PDA

View Full Version : X-Mans 4H Super Simple System

JotaJotaGM
03-06-2013, 06:07 AM
I thank X-man for bringing this system to lime light, BigE because of his courage in describing TMS in great details and Phx 62 because of his selfless efforts in describing X-man 1H SS 3 with clarity of charts explanations and everybody who has contributed immensely in making trading SS 3 a great success. May God bless everyone.

I love 1H SS 3 however since I m still working, I prefer trading the 4H X-man system. The's Super Simple System's thread mainly focuses on 1H. I start this thread for quite many people who are still working as I m and need to exchange fx to be able to do so without disturbing their paid jobs.

Suggestions are welcome from everybody who knows this way better to assist those who want to learn how to exchange it with confidence and confidence. Anyone can post setups of transactions as they happen. The interesting thing is that this system works for many pairs, just be patience to get appropriate setups, you're in for green pips.

This thread is majorly meant to discuss better no more no less.

Thanks! Looking forward to learning from everybody.

The simple rule is that we all should be considerate in the way we present our ideas, opinions and responses.

All want you need to exchange this system are attached below.
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15186893271256764685.zip

Pepo30
07-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Looks like this thread may have expired!

Will be back posting my rankings from this week - any one care to join?

Https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194512071315638609.png

Waiting for Setup for potential brief.
D1 downtrend
Twist of H4 Channel High (consider what happend two weeks ago when PA hit that point)

Possible Short Setup also forming on AUD/JPY EUR/JPY