PDA

View Full Version : Broker for scalping

LauraLiepkr
02-28-2018, 01:28 PM
Hello men,
I am searching for an ECN broker that offers LOWEST spreads (I receptive 30-50 places per day, the majority of them EURUSD)
What I found was old posts and threads, that is why I started new one

I'm customer of Activtrades (usually 0.5 on EURUSD) for now and employed for LMAX account
Maybe there are scalpers around here that could share their expertise. Enjoy it!

Thanks for any valuable advice, remain green

Kttkarssok
11-23-2021, 11:49 AM
Activ is not bad at all I think. .
With fxcm I have no experience but looking fairly great, ninjatrader platform and good condition spread like 0,1 and commision according to volumina from 30eur/mio halfturn up to 12eur. .only problem the company is in much financial battle in the last years because they loose permit in the us...
do you're happy with mt4?

Kttkarssok
12-06-2021, 03:32 PM
I see right now lmax can be used with ninjatrader, so it ought to be a much better choice. .
Try ninjatrader plattform in case you dont understand, it is really good

duraportaesther
12-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Axitrader and HotForex for Mt4/mt5 and Fxpro for Ctrader

henry_7
12-06-2021, 06:13 PM
Hello guys, I am searching for an ECN broker which offers LOWEST spreads (I open 30-50 places a day, most of them EURUSD) What I discovered was older threads and posts, that is why I started new one I am client of Activtrades (usually 0.5 on EURUSD) for now and employed for LMAX account Possibly there are scalpers around here who could share their experience. Appreciate it! Thank you for any valuable information, remain green The broker you said is idel for Indices however you way want to have a look at the reviews for this broker. They not only have had isshes with withdrawals but even deposits by means of paypal may be held for weeks . I actuslly attempted to deposit with paypal and also for 2 trading days nobody answered my calls or messages. Then I had to put in a claim for fraud with the capital have been reversed almost under 20 mins. I'd steer clear of this broker and I'll upload the evidence shortly.

henry_7
12-06-2021, 07:34 PM
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15286877961267323361.jpg
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1528687799853854305.jpg
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15286878022087702086.jpg

Please recall this is eomthing I have lately experienced myself with this broker.

fj.trujixxo
12-06-2021, 08:55 PM
TradersWay

biel38
12-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Alpari, dukascopy, jfd brokers, whselfinvest, activtrades - all dependable and reliable brokers [why? Because many ace traders are trading there, and if they would manipulate charts/spreads, anyone could have to know it quickly... as happened with pepsto the very last days as I discovered ]
(ic markets, tickmill, ig markets, xtb, openfx.... I think are also quite good brokers, but everybody must create his own experience together )

rheny
12-06-2021, 11:36 PM
alpari, dukascopy, jfd brokers, whselfinvest, activtrades - all dependable and trusted brokers [why? Because many pro traders are trading there, and if they'd manipulate charts/spreads, anyone would get to know it fast... as happened with pepsto the last times as I heard] (ic markets, tickmill, ig markets, xtb, openfx.... I think are also quite excellent brokers, but everyone needs to make his own experience together ) Seeing Tickmill, I am interested to hear your view about them, simply to make sure that you didn't experience any problems. Thanks

Alexfn
12-07-2021, 12:57 AM
TradersWay its regulated broker?

ehqwno
12-07-2021, 02:18 AM
Try pepperstone, great for all sort of trading system. .

fj.trujixxo
12-07-2021, 03:38 AM
quote its regulated broker? It is an ECN you trade directly through the interbank to market.
Visit and read@ site.

Alexfn
12-07-2021, 04:59 AM
quote It is an ECN you trade directly through the interbank to market. Visit and read@ website. Does they accept scalping egy?

Dovahkiin92
12-07-2021, 06:20 AM
Try darwinex.

rheny
12-07-2021, 07:41 AM
quote It's an ECN you trade directly through the interbank to market. Visit and read@ website. Impossible to trade directly on intrebank market from retail platform, too small capital. The relative-size traders like you are aggregated and sent to interbank market, or at worst case b-booked.

henry_7
12-07-2021, 09:02 AM
Go with FBS or Pepperstone. Both have entry. From there you understand your monemonegy is safe.

javane
12-07-2021, 10:22 AM
I've tried a lot of broker and should you use MT4 the very best spread would be found on ICMarkets (typically 0-0.2 pips EURUSD disperse during Euro-US session).
Their commission is $7 RT/lot but it is possible to find some IB that whould do commission rebate and lowered your commission to $5.5 RT/lot

if you dont wish to use MT4 I would recommend dukascopy, although their spread is higher than ICMarkets (0.2-0.4 pips EURUSD) they have several advantage to their jforex appliions:
1. Moments chart. (I use 10 sec chart for implementation and 1/5 minutes for analysis)
2. You may see the thickness of the book (not essential but nice to have)
3. You're able to switch between bid and ask chart - that I found is important for my scalping style.
Their commission starts from $7 RT and they have sliding rate for transaction volumes.
Btw I need to warn you some thing - first their appliion process is a pain in the @$$. Second, they are member of tax Automatic exchange of information network. So you need to check whether private or corporate structure would be beneficial for you, particularly if you do large amounts.

Allow me to know if you are able to find another broker who will do better.

ferri8
12-07-2021, 11:43 AM
Hello guys, I am searching for an ECN broker that offers LOWEST spreads (I receptive 30-50 places per day, the majority of them EURUSD) Everything I discovered was old threads and posts, that is why I began new one I am client of Activtrades (usually 0.5 on EURUSD) for now and applied for LMAX account Maybe you will find scalpers around here who could share their expertise. Appreciate it! Thank you for any valuable info, remain green For scalping I am using MaximusFx. I am trading with them as they have very low spreads and instant trade execution. Another reason I chose the broker is their charting, it does not create any fake candles that help me to get my price action analysis.

edgar140689
12-07-2021, 01:04 PM
I am able to say, that you a busy trader. Not everybody can put as much time in trading. But if you've found such circumstances (and believe me, 0.5 is rather good) grip on that broker for now. Actually, take a better look on new brokers. The majority of them will provide quite appetizing conditions at first.

foxxet68
12-07-2021, 02:25 PM
TW