Who has become rich trading forex? -
... 2 3 4 5

thread: Who has become rich trading forex?

quote What knowledge gave you in this case?
    At this time Im feeling defeated. Ive made some great trades this week however overall I havent created a profit. So Im looking at eduion Im ordering a few books on trading and studying more about how to imporove my success rate. Some things I've done to improve my trading is to change my leverage to 25:1 this is really important it prevents you from making absurd large lot dimensions. Ive also changed my halt to 10 pips It was 20 pips but I guess if it goes to Eliminate a lottle than shed a lot and it enhances my risk to benefit however im still chasing the holy grail

Things are looking up. SHort that the Aus/usd up 10% so hopefully a good ending to the week

Bottom line, there are plenty of real people that produce cash trading. Stop telling yourself and others that it's a scam or only the big men make money trading Foreign Exchange. It merely takes some time and trial and error and expertise to discover what works and what does not.

Look at the examples below.

So you now know, yes there are regular folks like you who make millions trading Foreign Exchange. Yes there are people making money frequently in trading period.

Thus, now we could all quit asking that question and creating excuses.

Now you are able to move to simply determining how determined you should stick with it until you succeed yourself.

This isn't supposed to chastise anybody, but to put the question to bed and also to encourage you it's rewarding if you take it seriously and be persistent in learning.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXVi...account/616112

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXVi...markets/882236

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ric...der100/1437809

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ban...it-egy/1243785

Bottom line, there are plenty of real people which produce real cash trading. Stop telling yourself and others which it's a scam or that only the big guys make money trading Currency Market. It just takes time and trial and error and experience to find out what works and what does not. Examine the examples below. So now you understand, yes there are regular folks like you who make millions trading Currency Market. Yes there are people making money frequently in trading period. So, now we could all quit asking that issue and making excuses. You can now move to simply...
    Lol
    Individuals who saying that tagging this business as scam had been dropping their trade in a single order, or even got themselves cheated by poor brokers.

Bottom line, there are plenty of real people who produce real money trading. Stop telling yourself and others which it's a scam or that only the big guys make money trading Currency Market. It just takes some time and trial and error and expertise to discover what works and what does not. Look at the illuions below. So now you know, yes there are ordinary people like you that make millions trading Currency Market. Yes there are people making money regularly in trading period. So, now we could all quit asking that question and creating excuses. Now you can move on to simply...
    It seems amazing!!!

A successful trader does not ask for PM or advertising sign. They share their advantage and searching for people to scam. They don't make noise. They trade their own method

Professional traders can become rich off trading. I don't know whether ordinary people who are just casual traders can become rich too, but I am sure - as I've seen it and done it - that they can enhance their income through trading a long time.

Professional traders may get rich trading off. I don't know whether ordinary people that are only casual traders may get wealthy too, but I am certain - as I've seen it and done it - that they can enhance their income through trading a long time.
    You get out of it what you put in. You put in casual hard work and time you will acquire casual results. You put in serious time and effort you will get considerable results.

this is now and to the record its not mine. .

The person who get wealthy in trading think they could earn money while trading. Loser constantly doubt they will earn money or get rich quick. A farmer need to be individual to seed their grain.

•