PDA

View Full Version : MT4 vs VT.. conspiracy??

Gpk_cartero
10-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Mouteki on MT4 so Much:

4 to 18

Mouteki on VT so Much:

20 out of 20

????

WTF??

The information? The charts? What???

I will attach some VT gems for you all to see. .

nereytta
08-17-2023, 12:00 PM
Thanks Two Blink! Som youa re tradign the 1HR. I usually trade the 4HR. I'll see if there's a difference on the 4HR and let you know. Thank you agaiN!

javizmendi
08-17-2023, 01:21 PM
I trade 1H on all the charts, MT4 and VT.. Twoblink,

how did u pick your things for the trendline on the 1HR charts in VT? The exact same way as mouteki rules for 4H charts (i.e. look at two candles around the left and right blah blah)? Cuz I think I see a post somewhere that if u use a 1HR chart using mouteki....look at 8 candles around the 8 and left to the right to select a valid point for trendline...

oxiderark
08-17-2023, 02:42 PM
Can you set the charts at Bid or Ask when drawing Style lines....sometimes it make a difference...(like turning the color of the candle)

Thanks

Gerardomoreno84
08-17-2023, 04:02 PM
Mr. 2blink:
I'm having trouble inserting the Mouteki download you provided into the VT platform. Any help would appreciated?

Gpk_cartero
08-17-2023, 05:23 PM
Initial Screenshot.
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527462026.jpg

Gpk_cartero
08-17-2023, 06:44 PM
Secondly Screenshot
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527462027.jpg

Gpk_cartero
08-17-2023, 08:05 PM
Screenshot 3

And no, the brokers are not in precisely the exact same timezone. .

BUT, I am using 1H rather than 4H, so that shouldn't happen to be a factor. .
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527462028.jpg

Gpk_cartero
08-17-2023, 09:25 PM
Screenshot 4

All these afforded over 170 pips . .

All these are around the 1H...
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527462029.jpg

nerissox
08-17-2023, 10:46 PM
I'm trading live relying on the MT4 and employing the VT as kind of a backup. Do you know where I can get Mouteki-like indiors, as well as Demark indiors for the VT Platform. Additionally, I have downloaded the upgraded VT platform and loe it slow! Thanks.

CarPattney
08-18-2023, 12:07 AM
Sorry may sound stupid/silly but what's VT
Due
G

nerissox
08-18-2023, 01:28 AM
sorry may sound stupid/silly but What's VT
Thanks
G Here is the Digital Trading Platform. You may search the internet for this, should you desire. I'd place a link but it may be contrued as advertisements.

JRecio
08-18-2023, 02:49 AM
Can I receive feed out of IBFX to get VT trading?

Gerardomoreno84
08-18-2023, 04:09 AM
Free trial- /not ends here:
http://www.cmsfx.com/en/

CarPattney
08-18-2023, 05:30 AM
Carmel
thanks to info will take a look on google

ThatWeedDude
08-18-2023, 06:51 AM
May be worth a try.after todays large swings

lgox1963
08-18-2023, 08:12 AM
Twoblink
If I understand correctly you use both MT and VT.. I've also and that I really much favor VT.. I've had to stop using it because I had to keep downloading it at least once each week because it seemed to become'corrupt' and the larger problem is the fact that it took a huge amount of electricity and it would freeze my PC.

Aside from obtaining a desktop (better) computer than my small notebook, to stop the'freezing' problem, it is common to have to keep downloading the platform again and again. I've done on the advice of CMS techs, so I'd imagine it is not a really unusual problem, but is there a way round it?

Would really love advice because I favor VT but CMS can't appear to resolve the problem. Thank you.

Bluuws
08-18-2023, 09:32 AM
Mouteki on MT4 so far:

4 to 18

Mouteki on VT so far:

20 out of 20

????

WTF??

The information? The graphs? What???

I will attach some VT gems for you to see. . Are those trades within a months time? I am having a hard time reading the bottom of you screenshots.

Are you utilizing the VTTRS that was attached in among the other thread or are you drawing the TL's manually?

I used VT for awhile but also got tired of the lock ups and disconnects. Maybe it has gotten better.

Gpk_cartero
08-18-2023, 10:53 AM
Are those trades within a weeks time? I am having difficulty reading the base of you screenshots.

Are you utilizing the VTTRS that was attached in one of their other thread or are you drawing on the TL's manually?

I utilized VT for awhile but also got tired of the lock ups and disconnects. Maybe it has gotten better. Yes, 1H charts over a week or so. . (about two weeks actually)

I just conduct the VTTRS I posted in another thread, it simply colors the pubs, does not draw any lines. This permits me to draw my own conclusions, and gives me final discretion.

What I do is, even if it goes and breaks, I stay with it regardless of reversal signs. The small reversal pullbacks typically don't do it...

I'm tempted to bring a large MA like a 100MA for it to see where things are going long term. .

Having said that, my chart is as naked as it receives, the pubs, and at least two trendlines. .

Noemi2704
08-18-2023, 12:14 PM
I think you will find it is the VISUAL Trading Platform.
They called it this I believe because it's possible to trade directly on the chart.
I doubt that I might want to utilize a VIRTUAL platform - seems just like a demo account using VIRTUAL money.

This is the Virtual Trading Platform. You may search the web for it, if you wish. I would post a link but it could possibly be contrued as advertisements.

aaac82
08-18-2023, 01:35 PM
Hi...

A question about article #6....seems to me from the chart posted that a brief entry would have occurred a number of hours prior to the lengthy entry..thus giving you a loss...?

Gpk_cartero
08-18-2023, 02:55 PM
hi...

A question about article #6....seems to me by the chart posted that a brief entry would have occurred a few hours before the lengthy entry..thus giving you a reduction...? Can you ch the chart and then mock up or add an arrow to where you are speaking about??

aaac82
08-18-2023, 04:16 PM
hi. .

The bars within the white circle..there are a couple opens inside there.
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527462030.jpg

Gpk_cartero
08-18-2023, 05:37 PM
I exchange 1H on all the charts, MT4 and VT..

Can you also trade the 1h chart on mt4?

Gpk_cartero
08-18-2023, 06:58 PM
Well, the account is completely free, so you have got nothing to lose. In addition, I have the indior :

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/933-rita-fears-undermine-dollar.html

so that you can give it a shot. . I would love to reproduce exactly the same situation as me.

hehee. .

If it is possible to be profitable on MT4 and not on VT, that might be a trip too!

TwoBlink. I've been tradign in Demo on MT. Based on what you've learned thus far, do you recommend I switch to VT? I am not familiar with VT.. Or is it too early to draw a conclusion. I wish Mouteki provide his input and would drop by. We miss Mouteki to you!

Due 2

Gpk_cartero
08-18-2023, 08:19 PM
I exchange the 1H like I exchange the 4H. -2,-1,0,1,2
as a 5 bar pattern place where 0 is the greatest high or lowest low relative to the two on the right and left.

As scared as I am to answer the question because I know somebody is going to ask me to describe it. .

I exchange a heavily modified mouteki setup. I seem profoundly at mouteki parabolic breaks that have a very very large probability.

So far by hand, I'm profitable 100 percent on VT..

Which are Mouteki Parabolics? I utilize the Mouteki comparative highs and lows, and unite them together with Larry William style 1,2,3's of alteration, including quality testing.

On what we call: Do Mi Re's, I wait for a pullback test in the middle. On Re Mi Do's, I do not.

(Do Re Mi like from the audio Do Re Mi. . As in Do a deer a female deer. .)

If all this sounds greek to you, then you are trading the wrong tool, Options should seem greek, not Forex! (OK, monetary instrument comedy there).

I've noticed that Larry Willi talks about what I now refer to as the accordion impact of the market. Why mouteki gets thrashed about is either a failed TP, or the accordion effect upon the entry point. .

The accordion impact as I define it

The market scrunches and consolidated while it compresses; it breaks , then it scrunches, then it breaks out. Larry Willi includes a half a chapter dedied to this.

Too much to sort, and way too much to describe. . https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527463416.png

Gpk_cartero
08-18-2023, 09:39 PM
Can you set the charts at Bid or Ask when drawing trend lines....sometimes it make a difference...(like turning the color of the candle)

Thanks
Dorothy Hi Dorothy,

Statistical theory says, it doesn't matter. In the long term, the amount of trades you miss because you used bid instead of ask, is going to be just like the amount of trades you get because you used bid instead of ask.

The key is CONSISTENCY. As soon as you pick one, you stick to it.

Gpk_cartero
08-18-2023, 11:00 PM
It should be Tools System Builder Import, although I am not facing my windows computer at this time.

That is it.

lauravzquz
08-19-2023, 12:21 AM
Thank You twoblink

Hi,

Statistical theory States it does Not matter. In the long term, the amount of trades you overlook because you utilized bid instead of ask, will be the same as the amount of trades that you get as you used bid instead of ask.

The secret is CONSISTENCY. Once you pick one, you adhere with it.

miserabilay
08-19-2023, 01:42 AM
Hi TwoBlink,

For the transactions you submitted in VT, they appear to be winner too if you take them in MT4.

Could you post charts from VT and MT4 to the Exact Same period? So we can see whether the losing setup in MT4 will look in VT and what's why you didn't take them in VT?

Gpk_cartero
08-19-2023, 03:02 AM
They'd be winners on MT4. .

But, how is it, I turn in my computer, take signals, and trade them, and the VT's are all profitable, and the MT4's are not?

That's the question.

When I handdraw on VT, I compare them to MT4, and They're the same.

miserabilay
08-19-2023, 04:23 AM
Perhaps the VT charts ARE brighter indeed. Https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527463417.jpg

they'd be winners on MT4 as well. .

But, how can it be, I turn on my computer, take signs, and exchange them, and the VT's are all profitable, and the MT4's aren't?

That's the question.

When I handdraw on VT, I compare them to MT4, and they are exactly the same.

Gerardomoreno84
08-19-2023, 05:44 AM
Here is a current comparison for MT4 as well as the VT w/Mouteki
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527463417.jpg
https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527463418.jpg

nereytta
08-19-2023, 07:05 AM
Two Blink

Allow Me to Be sure I understand. You state that the lines have been attracted the exact same on MT since they are on VT? So, what if someone was to use MT to identify the trades but actually makes the trades on the VT account? I'm presuming the outcomes will be better than identifying and making real trades on MT account. Is this assumption correct? Or is the difference in actually identifying the trades not what occurs after the trade has been made.

Hope this made sense,,,,

Gpk_cartero
08-19-2023, 08:25 AM
Two Blink

Let me Be sure I understand. You say that the lines have been drawn the exact same on MT as they're on VT? So, what if someone was to use MT to identify the trades but actually makes the trades onto the VT account? I'm presuming the results would be better than identifying and making actual trades on MT account. Is this assumption correct? Or is the difference in identifying.

Hope this made sense,,,, Makes perfect sense, however I don't have any answer. .

I only know, possibly my mind, my mouse click, or SOMETHING makes MT4 bad and VT great. .

I believe that it's the simple fact that because I don't have obvious circles in VT, I've a cleaner decision making process. .

But if I am doing right up mouteki, the decision ought to be the exact same each time right??

And that is where the conspiracy lies...

alberpkparra94
08-19-2023, 09:46 AM
Did you evewr loe a viable reason for the gap?

Or do we have to call the MIB and make them check the little 8 armed suckers interior MT4 have not been slugging too much andorian wine? Https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527463419.png

I might have will smiths' amount here somewhere.... https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527463419.png

fanl1
08-19-2023, 11:07 AM
Mouteki on MT4 so Much:

4 to 18

Mouteki on VT so Much:

20 from 20

????

WTF??

The data? The graphs? What???

I'll attach some VT gems for you to see. . Are your both brokers in the same time zone?