PDA

View Full Version : Straddle trading EA

fanl1
08-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Hi,

I Want help with this EA. Its purpose is for news straddle trading. The input parameters are:

1) number of lots you want to trade
2) number of pips away from the current price
3) TP
4) SL
5) do you need a buy order, sell order or both
6) time and date you need orders to be placed

When you allow it to run, it will put buy and/or sell orders in the time you specified, with stop loss and target profits you entered.

I tested it repeatedly on demo and used it now for the first time on live account for NFP. It did a fantastic job, set orders the way I wanted, 1 minute before the news.

Now, I don't have enough experience in coding to make this EA to work exactly what I need it to do this I hope you guys can help me.

A) I really don't know how to produce the EA to check both the date and the time for placing orders. For the time being, it is checking just the moment.

B) I'd like to have an choice to put in the expiration time and date for those orders, don't know how to do this. I saw there is a parameter for expiraton in that function which is called when the order is set, but I am constantly getting errors when I tried to use it, so I just left it on 0 (zero) for today.

C) For today, it will place just 1 buy and/or one sell order, maybe it will be a fantastic idea to parametrize that overly so we can select 1 or 2 orders to be put in almost any direction.

If you think this EA is worth it, please feel free to add and improve it any way you see fit.

Thank you men,

https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15190438502037187733.mq4

LuChwznO
07-12-2022, 06:11 PM
quote Are you currently utilizing the Brokers Clock? UseBrokerTime=True ? If so your brokers time isn't right. Otherwise, your PC time isn't right. The transactions deleted after 15:30 about 6-7 seconds so in case your clock is 10 minutes incorrect, you would miss the move. Alan YesI am. UseBrokerTime=Actual. My broker time is GMT. It was seen by me at Market Watch, and indi BarClock is being used by me ,too. I believe everything is fine, contain my PC time (GMT 7). When MPC Official Votes your EA will be tried by me again in my live afternoon. Thanks Alan.

Cheers
Sena

quote The notion of PointsGap would be to open transactions 200 pips off at SecBPO minutes ahead of the news and move them in the correct position (8 pips off ) according to SecBAO seconds before the news. Trades become altered until SecBMO minutes before. If you do not want to use this attribute set PointsGap=0 or SecBAO=SecBMO or SecBAO=0. Any of these will disable it. ModifyGap informs the EA to just transform if price moves more than 1 pip i.e it stops unnecessary tiny modifications so the EA is prepared for larger price changes.... If the transactions aren't moved you may... Wonderful!! Truly like this idea/method

yung_mokte
07-12-2022, 07:34 PM
91222Hey guys

*noob alert*

Im having a problem with mt4 trader. It doesn't go ahead and implement many of the trades, If it concerns the period of execution. While I check the reports, I find it say'deleted [no money]'

what would it maybe that is doing so?

Im currently using a demo account. I saw from the leverage which it's 1:100, I read somewhere this is awful, is it authentic?

Besides, I am really in love with all the EA, thanks a thousand Alan

yung_mokte
07-12-2022, 08:56 PM
91222another question I have,

I'm employing the fxcm mt4 trader. Im not too attentive to the differences between traders out there. However when looking at my trade history, I'm seeing profit being pumped away for'commission'.

Currently could someone please give me their opinion on whether this broker is any good or do you recommend another broker?

thanksss

LuChwznO
07-12-2022, 10:18 PM
quote Are you using the Brokers Clock? UseBrokerTime=True ? If so, maybe your brokers time isn't right. If not, your PC timing isn't right. The trades deleted about 6-7 seconds so in case your clock is 10 seconds wrong, you would miss the transfer. Alan Here's my dwell results after MPC Votes. And the EA cancelled all available orders. There's nobody position. Why mate? I have re-check my pc time along with my broker time and it appears normal. Everything's fine.

quote Are you using the Brokers Clock? UseBrokerTime=True ? If so, maybe your brokers time isn't right. If not, your PC timing isn't right. The trades deleted about 6-7 seconds so in case your clock is 10 seconds wrong, you would miss the transfer. Alan It has happened again using CAD news tonight, mate. Just opened and cancelled with eurcad. No available whatsoever with usdcad. Some bugs or what?
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1519412414744504479.png
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1519412416507423820.png

jotagete
07-12-2022, 11:40 PM
quote Here's my live outcome after MPC Votes. And again, the EA cancelled all available orders. There is nobody position in any way. Why partner? I have re-check my pc time along with my broker time and it appears normal. Everything's fine. quote It has happened again with CAD news tonight, partner. Only opened and cancelled with eurcad. No available with usdcad. Some what or bugs? picture picture Primarily, the text documents that have the EA explain how to locate your logfiles. There are 3 logfiles (two MT4 and one AmazingEA ) plus an AmazingEA tick record of all of the prices.

Type in%APPDATA% to Windows Explorer and look at the MT4 directories below there.

But the last picture shows me the EA cancelled your GBPJPY and reopened them just ahead of the newstime. I reckon this is due to this Maxspread attribute which deletes the orders if the spread gets too large. You have it set on 6 pips. Set it to 0 to disable it. That is likely what's murdering your orders.

As I said, the logfiles will inform you....

Alan

LuChwznO
07-13-2022, 01:03 AM
912221 Structure (s)
quote Primarily, the text files which come with the EA explain how to locate your logfiles. There are 3 logfiles (two MT4 and 1 AmazingEA ) plus an AmazingEA tick list of all the prices. Sort in%APPDATA% to Windows Explorer and Examine the MT4 directories below there. However, the last picture shows me that the EA cancelled your GBPJPY and reopened them prior to the newstime. I reckon this is a result of this Maxspread attribute which deletes the orders if the spread becomes too high. You've got it set on 6 pips. Set it to 0 to disable it. That is likely what is killing... You are my master, Alan!!! As you said, the logfiles told me
MaxSpread Exceeded, MaxSpread: 60 Spread: 63 and Deleting BuyStop and SellStop because STWAN expired, OrdersCondition=11.
But, what is the mean of parameter OrdersCondition=11?

But Alan, would you tell me about your settings? The settings most comfortable for you
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194124171296490061.png

jotagete
07-13-2022, 02:25 AM
quote You're my master, Alan!!! As you mentioned, the logfiles advised me MaxSpread Exceeded, MaxSpread: 60 Spread: 63 and Deleting BuyStop and SellStop since STWAN expired, OrdersCondition=11. But, what is the mean of parameter OrdersCondition=11? But Alan, do you tell me about your settings? The settings most comfortable for you image OrdersCondition=11 just means there is a Buy Stop and Sell Stop open. It is a memory for the EA to keep track of what orders are where.

I wouldn't worry about my settings. Everybody trades. Yours looked fine....

Good luck...

LuChwznO
07-13-2022, 03:47 AM
quote OrdersCondition=11 just means there's a Buy Stop and Sell Stop open. It's a memory for the EA to keep track of what orders are where. I wouldn't be concerned about my preferences. Everybody transactions. Yours looked fine.... Good luck.... Well. . .at least, discuss your experience using this EA, include your fav preferences. Regardless of profit or loss

oxdnice
07-13-2022, 05:10 AM
91222good thread

Pater.JD
07-13-2022, 06:32 AM
91222I noticed something interesting. For the unemployment news, the system time on the EA froze 20 seconds ahead of the news came out. The price on the chart was still moving so that I found this really strange. This led in my pending order not being altered in time to be closer to the current price a couple of seconds before the news came out. I figure that this was the reason a few of my transactions weren't modified either.

What may be the cause of this and how do I fix it?

jotagete
07-13-2022, 07:54 AM
I noticed something rather interesting. For the unemployment news, the system time on the EA froze 20 seconds ahead of the news came out. The price on the chart was moving so I found this strange. This resulted in my pending order not being altered to be closer to the current price a few of seconds before the news came out. I figure that this was why some of my other transactions were not modified either. What could be the cause of this and how do I fix it? I see you may have a little coding understanding....the init regular runs when the EA is attached to a chart and deinit when the timeframe changes or the EA remains dispersed.

The beginning routine which has the majority of the code inside it only runs when it receives a Price tick. If the broker doesn't send some price ticks, the EA won't run and etc don't work. They use logic like is that the current second of the day larger than the second of the news less SecBPO for example. When there's no indications for 20 minutes then the response will undoubtedly be no and the EA won't do anything.

The easiest choice is to discover and use another broker. An option is to set up a program called MT4Ticker. What this really does is echos the price every 500ms or whatever you put it to. The end result of that is that the EA will run every 500ms. But....

The problem is that the prices that the EA believes are right may be wrong causing errors in the EA and then the transactions should they get entered may find a lot of slippage. So altering brokers is the most suitable choice. I don't generally recommend brokers, as it is a personal decision depending on where in the world you reside etc. but I stay clear of any country I would be anxious to visit

Alan

Pater.JD
07-13-2022, 09:16 AM
quote I see you might have a bit of coding understanding....the init regular runs once the EA is connected to a chart and deinit once the timeframe changes or the EA is detached. The beginning routine that has the majority of the code inside it only runs when it receives a Price tick. If the broker does not ship some price ticks, the EA will not run and timers etc don't work. They use logic such as is the current second of greater than the second of the news less SecBPO such as. When there's no indications for 20 seconds then the answer will be no and the... LOL. I like that advice. Thanks. I will start looking around to see if I could find a better broker.

Juanox275
07-13-2022, 10:39 AM
91222 https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194124191975655789.png

hfujhfuwerhffdefr
07-13-2022, 12:01 PM
91222on average how much slippage should expect on NFP, I know it is dependent on broker and several factors, but generally how much should I expect if I trade majors?

samwlsok
07-13-2022, 01:23 PM
on average how much slippage should I expect on NFP, I understand it depends on broker and many factors, but on average how much should I expect if I trade majors? 10 pips

hfujhfuwerhffdefr
07-13-2022, 02:45 PM
91222anybody like to comment?

Leoxaal
07-13-2022, 04:08 PM
You want an answer from a person who makes news by 6-7 decades? .
Yesterday gave the gbp

tickmill 35 pips slippage
tradenext 44 pips slippage
svsfx 30 pips slippage
hotforex offquote
XTB offquote
etx 25 pips slippage
xglobal 22 pips slippage
swissquote 27 pips slippage
fxprimus 29 pips slippage
JFD 35 pips slippage
trader trust 44 pips slippage -very bad price
ig markets away quote BMF 30 pips slippage
pepperstone razor 33 pips slippage

Leoxaal
07-13-2022, 05:30 PM
9122210 pips Around the NFP are unrealistic, perhaps for the Initial trade Using a new broker, you use the straddle or a autoclick, the difference of the execution price is the same,the price of the liquidity provider at the time of the news, then to Equivalent Functionality, is Greater autoclick are Uncertain of the right direction,the straddle is Nice report on central banks and Also about AUD and NZD news
Terms

samwlsok
07-13-2022, 06:52 PM
10 pips on the NFP are unrealistic, Possibly for the Initial trade with a new broker, you use the straddle or a autoclick, the Gap of the execution price is the same,the price of the liquidity provider at the time of This news, then to equal performance, is better autoclick are unsure of the Ideal direction,the straddle is Good report on central banks and Also about AUD and NZD news regards I agree with you, on AUD, It's OK but on GBP, there is a big gap most of the time, on NZD, the spread Are Extremely high

Ticki
07-13-2022, 08:15 PM
91222 Hi staff,
I have been testing this EA for a couple of weeks. Currently running it live and compiling a list of news events it seems to respond best to (although not taking into account the real content of what is presented during these occasions ). I suppose the hardest part is dealing with slippage and spread, simply. I have stopped using the breakeven feature because it seems to take me out despite price not moving the necessary distance (is that the BE tuned to permit for the entry price affected by slippage?)

I believe it's relatively safe to test live nonetheless, since the stops are tight and do little harm and the profits could ride.

Can somebody maybe offer you a proposal as to what occurred here, and how I could adjust settings to avoid it happening in the future? Last night's core earnings, EURUSD and USDCAD gave a gorgeous trip to whatever TP you chance to select (EU chart shown below) but EURCAD lost its head, starting a buy which hit the 100 point SL (fair enough) and then a sell which also somehow hit the SL, despite OCO being turned on. (trade also shown below) Did it happen too quickly to remove the pending sell? It looked like such a good opportunity for a transaction, I am wondering how to adjust settings to make sure we put in on those later on.

(sorry, could not post the established file for some reason...)
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1519412421855321585.png
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194124231985819649.png

rheny
07-13-2022, 09:37 PM
Good morning, you would like an answer from a person who makes news from 6-7 years? . Yesterday gave the gbp tickmill 35 pips slippage tradenext 44 pips slippage svsfx 30 pips slippage hotforex offquote XTB offquote etx 25 pips slippage xglobal 22 pips slippage swissquote 27 pips slippage fxprimus 29 pips slippage JFD 35 pips slippage trader trust 44 pips slippage -very bad price ig markets off quote BMF 30 pips slippage pepperstone razor 33 pips slippage very wonderful insight, to fulfill trader making news commerce for over 6 years. Did you collect all brokers slippage data. I knew these circumstances are inevitable, yet to place all in amount make simpler to ch. Although I am not will all mention broker above. There's two condition mention here, off quote and slipapage, I am sure the off quote would be the requote, which force trader to place another spot given for entries. I am with the cite one, but use GBPUSD upon news straddle, since these pair are had spread than any other major such EURUSD and USDJPY. And I would like hear more slippage effect upon these pair, especially with my current broker trading requirement. Sorry for asking too much, btw did you tracked those all amount or using custom indior.
Thank's a million.

oxdnice
07-13-2022, 10:59 PM
Hi group, I've been testing this EA for a few weeks. Currently running it reside and compiling a list of news events it appears to respond best to (although not taking into account the actual content of what's presented during those occasions ). I guess the hardest part is addressing slippage and disperse, simply on account of the nature of how we are trading. I've stopped using the breakeven feature because it appears to take me out despite price not shifting the required space (is the BE tuned to permit for the entrance price affected by slippage?) I feel it is... run the EA on 1 minute chart and watch the whipsaw before setting away your point

jotagete
07-14-2022, 12:21 AM
Hi team, I have been analyzing this EA for a couple of weeks. Currently running it live and compiling a list of news occasions it seems to respond best to (though not taking into account the real content of what's presented during these occasions ). I suppose the hardest part is dealing with disperse and slippage, just due to the character of how we are trading. I have stopped using the breakeven feature because it seems to take me out despite price not moving the necessary distance (is the BE tuned to allow for the entrance price affected by slippage?) I believe it is... Straightforward, CAD news came out in the same moment. EURUSD moved contrary to USD i.e USD strengthened because of CPI so EUR diminished but so did CAD, hence whipsaw. In the conclusion EUR was poorer than CAD.

OCO takes couple of seconds so was bad luck you got SL both ways.

Actually I exchange OCO=fictitious and have a timeout of an hour to get a change. I utilize Pointsaway=100 and SL=500 or 300 for crosses.

Alan

Stumbleine
07-14-2022, 01:44 AM
quote Simple, CAD news came out at the same time. EURUSD moved contrary to USD i.e USD bolstered because of CPI so EUR diminished but so did CAD, hence whipsaw. Than CAD EUR was poorer in the conclusion. OCO takes seconds so was bad luck you got SL both ways. I have a timeout of an hour to get a change and exchange OCO = fictitious. I utilize Pointsaway=100 and SL=500 or 300 for crosses. Alan many many thanks

jotagete
07-14-2022, 03:06 AM
I have stopped using the breakeven attribute since it appears to take me out despite price not moving the required distance (is that the BE tuned to allow for the entry price influenced by slippage?) In the case of GBP transactions, many traders especially those based in London have a clue regarding how certain reports such as Retail Sales will come out. I believe that the market was clued up that the amount would beat expectations. Ivan's slippage report showed slippage levels that were average for that circumstance. I personally got slid 18 pips on my broker and I ended up buying 1.56348 but price increased to 1.56436 before falling back after to 1.56237, therefore clearly here using BE would take you out in the event that you set it to ten pips or some thing. If you set it to 15 or even 20 pips then it would have been fine.

I guess I would not use it unless I expected the price to go far past my entry price before retracing. So one can use 30 pips or 50 pips because that gives you a big enough buffer to ch pips?

oxdnice
07-14-2022, 04:28 AM
91222hi ALAN can you explain the functions of those input. Slip check and max slippage. How do we use it

jotagete
07-14-2022, 05:50 AM
hi ALAN can you explain the functions of these input. Slide max and check slippage. How can we use it please SlipCheck - Whether to do Cease Loss Reset and Slippage Check
Should you set SlipCheck to true, the EA will assess for Slippage and reset Stop Losses and Take Profit levels. If you set it to false, the EA will behave more like the original (approximately v1.2.2) and only run the Break Even and Trailing Stop patterns, not the Slippage Check or Stop Loss Reset patterns.

MaxSlippage - The maximum slippage in points you wish to allow to your orders.
Regrettably, this value can't stop orders heading live and being slipped in the first place. But if the slippage in an'opened' order exceeds the value set here, the transaction will have the stop loss of it set to the minimum space allowed from the broker. It will be closed quickly, if the trade goes against you. Then is a chance if it doesn't. This parameter requires Take Profit to be set. If you don't want to use Take Profit, then set TP.

Alan

oxdnice
07-14-2022, 07:13 AM
91222thank you. Dear

jotagete
07-14-2022, 08:35 AM
Many years using this thread I have decided to begin a new thread specifically for AmazingEA. It is advisable to bookmark and join to it here:-

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/2826-real-charts-prophet-trading.html

The reason for this is that I have recently had people ask me where can I download the latest version? And questions about acts which are written about in the Troubleshooting and ReadMe Guide which I mean to upgrade and improve with time.

Because there is apparently a resurgence in News Trading again, hopefully this reorganisation will help new traders

I really don't believe this thread is going to be closed but I will repeat this article from time to time....

Best of Luck !

LuChwznO
07-14-2022, 09:57 AM
91222Is there anyone using this EA? Please share again your results

jotagete
07-14-2022, 11:20 AM
Is there anyone using this EA? Please share your outcomes Please utilize the new thread dude:-

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/2788-price-breakout-pattern-scalper-ea-free.html

I am using it and I will share my results to the new thread.

Alan

LuChwznO
07-14-2022, 12:42 PM
91222 Alan, this is my results today when released news from AUD. Thank you for this EA. It is still functioning, mate.

quote Please utilize the new thread dude:- https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/2810-perspolis-signals.html I am using it and I'll share my results to the new thread. Alan Ok, Alan. I'll check it. Thanks, once again
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1519412367121885127.png
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194123691076070036.png

tatpk050
07-14-2022, 02:04 PM
91222 Hy alan, you're developing a complete beauty....here is my just one week tesing account(Live) I cant believe myself.

Can any one suggest which broker's will probably be acceptable for news trading. I dont mean without slippage or requotes just mean slipage and requotes ought to be minium during news
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1519412370534035076.png

tatpk050
07-14-2022, 03:26 PM
91222Actually I am service guy, I have little time to exchange thats why I decide to exchange the news, can anybody suggest me, which news if I exchange which news I must abandon, currently I run this EA, for all high impact news in forum...

oxdnice
07-14-2022, 04:49 PM
Actually I am service guy, I have little time to trade thats why I decide to trade the news, can anybody suggest me, which news if I trade which news I should abandon, currently I run this EA, for all high impact news in forum.... Perhaps this will help. Please what ammount of slippage in pip do you become in your broker?
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194123721457379036.pdf

tatpk050
07-14-2022, 06:11 PM
quote maybe this can help. Please what ammount of slippage in pip do you get on your broker? picture Thanks for your support hope There'll be a Fantastic motion in GBP in next 45 mins

Pater.JD
07-14-2022, 07:33 PM
91222Hi men. I'd love to know the following: Lets say some US news is coming out and that I attach the EA into two or more distinct currency pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, etc), will the EA takes trades on all them?

I have tried but it simply appears to take trades on a single pair at a time.

jotagete
07-14-2022, 08:55 PM
Hi men. I would like to be aware of the following: Lets say some US news is coming out and that I attach the EA to two or more different currency pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, etc), will the EA carries trades on all of them? I've tried but it only seems to take trades on one pair at a time. The EA cannot trade twice for the same exact news time on two charts with the same currency pair packed on both charts.

The EA can trade the same news event on various currency pairs.

You may even use the same pair twice if you place the News Time to be different on every chart (even 1 second distinct ).

So AUDUSD 14:30:00 and AUDUSD 14:30:01 would work in addition to AUDUSD 14:30:00 and EURAUD 14:30:00.

But I would be careful using a lot of duplicates of AmazingEA as the MT4 will slow down. Each currency pair would be an additional burden on the system. The EA runs of it's 1000 lines of code for every single price change obtained. So you may see that conducting 10 charts * 5 price changes per second * 500 lines of code means attempting to run 25,000 lines of code per second, which will be too much for Internet connection and the PC.

I will add this to the FAQ. Guys please reread the FAQ every now and then as I'm updating it a lot right now.

Alan

Pater.JD
07-14-2022, 10:18 PM
quote The EA cannot trade twice for the same specific news time on two charts with the identical currency pair packed on both charts. The EA can exchange the news event on various currency pairs. You may even use the identical pair twice in the event that you place the News Time to differ on each chart (even 1 minute different). So AUDUSD 14:30:00 and AUDUSD 14:30:01 would do the job as well as AUDUSD 14:30:00 and EURAUD 14:30:00. I would be cautious using many copies of AmazingEA since the MT4 will slow down. Each currency pair could be another burden on... Thank you Alan. I'm still discovering problems with it trading the news event on various currency pairs as is trade just among those pairs. This may be due to my broker issue together freezing the ticks that come in so that I will try it out.

jotagete
07-14-2022, 11:40 PM
quote Thanks Alan. I am still finding problems with it trading the same news event on various currency pairs as all it does is exchange just one of the pairs. This could possibly be due to my broker issue together freezing the ticks that come in so that I shall test it out tomorrow and tonight. I updated the logfile section of this FAQ. When you have given me the logs you included one of those MT4 logs such as 20150529. Log so you've given me 3 but there are in fact 4 documents that I need. The issue is so you either have to rename one or add paths that there are 2 with the same name in different directories.

I found a few small bugs with what I am logging but also found that the SL Reset code is currently operating as soon as the SL does not need resetting. I will test that out myself and see if it is just your broker that it happens on.

Pater.JD
07-15-2022, 01:02 AM
quote I updated the logfile section of this FAQ. When you have given me the logs you simply included among the MT4 logs such as 20150529. Log so that you've given me 3 but there are in fact 4 files that I need. The problem is so you have to rename one or add paths that there are two with the same name in different directories. I discovered a couple of bugs that were small with what I'm logging but also discovered the SL Reset code is running when the SL does not require resetting. So I will test that out myself and see if it's only your broker it happens... Ok thanks. After I really do some other run tonight, the four files will be sent by me.

Rentt
07-15-2022, 02:25 AM
91222Please create a variation to double the lots of the other pending order when one is triggered and close equally when their profit and reduction cancels supposing the one with dual lots size get triggered.

foxxet68
07-15-2022, 03:47 AM
quote I upgraded the logfile part of this FAQ. When you have given the logs to me you included one of those MT4 logs like 20150529. Log so that you've given 3 to me but there are 4 documents which I need. The issue is there are two with the exact same name in different directories so include paths on your zipfile or you either have to rename one. I discovered a few bugs that were little with what I'm logging but also discovered the SL Reset code is operating when the SL doesn't require resetting. I will test that out myself and see if it is only your broker it happens...
Alan111S, this page gives the best news to exchange: http://www.fasteconomicnews.com/schedule.aspx?a=jafn

Would you understand this system?

jotagete
07-15-2022, 05:09 AM
quote, this page provides the best news to exchange: http://www.fasteconomicnews.com/schedule.aspx?a=jafn Would you understand this system? Yesthese would be the crucial reports. Their email upgrades are got by me and I attempted their SNW software .

On that website, the Charts are amazing and go down to Tick level. You'll find them to the right of every Item from the Calendar after the News has come out.

Even if you straddle commerce, you can utilise this data.

Alan

Pater.JD
07-15-2022, 06:31 AM
quote I upgraded the logfile section of the FAQ. When you've given the logs to me that you included among those MT4 logs like 20150529. Log so that you've given me but there are 4 documents which I need. The problem is so that you have to rename one or add paths in your 26, that there are 2 with the same name in different directories. I discovered a couple of little bugs with what I'm logging but also discovered the SL Reset code is operating as soon as the SL doesn't need resetting. So I will try that out myself and see if it is only your broker it occurs... Hey Alan, it seems something was wrong with my mt4 because I decided to reinstall the program as well as the EA and it is taking the trades since it should. I am still trying to find a broker though because it is clear that mine is sending ticks in a very ad hoc manner. Thanks for the assistance.

yung_mokte
07-15-2022, 07:54 AM
91222Hi Alan

Just wanted to ask, therefore article farm cover roll trading, it was 1/3 trades successful for me. Having a look in the logs, I noticed that at the two that I lost, there was just line of'off quotes' and'too many requests' and'requote'.

Am I maybe employing a non invasive news trading favorable broker?

Rentt
07-15-2022, 09:16 AM
91222Change Broker

oxdnice
07-15-2022, 10:38 AM
Change Broker which one do you indicate. My broker messes my

raqwl1891
07-15-2022, 12:00 PM
91222Here is a listing of a few recommended brokers for News Trading. Especially straddle trading...
http://quantina-intelligence.com/forex/index.php?route=information/informationinformation_id=9

enjoy!

XxJuan59xX
07-15-2022, 01:23 PM
Today result AUD Employment Change and AUD Unemployment Rate. Bear in mind these trade I performing on Demo account because I'm testing all the news with Amazing EA. All the transaction will be automatic by EA. image Could you please share your preferences!

Buxxetproof
07-15-2022, 02:45 PM
91222Hi everyone and Alan!

Only 3 questions:

1. Is it not possible to Check the AmazingEA from the Strategy Tester?
2. It can take to my broker 200ms to alter the order (I'm 80ms away from their host ). Can it be fast enough to prevent me?
3. If opening a pending order and modifying it takes the identical amount of time then why would not we simply put the SecBPO=0, right now?
Let's say it takes 200ms. In the event the order is started beforehand it still needs to be modified 1 final period (precisely at the first tick of this news candle) therefore it can be moved to the right loion (X points away from the very first tick quotes of this news volcano ). If it was opened beforehand or right on 17, so it really does not matter. It will require 200ms to your orders to really settle at the right loion, is not it? Until the modifiion isn't on the first tick of this news candle. If this is the case how about when the news candle gaps?

Am I overlooking something here?

Buxxetproof
07-15-2022, 04:07 PM
Alan, 91222Ok, please correct me if I'm mistaken. I've just tested it with SecBMO=0 and I see that the previous modifiion happened not on the first tick of this news candle however on the last tick of the previous candle. Does this imply that above ticks that are said in the event of a large gap between those 2 we risk becoming filled not where we need or not getting filled at all?

jotagete
07-15-2022, 05:30 PM
Hi Alan and everyone! Only 2 questions: 1 ). It takes to my broker 200ms to modify the order (I'm 80ms away in their server). Can it be fast enough to stop me? 2. If launching a pending order and modifying why would not it requires the same period of time then we simply put the SecBPO=0, right now? Let's say it takes 200ms. In the event the order is started ahead of time it needs to be altered 1 last time (precisely at the first tick of the news candle) so it could be transferred to the right loion (X points from the very first tick... Hello Pupsik

That's the reason why we utilize Pointsaway. I use between 80-100 or upto 150-200 on NFP or FOMC Based on the Volatility.
Should you use a M1 or M5 chart on a volatile news event, it may seem like price is whipsawing down and up but the idea is if price moves a couple of pips, the orders are re-centralized within milliseconds. So in the event that you use 100 Price has to move at least 5-8 pips to trigger over 200ms. It requires the actual reaction to the news to do that.

Reading your post, I should clear some things up. Modifying an order is a lot quicker than launching a new one, that we utilize SecBAO and PointsGap. Using SecBAO=5 means your order gets moved in to place 5 seconds before the news. Change Gap prevents unnecessary trade modifiions so the EA is about to deal with larger price fluctuations.

jotagete
07-15-2022, 06:52 PM
Ok, Alan, please correct me if I am mistaken. I have just tested it with SecBMO=0 and I see the last modifiion took place not on the first tick of this news candle but on the final tick of the previous candle. Does this imply that in case of a massive gap between those two aforementioned ticks we risk becoming filled not where we need or not getting filled at all? Yes you risk not getting filled at which you want. Bear in mind that a Stop Order becomes a Market Order after price has moved through the Stop Level, therefore you purchase Gaps/Slippage.

Heart
07-15-2022, 08:14 PM
91222 Try to insert this code in EA. This code should check when are news. It's possible to create this ea complete automatical
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1519412325872367365.rar

darky92
07-15-2022, 09:36 PM
91222 Hi all friends,
can anybody please help me alter this EA that I found from the Internet?
This EA implements a trailing stop buy and a trailing stop market. It places an order over the price and below the price. The sell stop order will fall with the price, the stop sell order will rise....but can't One Cancle Other (OCO).
NowI don't have sufficient expertise in coding to create this EA to work exactly what I want it to do so I hope you guys could help me.
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194123271646497647.ex4
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/151941232811553989.mq4

Buxxetproof
07-15-2022, 10:59 PM
91222Guys, women! Recommended brokers for volumes? Those who you exchanged more than 1.0 at news occasions and it was ok?

sarai9m
07-16-2022, 12:21 AM
91222 Hi Alan,

Your Amazing EA is truly amazing Thank you for sharing this valuable piece of gear.

I've small issue. Sometimes, the EA would delete staying opposite direction pending order before STWAN (with OCO being set to false). I am using demo account. Please allow me to know what might be a cause for this. The preset that was enclosed used.

I am using the EA to get High/Low breakout trades (not news trading) on EURAUD and GBPAUD. Pending orders are placed in the exact same time for both pairs with less or more configurations.
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1519412330542969065.zip

jotagete
07-16-2022, 01:43 AM
Hi Alan, Your Amazing EA is really amazing Thank you for sharing this valuable piece of gear. I have matter. Sometimes, the EA would delete staying contrary direction pending order prior to STWAN (with OCO being put to false). I'm using demo account. Please allow me to know what could be a possible cause for it. Enclosed the preset used. I'm using the EA to get High/Low breakout transactions (not news trading) on EURAUD and GBPAUD. Pending orders are put at precisely the exact same time for both pairs using more or less identical settings. file Hey, glad you are enjoying The matter is due to MaxSpread=35 which will delete orders if the spread exceeds 3.5 pips.

sarai9m
07-16-2022, 03:05 AM
91222Wow, thank you!

Really, I'd require that Amazing EA attempts to place the exact same deleted order after the spread extends back under MaxSpread value. Is there any work around for this?

Thank you in advance for your kind support.

jotagete
07-16-2022, 04:28 AM
Wow, thank you for very quick reply! In fact, I'd require that Amazing EA tries to put back the specific same deleted order following the spread goes back below MaxSpread value. Is there any work around for this? Thank you. I'm sorry but that is not feasible. What I suggest is that you don't utilize the MaxSpread feature at all (set MaxSpread=0).

I also advise you to look at the new thread as I'm not sure you understand all of the configurations. The first article has a lot of info for what setting does exactly what....

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/2808-backpropagation.html

crispiin
07-16-2022, 05:50 AM
quote Yes, these would be the crucial reports. I get their email upgrades and I tried their SNW software before. On that website, the Charts are amazing and go down to Tick level. You'll find them to the right of every Item from the Calendar once the News has come out. Even if you straddle commerce, you can utilise this information. Alan Hi alan. Great work you've done with the EA. What's the draw down in using SNW? I have utilized them some years back and found that you could have good deviation and price should go in one direction but the market will completely do the oposite. Since SNW will activate, you lose. Why I prefer straddle is that I have to predict the direction.What do you believe?

xxaurix
07-16-2022, 07:12 AM
I've tried a lot of broker, behave *vt**** and va***** a lot of try,but constantly obtained slippage, its hard to earn profit
please help me guys

jotagete
07-16-2022, 08:35 AM
Please see Article on the other Amazing EA thread:-

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/2795-5-traders-worth-studying.html

Alan

gorg
07-16-2022, 09:57 AM
Hi

Just how can you pasted or set up the remarkable EA on mt4 so it works as it does with branac. And others?

Please provide specific directions.

Giveloveatry
07-16-2022, 11:19 AM
I have tried a lot of broker, behave *vt**** and va***** a lot of try,but always got slippage, its so hard to make profit please allow me guys Hi, Alan, Lately the slippage became worst for many brokers. Is it possible to alter the code instead of put pending order, alter to market order for both directions. Of course that egy only trade those high effect news and have enormous move base on background, this will be to pay the SL risk contrary to our prefer direction and also another option for traders. How to you think?

sokiayHM
07-16-2022, 12:41 PM
Just notice that fxpro fixed pips does not permit straddle trade. I receive the error message Wonderful EA GBPUSD.fixH1:trade operations not permitted by settings Allow see the factor pips spread account after whether posted such error. Do guidance if u encounter the same in your broker.

jorge1291
07-16-2022, 02:04 PM
Just observe that fxpro fixed pips does not allow straddle trade. I receive the error message Wonderful EA GBPUSD.fixH1:trade operations not allowed by settings Let see the variable pips spread account after whether posted such mistake. Do guidance if u encounter exactly the same on your broker. Hi scmylts,I use Fxpro fixed distribute and put straddle trade on October 22,2015 (GBP/USD) UK Retail Sale news plus it execute with no problem.

raqwl1891
07-16-2022, 03:26 PM
quote Hello scmylts,I use Fxpro fixed distribute and put straddle trade on Oct 22,2015 (GBP/USD) UK Retail Sale news plus it execute without a problem.
Hi Irwan1976,
http://quantina-intelligence.com/forex/index.php?route=information/informationinformation_id=9 site can also be advocating FxPro fixed spread account for Indices or news trading. They states flaws that are minor occurs only. UK retail sails is not a movement news effect. Try it on NFP news on this Friday, or CPI News.

jorge1291
07-16-2022, 04:48 PM
quote Hello, http://quantina-intelligence.com/forex/index.php?route=information/informationinformation_id=9 site is also advocating FxPro fixed spread account for straddle or news trading. They says flaws that are minor occurs. UK retail sails isn't a movement news effect. Try it on NFP news on this Friday, or CPI News. Hello plexyroad,ok I will staddle on NFP this friday and will post here the encounter.

raqwl1891
07-16-2022, 06:10 PM
After NFP transaction check your journal tab, or log files, what was the exact scenario. In that document you can assess the spread slides collectively.
My advice would be to exchange on USD/JPY for a standard, and NZD/USD in line with the bad NZD news.
When you've got a very low latency I will exchange on GBP/CAD and CAD/JPY too.
Take Care.

raqwl1891
07-16-2022, 07:33 PM
Hi Jicks,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: | From: Jicks | Sent: Nov 5, 2015 7:36
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Plexyroad

Please Counsel, That's the best EA for trading news.

Due

Hello Jicks, I'm trading by news trading egies at least 5 decades now.

Straddle EA (Amazing) is totally free and is profitable if you know that on which news occasion you need to trade. Alan is continuously developing this EA and he is always there in the event that you have questions. I appreciated it. I prefer the spreads but STP accounts with this EA.

ForexPeace Army's FNG is also free but distinct egy, and if you want it to be profitable you have to be patient and await market mover news information.
As I mentioned it is free of charge, and Peter is helping you on weekly preferences by their forum.

Quantina News EA is faster than any other comparable EA and it has a lot of additional helpful choices but it cost you a big. By the way it is designed to exchange ECN/STP accounts but functioning nicely on any broker type. Trade protector with tick method is built, so it is preferred by me.

CNT: Henry Liu's news trader. I think that it's still free, and however I tremendously advised him, CNT is just a simple straddle. However, his website is ideal for news traders.

SNW: It's also pricey. Strategy is comparable than forum's News Gun (FNG), however for me personally the FNG was much faster than SNW.

Here's a rank and more information:
http://fxtradecity.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/top-6-news-trading-ea-software.html

jorge1291
07-16-2022, 08:55 PM
After NFP transaction check your diary tab, or log files, what was the specific scenario. In that file you'll be able to assess the spread slides collectively. My advice would be to exchange on USD/JPY for a regular, and NZD/USD according to this lousy NZD news. If you have an extremely low latency I will exchange on GBP/CAD and CAD/JPY too. Take Care. Yes Sir.Thank you very much.

jorge1291
07-16-2022, 10:17 PM
quote Yes Sir.Thank you very much. Straddle on NFP with FxPro,Pair NZD/USD,no freezing,execution with no difficulty everything smooth,my order fill just 5 pip diffrent from my pending order,I have two other broker commerce NFP in precisely the same time and my order was fill 30pip diffrent from my impending,therefore FxPro is the ideal broker for news trading (straddle).
Have a peek my attachment.

Thank you
Irwan Malaysia
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1519412303601380292.png

raqwl1891
07-16-2022, 11:40 PM
Congratulation Irwan !

I have noticed little different if I exchange using small (micro) lots such as 0.01 - 0.05 and if I exchange using 1.0 - 2.0 lots. FxPro fixed spread is faster (much better ) if I exchange with small lots, but Pepperstone's and IcMarket's ECN accounts are faster with bigger lots.

Keep in touch

Regards,

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 01:02 AM
Congratulation Irwan ! I have noted slight different if I exchange using small (micro) lots like 0.01 - 0.05 and if I exchange using 1.0 - 2.0 lots. FxPro mended spread is faster (better) when I exchange with small lots, but Pepperstone's and IcMarket's ECN accounts are faster with larger lots. Stay in touch Regards, I detect ,thank you Sir.

raqwl1891
07-17-2022, 02:24 AM
Thank you. . For sharing your expertise.

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 03:46 AM
Thank you. . For sharing your expertise. You mention”Quantina News EA is faster than any other comparable EA”,can you please explain it in detail Sir?

raqwl1891
07-17-2022, 05:09 AM
I try but I'm not a coder:

It's working by thick method and not timing technique.
However you are able to decide on a minimal trading step.
Regarding tick method that the Trailing Step and Break even can be more prompt.

Also, it is closing all the not necessary running role on MT4 during trading implementation. I guess it's not a magic things it's a very simple coding.

I'm testing 2 distinct configurations on News Trader:
1, Pending orders place Only 10 seconds before news occasion, but pipsaway is just 16 pips out of actual market price. So there's no counted candles.
2. After news trading... later I can explain.

Can I ask what is the average settings?

Thank you

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 06:31 AM
USD: Fed Ends the Correction. Bullish.
The Fed surprised markets by sounding more hawkish than anticipated, driving a re-pricing in the likelihood of a December hike. We now expect a more bullish USD going forward, as investment works its way into the US. Power is very likely to be concentrated against G10 currencies and low-yielding AxJ. Going forward, data will be important for USD as a December hike is presently in the equilibrium. On this front, we will watch payrolls following week.
EUR: The Draghi Put. Bearish.
We expect EUR to be a obvious underperformer within this environment. The divergence in monetary policy should encourage funding in EUR, and we think that EUR could retest lows of this year. But we would stand by our previous assertion that a mix of ECB actions, such as a deposit rate cut together with additional QE in a broadly risk-positive environment, could be required for continuing EUR weakness.
GBP: BoE in Focus. Neutral.
We have turned tactically bearish on GBPUSD, targeting 1.4850. The BoE's Carney has started to seem a little more dovish and the GDP data in the past week undershot market expectations marginally. Together with the pace of growth today marginally below the level that Carney previously mentioned was required to get a rate hike to be thought about, there are risks of more dovish comment from the bank. The services PMI data and BoE Inflation Report is going to be important to watch.
CHF: Long USDCHF Comes Back into Play.
Diverging monetary policies between the ECB and the Fed service long USDCHF positions again. Technically USDCHF has broken through the high of 0.99 in August, encouraging some additional upside momentum. Aggressive ECB policy in December may support the SNB cutting rates further in coming months when it finds that a risk to EURCHF falling too quickly. The SNB's Zurbruegg said that the bank would need to reassess so you can't tell beforehand how low rates could go.
AUD: A Short-Lived Rally. Bearish.
We think that the amount of AUD power is behind us now expect further losses. Besides the broader strong USD environment, the risks of a cut in the upcoming RBA meeting are climbing as inflation undershot in its most recent release. Iron ore prices have been coming as well. AUD could now ch up with its commodity currency peers, heading back towards the lows.

Just for info.

raqwl1891
07-17-2022, 07:53 AM
Thank you Irwan.

Is that usually means you will trade on Aud/USD brief?

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 09:15 AM
Yes indeed Sir,but I will await the AUD Employment Change data release this thursday 12 Nov,

AUD Employment Change survey15.0K prior-5.1K, Unemployment Rate 6.2% if data comes worst I will immediately brief AUD/USD and if data comes better I will wait until AUD/USD reach 73.50 level top than I will go for brief.72.50 to 73.00 level I think already great for brief since the RBA still in bearish tone.

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 10:38 AM
Terrorist attacks in Paris Can Result in Euro's Decrease

Baku. 14 November. REPORT.AZ/ Terrorist attacks in Paris is going to have a negative effect on the euro next week.
Report informs, the main reason behind the fall of euro is going to be a decrease in income of tourism sector as a result of safety issues in Eurozone.
France is a country most visited by tourists. In 2014 the country was visited by 83.7 million tourists. Revenues of the tourism sector in the amount of 150 bln. Euros this past year, which accounted for 7% of GDP. But, border closures and intense security measures following a terrorist event occurred will cause substantial damage to the tourism sector and will have a negative influence on GDP growth. A growth process would deprive the second biggest revenue eurozone economy, in a difficult economic situation.
Research Group of Report News Agency finds that the euro on Monday, November 16 will weaken against other currencies. Depreciation of this USD/EUR to the degree of 1,05-1,06 is expected.
The weakening of the euro will influence the exchange rate of manat. Although major changes are not expected, but the rate of AZN/USD is forecasted at 1,0508, AZN/EUR at 1,11.

Post by:- report.az/en/finance

Oxnaju
07-17-2022, 12:00 PM
Dear friends,
anybody trade today,US-Final GDP q/q?

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 01:22 PM
dear buddies, anybody trade today,US-Final GDP q/q? Do not trade in this last week of year very volatile my buddy.

Oxnaju
07-17-2022, 02:44 PM
Dear Irwan,
Thanks for kind Information.
May I understand about the last version of EA for trading news?
million thanks

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 04:07 PM
Dear Irwan, Thanks for kind Information. May I know about the previous version of EA for trading news? Million thanks This is liberated one,I used it sometime,click ok 3 second prior to the news release. (only market moving news)
Do not forget to put the parameter as you desire,here is my installation (This ea is not mine)
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194122581164497048.ex4
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194122601235491645.png
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194122621121718704.png

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 05:29 PM
Hello to all friends admired Traders,have anyone here try Quantina Straddle Trader EA 2016? I've try google and youtube to obtain any information from user or some other video Quantina Straddle Trader EA 2016 in actions but found nothing for the time being.

Thank You.

Oxnaju
07-17-2022, 06:51 PM
Dear Irwan,

Thank you very much for your kind assists.
May I ask that you trade the GBP-Manufacturing PMI today?may I know about your setting also?
million thanks and happy new year. All the very best

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 08:14 PM
Dear Irwan, Thank you very much for your kind assists. May I ask that you trade the GBP-Manufacturing PMI today?may I understand about your setting? Million thanks and happy new year. All of the very best Hello Japapa77 I don't straddle the PMI Manufacturing news,since this is the first high effect news for GBP this season and it is not a mark mover news,but when we get an important deviation which is -2.5 I'll trade it manually,just stick to the spike wait for retracement 20% or 30% to open your position and take profit 20 pip,if you still need to straddle used low quantity,PMI Manufacturing poll 52.8 before 52.7 deviation -2.5 (GBP/USD buy if 55.3,sell if 50.3 )take profit 20 pip.

For long term trader is very good to Long/Buy GBP/USD in 1.4550,1.4560,14570(yearly low 1.4550) because rate increase for GBP may take place in 2016. That's all for now my buddy

Thank You.

Oxnaju
07-17-2022, 09:36 PM
Million thanks Irwan.

jorge1291
07-17-2022, 10:58 PM
million thanks Irwan. No problem my friend.

raqwl1891
07-18-2022, 12:20 AM
Hello to all buddies respected Traders,have anyone here attempt Quantina Straddle Trader EA 2016? I've try google and youtube to obtain some information from user or some other movie Quantina Straddle Trader EA 2016 in actions but found nothing for the time being. Thank You. Happy New Year Mr Irwan1976 !
There is a small news: Quantina ligence allow their merchandise to download as a demo version for free from variant 2016. Almost bottom of this description you can find a spreadsheet where you can click on the Demo version connection. I guess you will able to download the settings file for CPI, NFP,... news occasions.
http://quantina-intelligence.com/forex/index.php?route=product/productproduct_id=81

regards,
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1519412265706107818.png

jorge1291
07-18-2022, 01:43 AM
quote Happy New Year Mr ! There is a small news: Quantina ligence let their merchandise to download as a demo version for free from variant 2016. Almost bottom of the description you can discover a spreadsheet where you could click on the Demo version connection. I guess you will able to get the settings file for CPI, NFP,... news events. Http://quantina-intelligence.com/forex/index.php?route=product/productproduct_id=81 regards, image Thank You plexyroad,do I have to pay to get the demo version?i click on the link demo version but still need to pay for download.

raqwl1891
07-18-2022, 03:05 AM
No, you don't have to cover, It's completely free.
I supposed to send you the demo version connection, but couldn't.
Scroll down on the descriptions, and Discover a spreadsheet. Click on the Demo link.

jorge1291
07-18-2022, 04:27 AM
No, you do not need to cover, It's completely free. I supposed to send you the demo version connection, but couldn't. Scroll down on the descriptions, and find a spreadsheet. Click on the Demo link. Ok done,Thank You Mr plexyroad I will attempt on NFP this friday.

xxaurix
07-18-2022, 05:49 AM
Still a fantastic good EA as well
anyone have attempted this EA with lawsuit broker?
I thought its hard for me

raqwl1891
07-18-2022, 07:12 AM
quote Ok done,Thank You Mr I'll attempt on NFP this friday. You're very welcome! , I will do as well

jorge1291
07-18-2022, 08:34 AM
Here some tips in the BigBoy

Newest short term trade ideas from UBS
They enjoy selling things against the dollar

EUR/USDWe prefer the brief side, but would just become involved about the extremes. Fade a 50-60 pip proceed to either side, with a stop under 1.0730 and above 1.0920. We had been better vendors yesterday, but volumes were low.
GBP/USD: Cable traded up above 1.4800 yesterday, but did not stay there for long and sold off aggressively. We prefer selling rallies closer to 1.4780/1.4800, using a stop above yesterday's high, targeting a move towards 1.4635.
AUD/USD: Equities will stay in focus, with hardly any data due from Australia this week, aside from retail sales on Friday. Stick to selling rallies between 0.7210 and 0.7250, using a stop above 0.7350, targeting an examination below 0.7100.
NZD/USD: Remains soft, Consistent with the extensive support for the US dollar. Stick to selling items, targeting a move towards 0.6600. The initial resistance comes in around 0.6775, followed closely by 0.6825. Keep a stop above 0.6900.
USD/CAD: Price action has been whippy, together with the volatility in oil prices. The pair remains in the 1.3770-1.4000 range and we'd adhere to fading extremes. Sell rallies above 1.3950 using a stop at 1.4010 and buy into drops under 1.3825 using a stop at 1.3760.
Pretty much trading between the intraday goal posts. Seeing intraday levels develop are a great way to Concentrate your thoughts and get a real feel for a market

Ahora
07-18-2022, 09:56 AM
quote Hi Japapa77 I do not straddle the PMI Manufacturing news,because this is the very first high impact news for GBP this year and it's not a mark mover news,but when we get an important deviation that is -2.5 I'll exchange it manually,just follow the spike wait for retracement 20% or 30 percent to open your place and make profit 20 pip,if you still want to straddle used low volume,PMI Manufacturing poll 52.8 prior 52.7 deviation -2.5 (GBP/USD buy if 55.3,sell if 50.3)make profit 20 pip. For long term trader is very good to Long/Buy GBP/USD in 1.4550,1.4560,14570(monthly... How can you step the 20/30 percent retrace ment?