PDA

View Full Version : Merlins Book List

XxJuan59xX
09-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Hey everybody,

I am new to the trading market, and I have begun a demo account at the Currency Market market attempting to receive my toes wet. Success has been great in the very first month 45%, and at September im 3.5percent. Up to the point I have been trading with the support of a few indiors and trading egies on texture that I've tried out in my demo acct. In one of those forums, Merlin needed a publiion list he was giving as a decoration, I moved into the library(needed to find a card...shhheesshhh, exactly what a job) to find out what was available. None were, shocker. Anyhow my question is this if I begin with? ...I've all on sequence, but in the spirit of saving time, I had been wondering what everone idea of the.

A bit of history {}. I ought to find a fantastic grasp of the technical aspect of trading and had been a mathematics major for 3 decades. My Louisiana friend showed me that the Currency Market market (he has been in it a year and a half today) because he has known me for ten decades and believes that I'd shine (we will see).

That is all for today, expect to make friends with this forum. .

Chase

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/818-best-broker-for-scalpers.html

(sorry should have glued this connection for convienence)