anyone need help? -
... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ...

thread: anyone need help?

Hey men,

I notice that lots of people are still asking for assistance with this thread. Being a new trader as well (been in it for about 4 months orso) found excellent use in reading trading novels and listening to podcasts. Also free webinars are a terrific help!

Hopefully useful for some of you would be the next:

A must read for any new forex trader is your book: ?Reminiscences of a stock operator?

Good podcasts which helped a lot are Two Blokes Trading, this can be a really very very useful podcasts around two men beginning day trading and documenting the procedure.

Free webinars are given about three or four evenings a week on ETX funds about trading egies, just need to make an account.

Also of course babypips.com which begin you of by the very basics.

Hope some of this stuff is useful!

Are you

I've a feeling that this is a thread noone has posted previously. I enjoy helping people. I know what it is like not to have a clue when it comes to know where to begin with this forex jargen. If there's anyone that has questions they believe are too stupid to ask publically, you can PM me. If there is anything that does not make sense to you, ask. I will do my very best to find it if I don't know the answer. I come here everyday looking for the newbie questions to find someone ansered them. I enjoy helping people. There have been so many people...

I am very new to Forex and I am attempting to edue myself. Something that is somewhat confusing is that the expression Short when compared with this term Long. I understand that when you are buying a pair or what you are buying Low towards a desire Level and hoping the price of that pair will go UP. Your typical BUY low and attempt to sell scenario. Now what's confusing to me is that the expression Short. I understand that it technically method to Sell but since I will be trading Forex and in Forex you trade inpairs....meaning your always buying selling and one the other. Soooo....when you Short a sale in the SUPPORT place....technically I am still buying a pair im simply buying the 2nd of this pair and hoping the price of the pair belongs DOWN???? Meaning I would still place my SL and TP exactly the same....just in reverse?

Hello there Please I need help. I want a programming help. I have got this really excellent indior on Pivot points. On a day when there is not much economic news, it's a good indior to unite with your routine RSI period 14. I trade this way, I wait for RSI to be oversold or overbought as the case maybe, the wait for price to get to any of the resistance stage on the pivot indior then I go the other direction setting my Stop Loss in the 1:2 ratio arrangement. It functions a lot of time as long as there is no economic news. It gets me by , although it's not perfect. The issue is that the point indior contains no alerts. I'd love to make an alert on each of the point amount, with an choice. I have connected the mq4 record here
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...2127184713.mq4

Hi I need help Im at lost currently. And kinda a bit confused what to do since its taken more than a week almost I believe What im currently doing is little by little profit.to counter the reduction. Started today at almost 200 usd now down to balance 150 equity to 82 usd have several open transactions... just waiting and waiting patiently for this to be turn to profit... contact information FB. Alvin Matthew Tan email address deleted by employees timezone of gmt 8
    Okay, what egy are you currently using? Because of your lack of funds, it is important to have stop losses

Hello I need help

Im at missing currently. And somewhat a bit confused what to do since its taken more than a week nearly I believe

What im currently doing is little by little profit.to offset the loss.

Started now at nearly 200 usd down to balance 150
    fairness to 82 usd

have several open trades... just waiting and waiting for it to be turn into profit...

contact information
    FB. Alvin Matthew Tan email address deleted by staff
    timezone of gmt 8

Hello Men

I have a Fast question

where or how to find Exactly What currecy pair correlates with That stock

the GER30 makes the Identical up/down moves Such as EUR/JPY or makes the oposite moves Once the stock goes down the pair goes up

I Only Want to Learn What pair equals what stock or vice versa

I've a sense this is a ribbon noone has posted before. I enjoy helping people. I know what it's like not to have any idea when it comes to know where to begin with this Foreign Exchange jargen. If there is anybody that has questions that they believe are too stupid to ask publically, you can PM me. If there is ask. I'll do my very best to loe it if I don't know the answer. I come here everyday looking for the newbie questions to loe someone already ansered them. I enjoy helping people. There have been so many individuals...
    I'm very new to trading FX, I understand the basics of things such as prevent losses and the best way to do a trading platform. However, I want to digest as much information as I can before opening a real account. I have watched lots of vids and a lot suggest getting a mentor? What tips would you give to someone is 100% dedied to taking trading as a career. Would training courses be just how? Or should I join a group to get signals and use them to attempt to understand how seasoned traders examine the market. Too many trips to shopping centers staring at items has got me thirsty to earn some real money, lol. Any advice is welcome, Regards.

quote Prior to making your profitable trading egy that you want to understand the fundamental of Forex! I think, babypips school is a good source to begin with; moreover; you can use 'Trading Discussion' section of this forum.
    Due Majeeda!

what do you think will occur if CAD goes up for EUR/USD EUR/NZD
    They may both go, that is the one thing you can state with 100 percent probability. Sorry to be flippant

•