PDA

View Full Version : Inside Info on Brokers.

Espayrr
09-20-2005, 05:33 AM
Hi,

New for this Website. A ribbon caught my attention before about a dealer that was frued after he had been stopped out by his own agent.
Among the answers was that agents hit your ceases on purpose and this activity was legal or okay.

Sure it had been lawful, however this is a significant issue for our trading because the odds are stacked against us by the time we enter the commerce. Not only will they charge us a disperse but they're following our risk capital.

What's trading a match of a 1 dealer wins and one trader loses ?
No it isn't, neither can it be a zero sum game, since the agent is carrying 3 pips me off and 3 pips you off.

Trader A takes a long standing @ 1.2000 using a 20 pip stop along with a goal of 1.2040. 2:1 risk versus reward using a stop, fair enough.
Trader B carries a brief position @ 1.2000 using a 20 pip stop along with a goal of 1.1960. Also appears to be a fantastic trade.
Both traders are -3 from the beginning. The industry slowley belongs to 1.2020 and Trader B becomes stopped outside. Trader A is in a place that is comfortable because his reveals 17 pips. His goal is 23 pips off and instead of bringing his cease to breakeven he renders it would be to provide a little breathing space to the transaction. All of us know what happens next, 17 becomes 16 so on and 15. The market comes down to 1.2000, afterward 1.1980 and dealer A stop is struck.

The preceding is an illuion but this is exactly what happens for real on the marketplace on a daily basis. So can it be true that winners are paid by winners ? No. If they where moving in opposite directions, both traders lost money.
Who made cash ? The agent on the disperse x2, then.

Is it a reason why people ought to abondand the FX industry ? No, but you should be conscious of what your agent is able to do in order in order to extract your money.
Have a harsh look in the FX market along with your agent and Eliminate this Winners pay winners Lets face it lots of individuals believe that they can do anything better You can be beaten by me I wager Iam better than you at this
Perhaps you can/cant, but beware of this middle guy. Since he loses.

Thank you.
PS: As I mentioned in a previous thread Iam working with an ex employee of a brokerage company. We're currently putting together a listing of exactly what agents do.

Awaiting your answers.