dudes journal -
1 2 3 4 5 13 ...

thread: dudes journal

After settling on time frames refining my trading system, I am back to posting all transactions.
    Goal: 5 weeks of each week profitability, trading just this system, no over-trading, and controlling risk nicely.
    View: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/patiencedude/2155371

5 transactions today.
    27 pips.
    Not fantastic trade choice (finished up in choppy pairs).
    Missed several better set-ups.
    Great end of this day AJ trade.
    Eager to take profits fast today, on this day of System Trading and posting Trade Explorer.
    Not used to trading a lot of LOTS (@2% risk) using $250,000 USD account, and seeing so much floating money.

-18 pips now.

Last two transactions now (below). After London closed on no motion both opened. Just, revenge trades (for the Ucad and GA transactions that reversed--and also those transactions were entered late during the NY session, also).

I was up 39 pips today, despite missing all the huge JPY transactions, then wasted -57 pips on those four, bad transactions.

NY trades. Completely overlooked the JPY transactions--all pairs travelled for 50 to 100 pips, and I was busy searching for the cross to trade. :-O

The GA commerce went for -31 pips.

Three overdue London trades now:

USA Fed Rate Increase Trade:

Here are two trades I need to have identified and entered soon after the big USD News Release now:

77 pips now.
    Two transactions after a large USD News Release.
    CAD strength to weakness in the USD News Release was due the price of oil changing a lot in precisely the exact same time! This strength change was mirrored in Ucad having the shortest 5 minute candle after the News Release! I overlooked that important hint.

After several days of trading while overtired--resulting in straying from my egy, holding winners and revenge trading, I'm back to demonion for 5 weeks. If I can trade profitably nearly every day, stick with my egy, post every transaction and trade them I'll return to dwell trading.
    (FF still does not link Oanda FX Trade v20 platform to make a Trade Explorer.)

you JoinedcliqforexMay 2005, id expect someone whose an old member of this forum to atleast place a trade explorer when performing a diary, so that it doesnt seem like its made up story, its easy to create a diary and say Oh today banked $87,982, could have easily made more well lets see the evidence, we dont need to see characters, percent ROI is ood enough. . Or ure simply.
    It's his diary. It's his principles. And it is his business maybe not or whether he shows that a TE. What you'd expect does not really matter mate.

Dwe213,
    Keep doing it your way friend

You JoinedcliqforexMay 2005, identifiion expect somebody whose an old member of this forum to atleast put a commerce explorer when doing a diary, so it doesnt look like its a made up story, its simple to create a diary and say Oh today banked $87,982, might have made more well lets see the proof, we dont have to observe characters, percent ROI is ood enough. . Or ure simply.

•