Micro martingale with small capital -
1 2 3 4 5 13 ...

thread: Micro martingale with small capital

quote Hello Andrern In Real account yesterday rather a lot of trades picture
    I was just 1-2. Plus it all error above.

quote Have you got some open commerce yesterday? There is not. All are mistake those above.
    And this now morning

quote Have you got some open trade yesterday? Because me there isn't. All are mistake those previously.
    Hi Andrern

in Actual account yesterday quite a lot of trades

quote Hi Andrern The alerts appear because the OP would like to become unsuccessful, probably because Free margin or error spreads are widening or whatever else.
    Do you have any open trade yesterday? There is not. All are error those previously.

eeee

quote No, it is not my statement. It came out of this article, the first paragraph, that is what I was quoting in my article: https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...s-signals.html
    Alright, I understand,

quote Hii Sorry it appears to be your statement for the term In a powerful Trend it kills the Account, like every martingale System
    No, it is not my statement. It came out of this particular post, the first sentence, that is what I was quoting in my post:

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...-intraday.html

quote This statement isn't right. It is easy to design martingale system which works in strong tendencies and struggles in ranges. Or vice versa. Or whatever versa. It is not a martingale approach per se that does neglect because tendency. In fact it is possible to style system, without variety of losses in row, which will run to succeed. The one problem with such a system that profits are (still) not worth risk, finally all martingale will neglect, it's a matter of time....
    Hii

Sorry it seems to be your statement for the term In a strong Trend it kills the Account, like every martingale System

quote This statement is wrong. It is not hard to design system that operates in tendencies and struggles in ranges. Or vice versa. Or anything versa. It is not a martingale approach that somehow does fail because strong tendency. It is possible to style martingale system, without extravagant variety of losses in row, that will run for a long time with decent chance to succeed. The only problem with such a egy that profits are (still) not worth risk, eventually all martingale will fail, it's a matter of time....
    Hii jdieieh

Thank you for sharing the explanation.
    This EA can be flexible, Full Martingale or Partial Martingale or Combine Martingale and ordinary.
    In Backtest With Setting Signal_Levelgt; = 8 and Margin_Percent 1 percent and with Long StopLoss (eg 1000) run 5 years with $ 500 capital still can generate large Profit and Profit Factor above 5, no colaps.
    Btw whatever the expression, the same aim is to achieve Profit large.
    The decision is up to User, choose configurations.

In a powerful Trend it kills the Account, like every martingale System.
    This statement isn't right. It's easy to design system which operates excellently in powerful trends and struggles in ranges. Or vice versa. Or anything versa. It's not a egy per se that somehow does neglect because powerful trend.

Actually it is possible to design martingale system, with no extravagant variety of losses in row, which will operate for years with reasonable opportunity to succeed. The one issue with this kind of a system which profits are (still) not worth risk, finally all martingale will neglect, it is a matter of time... But, what system doesn't fail in very long term (long as sample size, no time)?

Only a clarifiion, so you can consider it and try truly know what are you doing. Does it make sense?

•