PDA

View Full Version : Almost 95% winner USD/CHF System

k0sd3n
02-23-2008, 09:47 AM
Dear All,

My name is Peter Res from Egypt. I have been following the trading strategies threads on forum for a lengthy time and I would like to thank. I'd love to post my own system. It isnt really a development but only an observation and I have been trading it reside with benefits that are amazing and haven't had but losses.

I utilize this method of trading using the USD/CHF and here are some principles:

You will be needing to start two 1hour charts of USD/CHF

At the initial one plot:

- 21 Exponential moving average
- Insert 5 and -5 amounts to the 21 EMA
- 8 Exponential moving average
- Stochastic (14,5,5)
- RSI (21)
- MACD (5,13,1)

At the next one plot:

- 21 Simple moving average
- Insert 5 and -5 amounts to the 21 SMA

For Long position: The 8 EMA has to cross and go over the 5 level of this 21 EMA in the first chart and in the next chart the 8 EMA has to cross over the 5 level of this 21 SMA, both conditions must be fulfilled inorder to take the trade. The green stochastic has to cross over the red stochastic or already be over it and the RSI(21) has to be above the 50 line.

For Short position: The 8 EMA has to cross and go below the -5 level of this 21 EMA in the first chart and in the next chart the 8 EMA has to cross under the -5 level of this 21 SMA, both conditions must be fulfilled inorder to take the trade. The reddish stochastic has to cross over the green stochastic or already be over it and the RSI(21) has to be under the 50 line.

The MACD is there just to warn about divergence. IF in a position along with the chart gives lower lows and the MACD is providing HIGHER lows, then it is time to beware as this is an indiion into the end of this trend and a change will occur. IF in a buy position along with the chart is providing highs and the MACD is providing LOWER highs, this is also an indiion into the end of this uptrend and there is a change to occur.

For prevent losses I maintain it at 20 pips under the 21 EMA for a long position and 20 pips over the 21EMA for a short position.

The profit ranges from 60 pips into a couple hundred pips. I wait patiently for 30 pips then set the stoploss to break even then after 60 pips I then set the stoploss into 30 pips, and each thirty pips I proceed up the halt loss another 30 pips to lock in profit.

I typically risk 3% of my account per trade.

This is actually the platform =-RRB- and I will be submitting my past transactions in addition to each trading chance I visit half an hour before I take the trade.

Looking forward to your answers.

Rocky
07-19-2022, 10:05 AM
Looks good but I am terrified I shall only get 1 signal a month.
Perhaps I am at sleep when that happens and I must wait around to get my new signal.

Raul123trader
07-19-2022, 11:28 AM
Peter -
Really curious why just you chose the Swissy to develop your egy?

Most successful traders believe it among the least volatile and favorites of the 3 or 4 Musketeers. Your system functions well on the U/G also as you mentioned, but you kind of added which it seems as an after thought.

Not knocking your favorite option, just hoping to get on your mind-frame once you first began seeing this pair because your preferred to trade. Really of the 4 musketeers the USD/CHF has become the most volatile pair of the 4. It'll move more pips and has more larger days of 150 pip times than others. If you'd like volatility, this really is a fantastic pair to trade. This is based on the previous 7 decades. Only the GBP/CHF and the GBP/JPY are more volatile compared to USD/CHF.

Rocky
07-19-2022, 12:50 PM
I like than the USD/CHF.

Deathlok
07-19-2022, 02:12 PM
Really of the four musketeers the USD/CHF has become the most volatile pair of the 4. It will move more pips and contains more days of 150 pip days than others. If you want volatility, this is a good pair to exchange. This is based on the previous 7 decades. The GBP/CHF as well as the GBP/JPY are somewhat more volatile compared to USD/CHF. I stand corrected. It wasn't a pair until Peter attracted my attention to 15, I saw.

warly903
07-19-2022, 03:34 PM
Hallo pwres!

Do not let this wonderful thread die. Actually hiding within the bounds of the beginner section may be a good opportunity to have some folks digest and to listen.
If you prefer Cryten's tennis court strategy (hinting at his template design there), simply apply it into you inital system and find out how you are able to determine some fine tuning.
The thread is actually nice and looks to attract the ideal type of people, so please try to keep it living.

On the Forex Tester (TM) the combined thoughts of you and Master Cryten work out well. When there is more live here, then I want to donate a little and show some charts.

Have a good week!

AnaHysteray
07-19-2022, 04:57 PM
Hai, is any one maintain using this technique?
I tried this process, and the result was good....

Is any one create an EA exaclty as the rules states. . ?

Cefelina
07-19-2022, 06:19 PM
Pretty nice ribbon;
But. . I think the young Engr is busy
lol

warly903
07-19-2022, 07:41 PM
hai, isn't any one maintain using this method?
I attempted this method, and the result was great....

Is any one develop an EA exaclty as the principles states. . ? Hi Kissaki!

I believe if you ask Oksana17 to code something it will be working. Then we can try to tune a little and then the machine could run nicely on an EA. Just go ahead and contact !

Ciao

warly903
07-19-2022, 09:03 PM
Pretty nice thread;
But. . I believe that the young Engr is busy
lol Possibly!

PkbinFrttt
07-19-2022, 10:26 PM
Dear All,

I'm New to Forex and I would like your help in setting out the parameters. I operate with VT Trader. EMA SMA 21 to bring the 5 and -5. Is price on Close? EMA 5: Is price on near? Stochastic: is it can it be simple for percent K slowing percent D procedure and method? MACD: Is the MA on Exponential? When I alter the default option (12, 26, 9) to 5, 13, 1 I only get 1 line and not two Is there a way to put alerts for crossings? Is there a way to have an audio alarm on crossing of the EMA Thanks to all in this Forum
Hammoud
Hey Hammoud, Welcome to FF.

I could be able to assist you here.

Let's take it 1 a time. Reason being, You want a lot.

EMA SMA 21: How to add the 5 and -5. Is price on Close?
Have you been asking for one more Line to be plotted 5 Pips Above along with 5 Pips below both the EMA SMA which means 4 Added Lines?
btw. This might be a request that should be transferred to prevent clutter.

warly903
07-19-2022, 11:48 PM
Hi Peter,
Do u have your ex? You may be in Ein Sh; theses guys are 1
I would love if you take a little time and refresh this thread.
Thank you,
Hammoud Same here... let's get it on!

jtteka92
07-20-2022, 01:10 AM
I Only Want to know how to Start a trade with cross system,
open when a new bar create or open Immediately in the moment it crossed

davideokchar18
07-20-2022, 02:32 AM
Sounds great but I'm terrified I shall only get 1 signal per month.
Perhaps I'm at sleep when that happens and I have to wait for for my new signal. Hahaha funniest article

fuckyeahrobpttz
07-20-2022, 03:55 AM
Dear All,

My name is Peter Res from Egypt. I have been following the trading strategies threads on forum for a lengthy time and I want to thank everyone who has helped =-RRB-. I would like to post my system. It isnt really a development but only an observation and I have been trading it have not had but declines and reside with amazing benefits.

I utilize this technique of trading with the USD/CHF and here are the rules:

you'll be having to start two 1hour charts of USD/CHF

At the first one plot:

- 21 Exponential moving average
Hi Peter,
are you still using the machine as described and how is the total outcome? I'm just looking for something that works, together with as little draw down as possible. I'm new to Forex.

Thanks,

Juudithhh
07-20-2022, 05:17 AM
This seems clean, easy and easily traded. I have tried it on eurusd, usdcad, with minimal issue. The sandstorms make for sight that is tough, but it works when things are clear.
Laurens

Danihool
07-20-2022, 06:39 AM
I think adding the 5 and -5 on the moving average makes it all work great. The money management part of the system with moving stop to break even etc. makes the system very rewarding. Paris

gisela1985
07-20-2022, 08:01 AM
Thank you Peter, for your. It seems quite good. I couldn't see this 5, -5 piece, tried everything, but didn't see any difference. Thank you for the templates. As I didn't see the point at the 5 I united both charts into one. Looks okay to me.