anyone need help? -
... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ...

thread: anyone need help?

I am sure this can't be done with MT4, but can the brokers time be changed into the pc time?
    They are often two or more hours different - it's an irritation when backtesting pop up signs as these alarms are always shown in local time.
    Due
    George

Thank you for offering your help renasdad (and anybody else).

I am sadly unable to be consistent in a egy. Every time I lose 3 or 3 times in a row, I think it doesn't work and I begin from 0. After over a year, I fight with the exact same problem and I cannot get this issue being overcome by myself.

No matter how many egies I read on FF, if I lose couple times, I proceed. I really don't trust myself and I fight with accepting I need to think long term and that lots of losses can occur, but this is easier said than done.

Since I've left my home country and proceeded to Asia to exchange almost full time (there's a lengthy, private story behind this choice), I am under this huge pressure to succeed and I promised myself to be in a position to do that, but because of this tension, I can't think clearly and straight anymore. Even stuff that is basic, like support/resistance, I begin what not and questioning. I am totally numb, many declines on my trading include up that I am now looking at a loss of 70%.

At this moment, I decided to stop and search for help. And I came across this thread, hoping I will find someone who is willing to teach his way to me, I can master and be constant in since this will give confidence to me and what will begin making more sense again.

It was perhaps not the best decision to bring my wife and baby son as well, but turning back time is sadly not an option. I wish it had been With this matter, I look forward to talking to someone who may help me out while I am trying to fix my troubles. I won't sit here and wait - I really do keep working hard but it seems that a mentor is actually required for me. Ifcliqforexis the perfect place to seek for help I am not positive, but thus far, this is.

All the best to you.

Not being rude or anything Renasdad, but genuine question. What qualifies you're offering other men and women help with fx trading? Thanks in advance.

Hello all,
    I have a beginner question I am hoping someone can answer. I have been teaching myself trading for some time now and can't loe a response after comprehensive google searches, I am most likely not wording myself correctly or the answer is too vague.

-Can it be possible for one EA to start long and short trades in two separate accounts or sub-accounts? I am brainstorming a bi-directional grid and it requires two opposing open trades.

Additionally, I am in the US, and'm using demos with Oanda.

quote Is that really? I mean. . .there is no hidden mechanisms in the demonion traders or something like that? By no way am I saying it is easy (even those few small trades are done using a maximum of research) or playing it smart... Simply asking whether demonion traders accurately reflect live trading all things considered equivalent: i.e. if I left exactly the same trades at the same prices as well as the market acting exactly the same way. . .assuming that market behavior in demonion traders is similar (with respect to mechanics and response) to the true market would I end up...
    1. I have never used demonion but have heard that fills are generally always better there and items like slippage are small or non-existent. You can see why the brokers would do this if they wish to attract business.

2. No, I don't think if you did those demo trades in real-time you'd find exactly the same performance, see over.

3. You don't need a massive account in this game to play with. FXCM provides #0.07 a sign up, lose 100 plus it'll cost you #0.70, call it $1. That is why I state open an account, play really small and see what happens. Should you buy 10 trades incorrect and lose 100 ticks on every cost will be $10. Of course you won't do that, I was just making a point of just how little one can go and just how little money can be lost if everything goes wrong.

4. Is greed what makes people lose money? No, I don't think so but it's still applicable. I think fear is the significant one from the two words. Money and the markets can be very intimidating and its fear that makes them do exactly the wrong thing. So if folks do the incorrect thing the ideal thing has to be to do exactly the reverse!

5. Like I mentioned in an earlier post be cautious with that x profit every day, it is not good thinking. Yes, some folks can do it, but most investors/traders have to take a more random distribution of profits (and losses). Again, you might be able to grind a fantastic profit out daily, not saying you can not, but put some money up and discover out.

6. How much money does one person want? Determined by his expenditures

quote The only ch is it seems possible but in reality it is actually quite hard to do with any consistency because you're using a very tight stop of just a couple of ticks. The best method is to find out things for yourself with some actual cash at risk. Open an account, risk $1-$5 per trade to start with and see how you get on.
    Is that really? I mean. . .there is not any hidden mechanics in the demo traders or some thing like this?

By no way am I saying it is simple (even those few tiny trades are done with a max of research) or playing it smart...

Merely asking whether demo traders accurately reflect live trading all things considered equivalent:

i.e. if I made exactly the very same trades in the very same prices as well as the market acting the exact same way. . .assuming that market behaviour in demo traders is similar (in terms of mechanics and reply) to the real market would I end up with the exact same gain?

The situation I mentioned earlier is clearly tailored to the fact it is not real money but it seems that with a larger capital investment in a live account (of say 1000E) and being more safe (trading really obvious cases) you can still get like 10-15E per day that's not bad for a couple of hours work just for some excess cash and I just wanted to know if I am overlooking something obvious.

I figure what the issue boils down to is : Why is greed what actually makes traders eliminate money? It seems that if you had a capital to spend of say a 100k and played with it EVEN safer than this, it adds up to 200-300 per day which is 9000 per month. Just how much cash do you need ?

I have a whole newbie question... What is the ch when scalping? I' ve been demo trading within an account set up with a 100euros on 50:1 leverage. So far as I can tell from the documentation the broker allows an initial funds that little with this leverage in addition to trades of any dimension and has no restrictions on timings of positions held and trades. Handling a few (10 or so) very short-period trades a day to gain just a few pips (after penalties) with very little risk (since cease reduction is also at a few pips) brought 20% a day. Now at 1000E...
    The only ch is it seems possible but the truth is it is really very hard to do with any consistency since you are using a very tight stop of only a few ticks.

The very best method is to learn things for yourself with some real cash at risk. Open an account, risk $1-$5 per transaction to start with and see how you get on.

I have a whole newbie question...

What's the ch once scalping?

I' ve been demo trading within an account set up with a 100euros on 50:1 leverage. As far as I could tell from the documentation that the broker allows an initial funds that small with that leverage as well as trades of any size and doesn't have limitations on timings of positions held and trades.

Handling a few (10 or so) quite short-period transactions a day to gain only a couple of pips (after penalties) with very little risk (since cease loss can also be at a couple of pips) brought 20% each day.

Currently at 1000E funds that egy still brings 20% a day...

I keep reading here that it changes on much larger positions when live trading. . .but I'm not a greedy guy. 200E a day is 3 times my day job wages.

So . . .whats the ch when trading live?

quote Vono, During my trading, I have found it's very difficult to make just 10 pips per day. Do not take that the wrong way. 10 pips for are simple. Closing a trade at 10 pips is the challenging part. You find the positive pips and feel you are right. You let the trade go induce those 10 pips were so easy to get and think it goes to 20 pips. It falls back down to 1 or 2 and instead of closing the transaction, you let it go cause it has to go back up. Next thing you know, you are down 10 pips or even more. When you are looking to make a trade and only get 10...
    I am in with this one.would prefer to benefit from this well.please excuse my indulgence

Another fantastic analysis job for folks starting out.

Consider the RESPONSE to a movement, that is what should be traded or analysed with a possible view to exchange.

Hence the market becomes smashed, perhaps through an important degree. Important levels normally provide 2 moves (after the amount is breached)( 1) the movement continues, or 2) it reverses. Yes, I know that sounds just like 'price either goes up or down' but it's more subtle than that.

So the market becomes smashed, what you understand about that movement is that many traders have been pressured to 'do something'. Take profits or losses or move limit/stop orders to different degrees. Take the ones that have taken losses. Chances are if the market moves again they'll be pressured into doing something.

Here's exactly what I mean. Market gets crushed and that move stops a lot of traders outside. But assume that the smash was designed for just that purpose (to get folks out). So if price starts moving back up a lot of those traders who got stopped out will most likely have to buy in the market again (but only if it rises). That may create far more buying than selling and therefore a move on the upside.

So by watching the RESPONSE to the smash it can many times offer a good low risk long entrance.

Everything you will often find in such transactions is you buy at a far higher price than the low (the smash) and at first glance buying far higher does not seem the best move BUT you'll be buying into a market that has some wind behind it. Some people today call this a tail end and it can provide a better risk/reward trade than buying about that low since a) you do not understand until well after the fact that it was a big low (might have gone a lot lower), and b) a tighter stop may be utilized. That means you may only have to risk 20-30 ticks to make 50-100 .

•