PDA

View Full Version : What moves the markets?

dharale
08-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Hello everybody,

That is my very first post in this forum but have been reading other's articles for a while now.

I really do concur with the other folks's article this might be the very best Currency Market forum. I stated could be since I have not hunted for forums ever since I came across Currency Market factory. I only need to say hope you keep the fantastic work up and thank you. I would love to be among the contributors here later on. Https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/forex1508576692.png

Anyhow, I have only become concerned with the markets lately (about two weeks ago). With 0 percent understanding of those markets, or the way it works. Trading in Currency Market was my experience in trading and I am very excited to know about trading. (Perhaps due to the likelihood of large earnings).

Anyhow, I started a mini-account (roughly $500 dollar accounts) and dropped it around 60 percent of it in fourteen days. . Https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/forex1508576693.png Then, I figured I must study it {}. . Which must have been my very first measure, but there was a motive for it. . But I will not speak about it {}. . After those 2 months, I browse Van Tharp's Trade your own way. . And what has been written there really hit the place, such as the feelings you will experience when trading, etc., etc..

Well, simply to make the long story short, I neglected and learned from experience (although still insufficient), and I am now reading Diallist's record of novels.

I figure you are probably asking, this isn't associated with the topic of this thread. . Https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/forex1508576694.png which isn't, I just wanted to share my own story. . But here is my question. .

Since I am really a newbie on the sector and I am now reading novels, I only have a query. . After all of my reading is completed, I'll find the answer, but I will ask anyhow. .

Can you please tell me the reason for the shift in money costs in Currency Market? Or what causes shift? Can you please provide me a narrative that activates a cost change or an illuion?

Expecting for your kind responses. .

Athan