Monitor for Trading Made Simple system -
1 2 3 4 ...

thread: Monitor for Trading Made Simple system

Thanks for sharing this So what timeframe has fared better for youpersonally? Or the 4 tried hourly just?
    I exchange mainly H4 and H1

it's kinda cool. I will give it a try, thx for sharing this. I believe this forum is trendy for traders...

Can you have result after placing this into action?
    This is actually the very first day that I am using it no real experience...

Thx very much - for some reason mine looks like the one in your article since I am sure I followed your instructions 31, and I can not see. For instance I don't have any headings.

Thx very much - for some reason mine looks like the one in your post and I can not see why because I am sure I followed your directions carefully. For instance I don't have any headings.
    I really don't know. May be the problem is the screen resolution you've got on your monitor. Attempt to run with just symbols rather than the symbol list that is massive that is the default option. If you post an image of your TMS monitor screen - my be this can help me to find out what is the problem. Please define the operating system you using.

windows XP

windows XP
    Attempt a new Edition. Download from the post and then reinstall. Let me know whether it helps.

The place is where I downloaded it out. I suppose I'll see if that works and the only other means of checking would be if you send a template to me.

Another great tool for individuals who would like see from other point of view our TMS egy
    You?ve been performing an exelent work, not only for this dashboard but also your intriguing in Large E method ... along with also the most: Share your efforts !
    Wish you the very best !

The first post is where I downloaded it from. I guess I'll see if that works and the other means of checking would be if you send a template to me.
    I've updated the first post using a new version with the same name. I do it. Therefore please do re-load it install it and then install the template onto the chart. Let me know if it works for you.

•