My special journal for GJ 4H -
1 2 3 4 5 13 ...

thread: My special journal for GJ 4H

quote Hi Cm simply to help somewhat, have you thought about setting a range? When the range is firmly broken the move will become firm and lasting
    Hello bro,

Yes I have calculated the range that will probably happen and a larger stop loss will not help since the pair is shing very rampant. So I don't use large stop loss (100 pips by way of instance) and limiting it to a max 50 pips. Please think about the previous case where I only loss 15 pips and not 40 pips.

Thank you

quote Hi Cm Just to help a bit, have you thought about setting a range? Once the range is firmly broken up the move will be firm and lasting
    This is precisely what I mean (image):

quote Loss 15 pips
    Hi Cm

simply to help a bit, have you ever thought about setting a range? When the range is firmly broken the move will be lasting and firm

In my estimation, a binary option player must implement a egy that's good enough and he/she needs to do it over and over the time his place is winning.

Binary choices that challenge patience and ability.

Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths.

CORRIE TEN BOOM

Also when you win then you have to direct to make new entrance again whenever possible in accore with the previous position (since there's still a chance to entrance before the subsequent 3 candles become flat).

My suggestion above is the final one for you who are playing with the binary option.

Remember there are just 5 successful individuals from 100 players

Back to the binary option you should use a time frame to monitor the trend management. Is the time frame 5 minutes instead of 4 hours? Because the binary option goes quickly and its own spreads breadth is 14 pips, when we win then we get $ 86 and if lost then we lose $ 100. Therefore, for all those of you who perform binary then I propose to use Bollinger Band (standard) and direct to entry Call (buy) when 3 candles are horizontal on the base, and Put (market) when 3 candle horizontal on top.

The news to be released today is a bit bad for GU and UJ but because my indior informs me to buy then I still open a buy place (although buy limit).

Buy limit @ 152,300
    Target @ 153,600
    Stop loss @ 152,150
    Volume $560

Happy trading

•