egies to trading. Some thoughts were very unique, others a derivative of a former one. But, they had something in common They were based on economic data and analysis of the macroeconomy. I subscribed to some news feed and constructed my trading egies about these pieces of newly-available information. Every time a news event had been deviating from what analysts predicted, I had an entry signal. Having access to a low-latency newsfeed, I entered in real-time. The only part of the trading egy that I had to accommodate was that the departure. Here I used a bit of technical analysis. And I still do. But not for the entrance, just for the exit.

That I will attempt to do my best to post trading thoughts and actual trades that I think are interesting, so I could connect together and find out from you, and you from me.

Hello everyone! I would love to give you a brief description of my trading methodology which gave yields for more than ten years to me. I started trading in the summer of 2006 and cried everything associated with trading with fun and determination. Lots of approaches loads of books about egies and the economy generally. Fortunately it did not take me long to grasp that major price moves in international capital markets have been driven by anticipation and/or surprise. Big traders follow what central banks do, central...
    Looking forward to your expertise doktorforex...

subscribed. . Excited about the ribbon.

You are currently speaking the language I understand. I wonder few trade news. Where simple money is that is. My handicap is that I don't have any access to a speedy news feed.

U are speaking the language I know. I really wonder few trade news. Where easy money is for me that is. My only handicap is I don't have any access to a fast news feed.

Waiting for Canadian retail revenue for a possible swing entrance. Risking 0.15% on two positions each. One 12 pips stop loss , one 50 pips and 650 pips Take Profit.

Sorry posted on thread - deleted my Articles

Waiting for Canadian retail sales for a potential swing entrance. Risking 0.15% on 2 positions each. One 12 pips stop reduction , one 50 pips and 650 pips Require Profit. image
    Hey Doktorforex. Went ahead and place a 645 profit target on staying transaction. . O get in?

Waiting the way the spike will be digested. We had a buy signal on USDCAD. Waiting for the release of Canadian data in order to enter short.

US New Home Sales in a few minutes. Moving to buy or sell any deviation gt;40 from economist forecasts. Find it fairly probable that USDJPY can retrace back to the 112.00 area before continuing farther down. Let's see. I am quite flexible on this one.

•