s Supply, Demand and PA thread -
1 2 3 4 5 13 ...

thread: s Supply, Demand and PA thread

Thanks for sharing.May I ask you question: How long can you utilize this system?
    About a month or so but trading SD for about 3 weeks in total.

Thank you for sharing.May I ask you question: How long can you use this system?

Hi .

Good luck with your thread and trading. M1 is too fast for me, but it is great to see somebody having the ability to master it.

Then there are also the ones who got away!

I took this earlier, obtained a BE stop out and forgot to re-enter again... Happens heaps but the trades come thick and fast on the M1 so that it's all good.

Great things C12 I appreciate that. It's fascinating the 'reasons' others think of as to why they wont do this. I wont bother because mine wont impress anyone....

The 'mistakes' you mentioned....errors or just terrible stop workouts?
    Only general stop workouts, they were not really great levels and the rejections were not there to start with. My poor about these reductions.

Here are a few of the amounts I marked off that failed.

I'm not perfect but then again I'm ok with losing a few.

I'm pleased to share this information with you guys, bad or good days. It's something I don't see anybody else on this forum.

That is now work thus far. Nowhere near as good as yesterday but still up!

Quite a lot of break evens (happens a lot) and a couple of silly mistakes sooner but I'm generally doing very very well with this particular method, since you can see.

Account is in #GBP.
    Good things C12 I appreciate that. It's fascinating the 'reasons' others come up with as to why they wont do that. I wont bother since mine wont impress anybody....

The 'errors' you mentioned....errors or merely bad stop workouts?

Hey ,

I've been following your posts from Ken's thread for quite a while now! Really impressed with how you trade , I've never thought that one can trade successfully in m1, that overly consistently .

But the fact is, I've always found it hard to choose the entry flawlessly! Just a tiny light on choosing entry would help.

Thanks.
    Logesh

H1 for those who prefer simplicity. 2 zones in 2 days. Both produced more than 4:1 RR trades.

This short side looks like it may run.

I'm happy to share this info with you guys, bad or good days. It's something I do not see anybody on this forum doing too frequently.

This is today's and yesterday's trading. Nowhere near as good as yesterday but still up!

Quite a lot of break evens (happens a lot but they add to the profit) plus a fantastic few silly mistakes earlier but I'm generally doing very very well with this procedure, since you can see.

Account is in #GBP.

•