Your experience with Forex.com [GAIN Capital Group, LLC] -
1 2 3

thread: Your experience with Forex.com [GAIN Capital Group, LLC]

These people today make my head explode. I never get to use them once I deal with chats drive me up the wall.

First we all get bought out at CMS, I never receive an email. They got an older email(my account was active and upgraded at CMS). I have to use their customer support to find out this. They reset my password. It is sent by them into the email that still doesn't work. This takes 3 people. (search for my articles in that thread)

Afterward I ask a withdrawl. It gets processed but not completed on the EXACT same day they change over my account for VTrader. Okay fine, but in chat on on the phone to find the button at which to ask the test 24, this requires 30 minutes. The lady is wrapped on giving me an invalid URL, on and off and on. And she's got the nerve to ask me what's after saying I am in the system, the problem I'm inquiring about. HOW DO I REQUEST A CHECK!?? I have to email you the link.
    So after all, there was never a means to ask a test electronically! And I have to PAY for a fax and wait. 3 weeks!

I should give the name: Go to: http://web4/secure.efxnow.com/forex2...ccount-us.html

ME: I'm getting a 404 not found, I tried changing the '/' after the web4 into a '.' Or deleted it, but still won't work for me

I should give the name: Please try logging in with Internet Explorer, not Firefox.

Me : Is there a pathway in the forex.com homepage that works, or is it the URL that I was supposed to know?

Me : Would you've got a web4/ before the real . Com portion of the website?

I should give the name: One minute please.

Me : it seems like you do not require the web4, that may be an intranet inner thing for you guys

me : Yes, no 'web4/'. Anyway this is the same page that the forex platform links me to which is fine. But I have my problem outstanding before the log-in issues. A test was requested by me did not receive it, doesn't seem like it was sent, and how do I request a new check from this new website?

I should give the name: Please hold on a minute. I am looking into this to you.

I should give the name: I'm not having a problem pulling the link that I sent you.

I should give the name: you need to use internet explorer. I am still showing that you are on firefox.

ME: I'm handed the connection issue, this is not a proper URL you are giving out, that is your intranet inner website. I log in with the 'web4/'.

ME: of course I'm on firefox, should I log from this chat window I lose you. I am able to use more than 1 browser

ME:the main issue I moved on is, how can I ask a check. A test was requested by me . I never received. This website is not showing it being sent. How can I re-request this?

I like the comment and trading tools, but everytime I need a simple thing(A CHECK, OR MY PASSWORD GIVEN TO THE Ideal EMAIL AND NOT REPEATEDLY SENT TO THE DEAD ACCOUNT) it is a health issue.
    An no excuse, I've been in customer service my entire life and also have a diploma in it, I never find this stuff.
    By the way, there is not anything else in the chat after this, I called after 10 minutes, got exactly the same girl apparently, and still battled for 10 minutes before obtaining the check request form within my email, there is no connection! As I mentioned in the chat, you can use two computers, what I am using with to chat is not the issue with you not using a link rather than telling me and more than 1 browser!
    Would not it have been easier to say that we do not have a petition check option on that website yet and be done with it?

As far as Forex.com is as a business, they have been captured manipulating customers orders and rankings . They have been charge with defrauding their customers on a few occasions by the CFTC.
    Indeed they have, in case you guys didn't already know.

Their trading conditions aren't good either. I don't see why anyone should depart the brokers out there and trade for this broker.

I had an account with Forex.com a few years back. Never had any troubles with them. Customer support was always considerate, withdrawals/deposits were fast, platform uptime was so amazing, and trade execution was always fast. I closed the account because I was not a fan of the platform and they did not offer any trading app.

I have a friend who currently uses Forex.com as his primary broker. He's fairly new trading and has chose Forex.com because they have a decent trading program, wonderful web based trading app, and iPhone trading app. He, like me, we are always on the move and do a considerable number of trading that is .

I opened a demo recently and test drove their new trading platform (desktop, web, mobile). Desktop trading app isn't robust enough for a trader like me but I am sure its a nice platform for new traders searching for an easy way to open/close trades. Theres a lot of News and Analytics provided within their desktop app, but if you search around on the internet its said, Forex.com manipulates their news feeds. Said, their analytics are almost always wrong. One thing to look into if your serious about moving with Forex.com and utilizing their Dow Jones news feed.

I like their web based trading app. It appears to work, although its different in that most web base trading progr. The issue is, I can't tell if their web charts are Live Streamed for delayed. My presentation charts never appear to move with the price shown, which is currently streaming. Many ways to handle orders and order types.

I have a Blackberry and Forex.com does not offer a BB trading app. That could be a reason for me. They do have Android and an iPhone app and from what I have seen from playing with my friends is its adequate, program. For Blackberry users, we have to utilize some primitive WAP site that does not look with BB browser that is native for work. Hands down on orders through their WAP trading. Very slow and that I have had to press the button simply to get the program.

As far as Forex.com is as a business, they have been captured manipulating clients orders and rankings. They've been charge with defrauding their clients on a few occasions by the CFTC.

Newest about Forex.com is that they deleted completely 1 day of trading from their charting data on esignal (Forex Charts): December 9, 2010. That is terrible isn't it?

Stay away from them. bucket shop.

I had an account with them a year or two back. I didn't have any stop hunting experience, everything seemed fine until I tried to withdraw my money and close the account. To begin with, they refunded part of this account. I called and told them I wanted the thing shut. They could not tell me why they refunded a part, but apologized and said they would forward the rest.

I had financed the account using a credit card, which was stupid and I would never do. After money was set in with a different card. When they went to repay the balance, they said they would place it on the card I used, which was, by that time, a closed account. I explained them that and was advised that they needed to repay the exact same way it was financed to money. I informed them I had put money in using a card that was different and they did not care. When I told them the account was closed, they said I would need to speak to the bank and have them refund the charge amount they place on the card. It took me two weeks to get the money.

I would never go with them. Try MBT. It's not a dealing desk, it is an ECN and also their customer service is top notch.

nobody using forex.com incliqforex? I really don't find any latest forex.com comments on any thread.

•