PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Markets or AMIFX

edulcor
07-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Any thoughts on this business? Anyone with your comments and them? They have different technology from everyone else but using STP technology called DMA (Direct Market Access). The PIP disperse is one. I don't see alot of comments on these guys. They're regulated in america and they do alot of institutional company.

jjcatala
12-19-2021, 01:48 AM
Not certain where you're getting that just USD pair just. On their web site for BROKERAGE FEE schedule, it doesn't say only USD pair. Where did you get that? Thank you for any clarifiion.

BTW, I've attached so far my demo for 2.5 times...

https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15187339521161165387.jpg My account statements which reveal commissions charged. It says commissions are charged in USD correct? Many USD are in 100,000 GB Pounds? About $156,000 USD. Many USD in 100,000 Euros? About $128,000 USD. Trading AU or NU for example would really be less than $8 round turn though, since 100,000 NZD is about 71,300 USD, etc.. Hope that explains...

Edit: sorry if I came off a bit defensive in my last article. I just edited it. My bad...

Alpeher
12-19-2021, 03:08 AM
I love this broker and do my trading buddies. We all have had reside accounts with them now and they rock! You won't find reliable broker when it comes to implementation. I've tried just about all them believe me. No issues with withdrawls and like you said they are NFA regulated and USA established. Their spreads are fantastic, commissions are ok. My advise is to provide them a go!

edulcor
12-19-2021, 04:29 AM
Thanks for your own personal feedback. I will go with them. I'll use another charting program, but their platform has me sold. Their FAQ should be read by anyone interested.

Kyny86
12-19-2021, 05:50 AM
I'm interested in what happens during news releases. Any remarks

edulcor
12-19-2021, 07:11 AM
Throughout the spikes last week on EUR/USD, the spreads remained steady, and I have been testing them for at least a month and that I managed to put a trade in. Now granted, I am using their presentation. In contrast, my presentation on another platform, their spreads widened so I never placed a trade.

hanksipk
12-19-2021, 08:32 AM
Was in the beginning and with AMIFX for approximately a year was stuffed 25-50% of this spike, but that stopped after a last and while I I was slid to top and bottom of spikes. Their final is a bit. I wouldn't reccommend them to get spike trading. Their commissions are high particularly about the gbp crosses.

edulcor
12-19-2021, 09:52 AM
Appreciate the Comments. Keep concerns for a scalper.

InesRamttR
12-19-2021, 11:13 AM
Was with AMIFX for about a year and in the beginning was stuffed 25-50 percent of this spike, but that stopped after some time and past I traded together I had been slipped to bottom and top of spikes. Their final is a bit delayed. I wouldn't reccommend them to get trading that is spike. Their commissions are high particularly on the gbp crosses. Agree with everything you say above. They're not worthwhile. They don't appear to have a lot of liquidity that is why they fill conclusion of spike. Or may be it's their game to create as losses since they can for traders during fast markets.

edulcor
12-19-2021, 12:34 PM
I've discovered that Advance Markets or AMIFX are too expensive. They are to the competitor independently in commission though their spread would be the cheapest. Asides from that, they charge a spread cost!

Example: They charge $8 round trip for 100K thus if I trade 1 MIL it'll be $80 plus spread cost. FXDD Currenex is lower per 1 MIL or $ 20. That the price tag!

These amount are based on quotes last week I received.

edulcor
12-19-2021, 01:55 PM
I have to rescind my comment - a mistake on my part. Like it is pricey, it lookedafter looking at the spread prices of FCM, it is not. In comparison Currenex, it is. But compared to normal FCM, it is not - look at just how much you pay for the spread for all the pairs. Remember that irrespective of the pair you're trading, it is still $8/100K. I trades 14 currency pairs using FXDD Currenex vs AMIFX, and I came out ahead on AMIFX. I did this for a couple of days - daily and trades per day - I did take into consideration the fees. Alot of scalpers prefer the Currenex, but AMIFX was better in my test - by a wide margin.

In summary, although AMIFX appears more expensive than Currenex, I was always and alot more profitable on AMIFX from the way I trade. I can not say the exact same but I'd suggest testing out the platforms from each other yourself. This was a surpise to me. Attempt Currenex vs AMIFX yourself. Fees only tell half the truth...

simply to notice, ATC is another broker who utilizes siimilar LOW spreads and commission based structure but utilizes MT4 to connect to STP technology on FXCM feeds. I might consider ATC due to comparable fees, link type, and spreads.

Great Trading to each of...

jjcatala
12-19-2021, 03:15 PM
Keep in mind that irrespective of the pair you are trading, it's nonetheless $8/100K. It's $8/100K of USD, not regardless of pair traded. So if trading a round turn lot of GU, cost is roughly $12.48 (1.56 x $8.00). I exchange there with a live account.

ATC in which I have a live account does the $8/100K regardless of pair, therefore GU lot would only be $8 there...

edulcor
12-19-2021, 04:36 PM
Not sure where you're getting that USD pair only. In their web site for BROKERAGE FEE program, it doesn't state USD pair. Where did you get that? Thank you for any clarifiion.

BTW, I have attached so far my presentation for 2.5 times...

https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15187339511156447153.jpg

edulcor
12-19-2021, 05:57 PM
Sorry misunderstood that part. . .no harm.

UPDATE: Just discovered they have 20 employees or less which makes me wonder. No wonder that they never reacted - day 3 of the email inquiry. As great as the SPREADS and platform are, I am sticking with the Currenex platform - AMIFX fees are still as Currenex providers. I found Viking Trader another technology platform; the other Currenex software is called Power Trader.

Ireidebeasko
12-19-2021, 07:18 PM
I would say neither - ur better off with fxopen or fxcm.

edulcor
12-19-2021, 08:38 PM
I made the decision to divide funds between ATC and Amifx (AdvancedMarkets). Both are better for me personally in terms of spread, execution, and comfort. Really nice gains. View my previous postings on the best way best to set up amifx for quite profitable trading.

Alpeher
12-19-2021, 09:59 PM
I decided to split funds between ATC and Amifx (AdvancedMarkets). Both are better for me in terms of disperse, execution, and total relaxation. Since two weeks, really nice gains. View my previous postings on the best way to install amifx for profitable trading. Can you share your own trading egy here or in a PM to me? Thanks.

edulcor
12-19-2021, 11:20 PM
My method is chief utilization of S/R lines, Fib, with confirmation from VSA/MACD having an eye on 1,5,and 15 TF.

Alpeher
12-20-2021, 12:41 AM
My egy is primary use of S/R lines, Fib, together with confirmation from VSA/MACD having an eye on 1,5,and 15 TF. Ok thanks for the information. I use amifx for trading and exchange the news with it at times too. Often its a no fill on spikes however on the reports tonights RICS House Price Balance, which had a massive variation of -20, they fill and without barely slippage. Just closed out my g/u commerce for 42 pips. Attempted fill at 7:01pm and price of 1.54282 with actual load of 1.54273. Closed at 1.54864

And they usually normalize spreads very soon after the launch of a news report, usually within 10-15 minutes, even or even quicker. That means that you can get an excellent fill right after the report retraced and has released.

ikombe
12-20-2021, 02:02 AM
Any updates on this broker? Is their orders spread and implementation even better or good as before? I am in the process of looking for a new broker.

I am contemplating between Dukascopy and AMIFX. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Isidoro1000
12-20-2021, 03:22 AM
Any updates on this broker? Is their orders disperse and execution as great as before or better? I am in the process of searching for a new broker.

I am contemplating between Dukascopy and AMIFX. Any feedback is appreciated. Good luck finding http://forexmagnates.com/us-forex-brokers-profitability-report-q4-2010-final/ here.

kmikc1
12-20-2021, 04:43 AM
Good luck loing http://forexmagnates.com/us-forex-brokers-profitability-report-q4-2010-final/ here. Just 58 accounts why stay in business

ikombe
12-20-2021, 06:04 AM
Good luck finding http://forexmagnates.com/us-forex-brokers-profitability-report-q4-2010-final/ here. Thank you for the information. Appreciated.

jjcatala
12-20-2021, 07:25 AM
Hmmm.. .one of those remarks at the base (pasted below) seems to indie they have a lot of institutional customers. Perhaps that makes up for not many retail customers? I guess in the end it is the trade quantity that matters and many customers, although that number does seem low.
PB stated: Statistics do not always tell the entire story and this firm prefers to keep.
Four or five or more major Korean securities brokers run their margin FX company methodical Advanced Markets. The firm has other wholesale ventures elsewhere in Asia, Europe and the US. Additionally, the firm's pure (that is they do not screw around with skewing prices or asymetrical slippage like any other ?NDD? platforms) Direct Market Access to 10 major FX bank desks and super low-latency platforms additionally attract larger customers, including small and medium-sized CTAs, hedge funds and large net-worth traders. Watch for your self, their live prices are available on their Web site's home page.
BTW, total disclosure, I previously worked with Advanced Markets, but have not for sometime.

January 28th, 2011 at 9:25 am

jgj003
12-20-2021, 08:45 AM
I've Got an account there Beneath MT4 and Fortex FIX. Many clients I talked to complain of fixed negative slippage produced by Fortex who's the technology provider for AMFX of 0.50 pips on each transaction. Fortex doesn't even honor the tick prices. They provide slippage to imaginary price so as long as they get 0.50 pips on each transaction they're happy. Clients reported this to NFA so its just a matter of time before the sheriff knocks. Better with Integral or even Currenex for certain. If you are a client at AMFX look at your trades and the slippage will be seen by you!

BozaCarltt
12-20-2021, 10:06 AM
Anyone using Advanced Markets for anything over 10K equilibrium?