PDA

View Full Version : Trading Room for traders with FF Trade Explorers

sigwnadando17
11-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Trading Space For Traders With Trade Explorers On forum, most of us know there are traders that claim that today here's a thread where you can speak about your trading and also have a commerce explore oncliqforexto back this up, there's to many traders creating false trading calls without a proof.

Isoxel2207
12-21-2021, 02:55 AM
Should you you even listen too let alone spend money too any guru who will not let you see yhier track document, really bugs me in this industry. Exactly, I am guessing 99% of the folks who hang out on forum aren't making gains in their live trading. Wannabe experts.

kmikc1
12-21-2021, 04:16 AM
I Enjoy contest. We should possess competition within this forum. It might add more challange and more self to the community

gisele10
12-21-2021, 05:37 AM
hello

can it be possible to have commerce explorer on delay? So people can't replie my trades?

If so count me in

live account of course Nobody may replie your trades in real-time rags, since the explorer just updates every 5 minutes or so. Viewers can refresh to view by forcing an upgrade, however theres still a delay in real time.

I would not be stressing about it, even when you are a trading hotshot.

What you may discover is that audiences might ask you to handle their account tho, and it is a fantastic thing, but I imagine that will only take place if you are always profitable and manage risk well for a period of at least 3 to 4 months, possibly more.

carlipkott107
12-21-2021, 06:57 AM
Not to mention regardless of how little or much a trader makes a day its always good to ask about what really matters the best way to approach and handle your account risk. It is not remarkable if you risk 75K to make $100 on a scalp but the trader who will create consistent profits while maintaining their RR as low as possible I admire the most. Yes, I use 0.25-0.5% risk per transaction typically. Occasionally 1 percent if quite confident

no more than 2% loss a day

carlipkott107
12-21-2021, 08:18 AM
like for Example if Today I told you im trying long @ 31 (spread so 32), it kind of messes with my confidence
luckily trade moved Directly my way, and I was Quite confident in this long to begin with

closed half @ 365 ( 0.11%), rest is Operating for 2943

if I had N't Declared I was long I Likely would have held the Entire thing, thats Exactly What im talking about with the Assurance issue

kmikc1
12-21-2021, 09:39 AM
luckily trade moved direct my way, and was very confident in this long to start with

shut half @ 365 ( 0.22%), rest is running for 2943 would you have a trade explorer to verify that?

carlipkott107
12-21-2021, 11:00 AM
Fortunately Commerce moved straight my way, and I Had Been very confident in this long to Start with

Shut half @ 365 ( 0.11%), Remainder is running for 2943

if I had N't announced I was long I probably would have held the whole thing, thats Exactly What im talking about with All the Assurance issue
Shut other half @ 29396

0.2Percent

total 0.3Percent

I love scalpin

I Find possible for much higher though, 2950/60 is at play

take care folks

sigwnadando17
12-21-2021, 12:21 PM
fortunately trade moved directly away, and I had been very confident in this long to begin with

closed half @ 365 ( 0.11%), remainder is running for 2943

if I had not announced I was long I probably would have held the entire thing, thats what im talking about using the confidence issue I dont want traders comming in here talking about that trade with out a trade explorer to affirm it.

sigwnadando17
12-21-2021, 01:41 PM
closed additional half @ 29396

0.2%

total 0.3%

I love scalpinglt;3

I find possible for substantially higher though

take care people I dont want traders comming in here talking about that trade with out a trade explorer to confirm it.

el_spen
12-21-2021, 03:02 PM
OK, I'll bite.
I am not sure where this is about. Are we going to post our trades together with the Explorer as backup to give us authority?
Let me know.
Anyhow, one of my reside accounts is public. I am getting serious this last month. I may merge another account into you to give a better picture.

sigwnadando17
12-21-2021, 04:23 PM
OK, I'll bite.
I am not certain where this is about. Are we planning to post our trades with the Explorer as backup to provide us authority?
Let me know.
Anyway, one of my live accounts is public. I am getting serious, Last month. I could combine another account into this one to provide a better picture. No it's not about authority it is about talking about your trade with a commerce explorer to back up your claim, there to many traders talking about they just did this or that but don't have any evidence to back this up, BTW good commerce explorer.

carlipkott107
12-21-2021, 05:44 PM
I dont need traders comming in here talking about there trade with out a trade explorer to confirm it. Have you never assessed the past couple of posts (about how I would like to combine this thread)

did you not view it called in actual time?

In case you dont want me to use a trade explorer, simply say so

I Believe this Is a Superb thread lots of possible here

carlipkott107
12-21-2021, 07:04 PM
do you have a commerce explorer to confirm this? Called in real time?

I stated long 27 minutes past

I do need to join this thread though

arenas_11
12-21-2021, 08:25 PM
Subscribed!

Can the pips be with you

Guiye40
12-21-2021, 09:46 PM
Thread subbed.

The majority of retail forex is a con way to much of a disadvantage on par 3.

I'm out of a poker back ground and stiil'm and it's day and night with all the transparency between the industrys. The majority of the best players winnings are people and particularly if your paying a trainer in thier results are once again expected to be released before anyone parts using a penny. Why you even listen too let alone pay money too any guru that will not let you see yhier track document, actually bugs me within this business.

Anyway look forward to hanging out here, and viewing the trolls troll.

ttcaroxrtinwz_07
12-21-2021, 11:07 PM
i wonder why? B'cause these FORUM, Not a Competition or another...

kmikc1
12-22-2021, 12:27 AM
B'cause those FORUM, Not a Contest or a different... if you hang about these threads you would think that it's a contest.

Guiye40
12-22-2021, 01:48 AM
It's a forum for forex trading that is HIGHLY COMPETITIVE, with actual people (or calculations ) taking the other end of your commerce.... Therefore I would say it IS a CONTEST, and only the top are likely winners and people that you want to listen also, thing is long term retail forex winners are few and far between (like in most competitive fields), and spend the majority of their time not to forums but trading and surely not giving away egies for free.

pinpk77
12-22-2021, 03:09 AM
should you hang around these threads you would think that it's a competition. I enjoy competitions. We ought to have competitions in this forum. It might add more challange and much more ego to the community

jttegarcayvaxxejo
12-22-2021, 04:30 AM
lol Paul, this seems just like new and pioneering new frontiers. I dont know what transaction explorer is. Can you give me a link about how to get it or see it? I am trying to put a harmonic trading pattern set together so maybe we can work together or I can only help out you guys. Im over 50 and prepared for study and trading.

Silat.

gisele10
12-22-2021, 05:51 AM
Silat50... in the bottom of the webpage, under Products click on Trade Explorer

My Trade Explorer account is a live account, I started off fairly well, making dozens of winning trades, albeit with large or no ceases, and tiny gains since I needed to make modest trades as a result of wide or no stops.

I then increased my risk, and got in a bad drawdown, dropping over 60% of the account balance.

I have since coached myself to place a stop on every transaction, and changed my entry criteria to keep those stops to about 20 pips in the slightest, with risk per trade in about 2% of equilibrium.

I have experimented with ceases as low as 5 pips on entry the past couple of weeks (still with 2 percent risk), without much success.

Trading is an extraordinary experience; market conditions change day to day, week to week. What functions this month probably won't work . Accept that, and learn how to be flexible and in a couple of years hopefully you can be profitable.

Most of all... and this is key (the holy grail if your like)... manage your risk in any way times.

jttegarcayvaxxejo
12-22-2021, 07:11 AM
Hey men,

Im attempting to use the trade explorer for the first time, and I keep getting an error message when attempting to set this up with my MT4 PLATFORM DEMO ACCT. I thought it might be the wrong password or acct number as I have 1 live and 2 demo accts htere but it wont take any of them. Suggestions?

pam87
12-22-2021, 08:32 AM
Hey guys,

Im trying to use the trade explorer for the first time, and now that I keep receiving an error message when trying to set it up with my MT4 PLATFORM DEMO ACCT. I thought it might be the wrong password or acct number like I have 1 live and two demo accts htere but it will not require any of these. Suggestions? Why would you need to show you results in demo... Sounds rather noobish for me?

gisele10
12-22-2021, 09:53 AM
Why would you need to show you results in presentation... Sounds rather noobish to me. At least the man is prepared to set up one, demo or otherwise.

About time you did too AmberLynn... oh, you are a noob. Sorry.

kmikc1
12-22-2021, 11:14 AM
At least the man is prepared to set up one, demo or otherwise.

About time you did too AmberLynn... oh, you are a noob. Sorry. Some one like me might have to use demo because I don't commerce on MT-4 Platform

jesilnata
12-22-2021, 12:34 PM
Trading Room For Traders With Trade Explorers On forum, most of us know that there are traders who claim this and that today here is a thread where you may speak about your trading and have a commerce explore oncliqforexto back this up, there's to many traders creating false trading calls with no proof. Great thing...

Though I might state Preferably Live accounts could be a wonderful thing rather than demo...

kmikc1
12-22-2021, 01:55 PM
Great thing...

Although I would State Preferably Live accounts would be a Wonderful thing Instead of Demonion... I like live account too just that I don't trade on MT-4 platform

oxrchpe
12-22-2021, 03:16 PM
The subject of the thread is quite clear.

Trading room for traders usingcliqforexexchange explorers.

For those which are too busy or too proud to open up a demo mt4 account,

they ought to maintain radio silence and simply observe softly.

The stated purpose of the thread would be to weed out those that speak
from those who actually walk the walk. .

So, having said that...

kind regards.

sigwnadando17
12-22-2021, 04:37 PM
the subject of this thread is quite clear.

Trading room for traders usingcliqforextrade explorers.

For the ones that are too busy or too proud to start up a demo mt4 account,

they should maintain radio silence and simply observe softly.

The stated purpose of this thread is to weed out the ones that talk
from those that really walk the walk. .

So, having said that...

type refers. As simple as that

tatpk050
12-22-2021, 05:58 PM
Good thing...

Although I might say Preferably Live accounts could be a wonderful thing instead of demonion... anup,

I checked your explorers. looked great! Only one thing that troubles me is the experience with brokers once you're profitable

are you goin to delete one explorer and begin new one?

jesilnata
12-22-2021, 07:18 PM
anup,

I checked your explorers. looked great! Just one thing that troubles me is your experience with brokers as soon as you're profitable

are you goin to delete one explorer and begin new one? Thanks for your kind words. .

I'm on tour till January 15 th. .so most likely I will begin new live commerce explorer after that. .not sure however. .may begin earlier...

kmikc1
12-22-2021, 08:39 PM
https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/2820-fxmagistral-alerts-cci-intraday.html

carlipkott107
12-22-2021, 10:00 PM
Hello

is it feasible to have trade explorer ? So people can't replie my trades?

if so count me in

live account of course

oxlobou
12-22-2021, 11:21 PM
hello

can it be possible to have trade explorer ? So people can't copy my trades?

If so count me

live account of course Hello rags. I really don't think anybody can copy your own trade. They can, but they would have to keep hitting refresh so frequently. May I ask why won't you enjoy anybody to see your trades?

carlipkott107
12-23-2021, 12:41 AM
Nobody can copy your trades in real time rags, because the explorer only updates every 5 minutes or so. Readers can refresh to see by forcing an upgrade, however theres still a delay in real time.

I wouldn't be stressing about it, even when you are a trading hotshot.

What you might discover is that audiences may ask you to manage their account tho, which is a fantastic thing, but I guess that would only take place if you are always profitable and manage risk well for a time of 3 to 4 weeks, possibly longer.
Nah I wouldn't afford money for others

possibly 1 day but. . I cant see it today

5min delay is... adequate, especially for scalping

if could set to 10 or 15 minutes that would be amazing

warly903
12-23-2021, 02:02 AM
Haha I love this idea I normally trade currency futures as a position trader per my aud bear raid. But since there's not positiions to shoot at the moment at AUD I just put in a little amount with MB to test put spread and also this thread notion is excellent payable. When the sum is cleared for trading Im in

carlipkott107
12-23-2021, 03:23 AM
Hello rags. I really don't think anybody can copy your trade. They can, but they'd have to keep hitting refresh so frequently. May I ask why won't you enjoy anybody to see your transactions? Its a superstition of mine to have it immediately available for everybody to see. Messes with my assurance. Its a bit different with posting transactions on a thread

the purpose of the thread isn't to copy, but to see other traders outcomes, right?

warly903
12-23-2021, 04:44 AM
And of course no matter how much or little a trader makes a day its always great to ask about what really matters the best way to approach and manage your own account risk. It is not impressive if you risk 75K to make $100 to a scalp but the trader who will make consistent profits while keeping their RR as low as you can I admire the most.

carlipkott107
12-23-2021, 06:04 AM
Like for example if now I told you im trying long @ 31 (disperse so 32), it sort of messes with my confidence

kmikc1
12-23-2021, 07:25 AM
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15194783391624089869.png