AMAZING Strategy!!! -
1 2 3 4 5 13 ...

thread: AMAZING Strategy!!!

If you do not place the MACD and RSI in your chart the brokers will never know where the low or high for the day are suppose to be in their charts
    smart guy!

If you don't place the MACD and RSI in your chart that the brokers will never understand where the low or high for your day are suppose to be on their charts

Hi Merlin,

I was wondering why you mentioned MACD and RSI as you did not explain how to use it in the principles cited (or maybe I didn't get it).

Thanks,
    Mangala

I'm afraid I do not understand the explanation of this egy. If your day begins at 5 pm ET, then by definition of the very first bid/ask that transactions at 5 pm comprises the high/low of this day. Every move after that will make either a new high or a new low -- how else could you decide whether it's the day's low or high? If we're currently searching for DAILY high/low, what difference does it make if we're about the 1 hour chart or the chart? On either chart the price will be the same, though it's the high/low of this day it also will be the high/low of this hour and the minute. You mentioned putting RSI and the MACD on the chart, but you didn't explain what we are supposed to be looking for with those oscillators. What are you up to Merlin?
    Merlin like a lot of others that I know are extremely bored with all the range trading that's happening at present so he's playing silly bugger. But what I do not understand is why is he the only one allowed an avatar. I mean this truly sets him apart.

10 people died in a plane crash on the border of the US and
    Canada. Where did they bury the survivors?

I think this is the Sleep Deprivation/ Emotional Confusion Strategy

LOU

I am afraid I don't know the explanation of this egy. If your day begins at 5 pm ET, then by definition that the very first bid/ask that trades at 5 pm constitutes the high/low of the afternoon. Every move then will create either a new high or a new low -- how else can one decide whether it's low or the high of the day? Furthermore, if we're searching to get DAILY high/low, what difference does it make if we're about the 1 hour chart or the 1 minute chart? On either chart the price is going to be the same, even though it's the high/low of the day it also is going to function as high/low of the hour and the minute. Also, you mentioned putting RSI and the MACD on the chart, but you did not explain what we are supposed to be on the lookout for with these oscillators. What are you up to Merlin?

Only use this egy for a single night and you will see what I mean!

Where can we loe this egy? Or did you just make this up?

Have some snapshots of your back testing?

Thanks!
    Chris

I eventually found the amazing scalping egy I have been looking for all my life!!!!

EuroRiddle v1.0 (99.9% precision):

gt; you create 1 trade per day on the EURUSD

gt; your evening finishes at 4:59EST and begins at 5pm EST

gt; use 60 minute chart with the MACD and RSI on the chart

gt; daily at 5pm EST you start viewing the chart. It might take hours and hours of viewing the chart, but continue watching before the low or high for the day has been hit.

Gt; when your daily high or low has been hit on the 60 minute charts, switch to your 1 minute charts. In the event the daily high or low has been hit on the 1 minute chart, the signal is supported.

Gt; following the signal is confirmed enter the trade instantly. Go brief if it's the top for the day that has been struck. When it's the daily low that has been struck, go long.

Gt; set stop loss of 15 pips and a profit target of 25 pips.

Love!

How much sleep should I shed for this baby?
    Merlin, Merlin
    sleek 60
    well, it has a 99.9% win ratio therefore in the event that you have to stay up all night it needs to be worth it

•