PDA

View Full Version : Broker which allow Arbitrage trading?

zeudes
02-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Hello does anyone know MT4 Broker which allow arbitrage </b>trading?

kattoxnx
01-23-2022, 06:13 AM
I expect so but nevertheless it can happen. And it did happen to me, I had an EA it had lots of trades and had been proftable and FIG FX claimed it could be an illegal EA.

And another point is that they did not notify me, that they just shut down my account.

Hello,

You must report that broker to the regulator. Latency arbitrage is legal!!! They can't shut down your account legally. Is your broker controlled?
The most philosophically troubling HFT egy is very similar to this longstanding problem of front-running and is known as latency arbitrage. While the traditional practice of front-running sees the broker trade before his or her client and is illegal, latency arbitrage sees principal traders take advantage of faster connections to trades, comparative to other market participants, and is not illegal. On the other hand, the clinic is generally considered to be against the spirit of fair markets and typically manifests itself as ghost liquidity and price slippage, which can be major issues for institutional investors.

Institutional traders utilize Arbitrages and tighter spreads as well as favorable spreads, mend APIs. If everything that is profitable is prohibited Forex market is very unfair. It is like you attend to race and you're able to use the sole motorcycle, but your competitors may use bikes or Ferrari. Are you going to attend this race?

All institutional traders utilize Arbitrages and program 90 percent of all trades. The broker doesn't have right to ascertain your type of trading. This is illegal, not arbitrage trading. Brokers love if you simply lose your money with lagging and pricey indiors.

If you require additional advice, reply.

LydPra
01-23-2022, 07:33 AM
If we are speaking strictly about authentic STP brokers, then they truly don't have anything against any type of egy you can produce. As for them profitable client would mean, lengthier account lifespan, more deposited capital, more generated commissions. So, I would imagine they will be okay with arbitrage trading. As far as their liquidity suppliers goes... well, that is a whole lot different narrative, partner

oxrayoxrin98
01-23-2022, 08:54 AM
quote Thank you. He reveal a page in Fxblue, there are not any information about broker and Live/Demo account. He then reveal an account trading history in FSFX to me by his own MT4 on his PC. I'd not hear anything concerning this termed broker. I suggest he could exchange my account a week for analyzing, He say maybe not. I would never trust anybody to manage my own money with arbitrage trading as trading egy as aside of risk of ruining his account with ill-developed and analyzed egy in addition, there are broker risks what can be even greater. I doubt you will find generous brokers that would allow you to earn a money-generating machine from them with a egy balancing near prohibited ones.

Oxnuarns
01-23-2022, 10:15 AM
quote I completely agree with you. I've got my 2 algos. Which can be ofcourse not holly grail but doing fairly well at the present time. I wanted to ad arbitrage to portfolio as another system. I asked precisely what you mentioned. And founder everytime recomended different broker and distinct settings but didnt work. Anyway it was my choice to invest in it and it didnt work. I take responsibility for wasted money and time. Im. Its part of the game. Thank you.
First he show a webpage in Fxblue, there aren't any information about broker and Live/Demo account.
He then show an account trading background from FSFX to me by his own MT4 on his PC. I had not hear anything about this named broker.
I suggest he could trade my account a week for testing, He say not.

Wafalopwz
01-23-2022, 11:36 AM
quote I totally agree with you. I've got my 2 algos. Which can be ofcourse not holly grail but doing fairly well at the moment. I wanted to ad arbitrage to portfolio as a different system. I asked exactly what you mentioned. And creator everytime recomended different broker and distinct settings but didnt work. Anyway it was my decision to spend in it and it didnt work. I take responsibility for time and wasted money. Im not whining. Its part of the sport.
Average scam artist behaviour Try this, try that, hmmm, strange that it is not working anymore It's great that you take responsibility for your own actions, since it is must have feature while Foreign Exchange trading, in lifestyle

bravo
01-23-2022, 12:57 PM
quote Unfortunately, only error you made is that you wasted your money on worthless software and time for analyzing it. You should ask software creator exactly what broker you should use as servant and master and wait for reaction. -It's all depends on trader preferences, bla bla bla, bullshit, bullshit bullshit - OK, so what brokers do you utilize? -I'm sorry, this is confidential, but I have heard that one of out customers made good profit between X as Y and master as servant, look at announcement (quite old or forged) -I have tested it and it doesn't work at all... I completely concur with you. I have my 2 algos. Which can be ofcourse not holly grail but doing pretty well at the moment.

I wished to ad arbitrage to portfolio as a different system. I asked precisely what you said. And creator everytime recomended different broker and different settings but didnt work.

Anyway it was my choice to spend in it and it didnt work. I take responsibility for wasted money and time. Im. Its part of the sport.

Wafalopwz
01-23-2022, 02:17 PM
quote Thanks, this is just what I think. My two friends spended more than 4 weeks with attempting to set it up. We moved through 100 brokers. Without succes. I would love to think I did some thing wrong and it works somehow. But I dont believe so.
Regrettably, only error you made is that you wasted your money on useless time and software for testing it. You should ask appliions founder exactly what broker you ought to use as master and slave and wait for reaction.

-It's all depends on trader tastes, bla bla bla, bullshit, bullshit bullshit
- OK, so what brokers do you use?
-I am sorry, this is confidential, but I have discovered that one of out clients made good profit between X as master and Y as slave, look at statement ( very old or forged)
-I have tested it and it doesn't work at all
-I am sorry, probably you should change configurations or broker alter execution policy bla bla bla etc...

Great information, never buy any EA which must make money for you, even if it had been good in the past it doesn't work now or it'll end working near in the future. This is how this company operates.

Secondly advice, should you think about learning how to trade forex at any given forex guru always ask for real account statement at reputable and regulated broker (statements at scam brokers are forged). Ask for investor's password to get one afternoon and check account. I can guarantee you that there is no forex guru with real account statement that can teach you how to trade.

bravo
01-23-2022, 03:38 PM
quote It will not work! Do you think anyone would sell good software for peanuts whether it can make low risk money and drain money for software creator? It can not work between 2 ECN with quick feed brokers. In concept it can function between rapid ECN feed as slow and master feed MM as slave, but MM is going to do as many tricks as it can to earn arbitrage trading impossible. Several years ago it was possible to make some money with arbitrage trading before broker asks you to leave or requotes you as hell or delays implementation by several seconds. Thanks, this is just what I think. Me and my 2 friends spended over 4 weeks with trying to set it up. We went through 100 brokers.
Without succes. I'd like to believe I did something wrong and it works somehow. However, I dont think so.

Wafalopwz
01-23-2022, 04:59 PM
Hello guys are testing BJF arbitrage for some time. On NY servers loed servers, even with VPS there but it doesnt work for me personally att all. Ping is zero. I tried a lot of changes in Diff to open etc.. However, without any decent results. Is anybody really having succes using it? I start to think that its crazy to try f*ck up with brokers companies that has advanced technology. Please let me know if it works for you. Thanks It won't work! Do you think anybody would sell great software for peanuts if it can make low risk cash and drain money for software creator? It can't work between two ECN with feed brokers. In theory it can function between rapid ECN feed as master and slow feed MM as slave, but MM is going to do as many tricks as it can to make arbitrage trading impossible. Several years ago it was possible to make some money with arbitrage trading until broker asks you to leave or requotes you as hell or delays execution by several seconds.

oxrayoxrin98
01-23-2022, 06:20 PM
hi friends, I have very powerful arbitrage ea which is earning 1000$ in every 2 hour with just 10 pip stop loss in every transaction. Risk is 10 pip and profit factor of the ea is over 90% . Ea this is . However, the issue is I cant able to utilize it live might any one have better way to use it live concealing with broker that we're utilizing arbitrage ea or some other option please suggest me . That's the principal hiccup of all arbitrage - you understand how to trade but do not know where.

bravo
01-23-2022, 07:40 PM
Hi guys Im testing BJF arbitrage. On NY servers found servers, together with VPS there but it doesnt work for me att all.

Ping is zero. I tried a lot of modifiions in Diff to start etc.. However, without any results. Is anybody really having succes using it?

I start to believe that its crazy to try out f*ck up with brokers firms that has advanced technology. Please allow me to know if it works for you.

thanks

paulcast8
01-23-2022, 09:01 PM
I think it is bad idea to ask broker if they encourage arbitrage. They'll flag your account and your title. Broker not on your side. And it is not true it is difficult to discover the broker. If you adhere to some rules - no problem.
1. You need vps at the same data centre with broker. Generally all brokers have servers in London (LD4, LD5 ) or / and NY (NY5). If you decided to try first on your current vps or home computer or free vps - it is bad idea. It will never work and you'll say: it is difficult to find broker :--RRB-. If you decided to use this trading system- you should understand you want to spent a little money for good vps.
2. Software. I like bjf latency arbitrage and today I examine bjf lock arbitrage. It's many reasons: they provide really fast feed out of several LPs, simple adjustable, good idea inside (trailing stop, breakeven etc.). arbitrage enables to keep orders open for long time and use closed rather than opening. It helps to work out a problem with brokers who would like you to keep orders on line longer afterward 2-3min, and reduce execution time/slippage. However, I'm 100% certain if you ask broker can I use arbitrage - they'll say no , or flag your title.
3. settings. I think it isn't too tough part as well. If you lease good vps and use right software, distinct settings will work for you. You need to keep sl very short - bit bigger then disperse, diff to open must be 2-3 for some symbols greater.

Triangular arbitrage - I think it is bad idea. Just on 3 fix api brokers it may operate, but if you use 3 brokers it is always more problem then 2 brokers or one broker :--RRB- I urge latency or lock latency arbitrage.

raqwl.deji
01-23-2022, 10:22 PM
Guys if you would like to do arbitrage (any sort) don't inform your broker. You will hurt your self. I've examined over 60 brokers (so called ECN, STP, MM . . .you name it) and who will accept arbitrage will accept it at all. After all it resumes to the profit you earn. . .because profit is hurting them (directly if they're MM or indirectly if they're ECN - thier LPs generally asks them to filter their clients).
And by the way: how can a broker know if you're performing arbitrage and why do they care (when their business model is reasonable and transparent)? In the end, the FX/CFD market is (most of it) that an OTC market so different prices on the exact same instrument are logic. So again, why would a broker care when I am doing arbitrage? In the event the broker quotes a price and I am taking it and paying for commission why do they care?

CRISUOX
01-23-2022, 11:43 PM
It is really quite tough to loe broker which enables Arbitrage and the worst part is if we do not use it several brokers claim we used that, therefore very tough to find out broker who publicly allows it.

pikar0
01-24-2022, 01:03 AM
Can anybody share my setting record of Arbitrage I havn`t found any great settings....
If anybody used it until some other broker can you share me place file. .
I'll Be thankful to you... (Y)

dharale
01-24-2022, 02:24 AM
quote I'm not sure exactly what do you mean by arbitrage. There are a lot of arbitrage trading that the commons are : exchange arbitrage, triangular, or latency however in the event that you wanna do arbitrage trading, I imply ECN broker or low spreads Stp broker , you will find lot of them in the markets, Hfx, Tickmill, ICMrkets, pepprstone, ikongrup, etc I have my own research about triangular, utilizing tickmill and tradersway, but since its rare to find arbitrage opportunity, I toss this notion into my trash . Following asking the service, only few of them support arbitrage trading in live account
Tickmill support triangular arbitrage
Ikon support triangular arbitrage in some of specific account
must Pick the lowest one if wanna do triangular arbitrage trading however

alicayhdz
01-24-2022, 03:45 AM
quote yes I know how we can run this on real account I already use this program ship your skype id for more information I have a secret setting of the ea to run in live account... The private messaging program goes into a page stating there's a issue, soooo Jugnogee,please email me so we can share or ideas and discoveries: batchj2011 at gmail dot com.Thx! Jerry

mrsexceptiok
01-24-2022, 05:06 AM
quote One of the ECN brokers with MT4 would be nice given your definition of arbitrage trading. ATC Brokers, MB Trading, PFG for instance. However, these days it is rare for any broker to shut you down to whatever really. I've an FXDD account (certainly a bucketshop and MT4), also I scalp the heck out of it, not a problem. Of course they are not ideal for that kind of trading, but just making the point your experience was probably an exception, not the norm. You should not say any ECN broker would be OK for Arbitrage trading, a lot won't even wish to hear it. Sounds all retail brokers forbid it. Perhaps it's because traders make money away from it.

vctrgrr
01-24-2022, 06:27 AM
Hi, I'm from Myanmar. Is there some broker who allow arbitrage ea ? I have automated arbitrage ea which is very profitable and it can run on reside ( already tested ) but the broker denied my profits. What broker did you utilize?
I can assist you with that. Can you mind share your EA?

Ruuuubens95
01-24-2022, 07:47 AM
Hello,
I'm from Myanmar. Is there some broker who allow arbitrage ea ? I have automated arbitrage ea which is quite profitable and it could run on reside ( already tested ) however, the broker denied my profits.

kattoxnx
01-24-2022, 09:08 AM
Hi Markus,

My VPS are 10GB/sec not super fast, but it's enough for me.

Probably we can test a few EAs and exchange.

Should you click on the profile you can contact me via SKP, TW, etc..

Unfortunately, for simply clear reasons I will not upload newest technology to forums.

Best regards

Petra

eljermo
01-24-2022, 10:29 AM
That broker did use it?
can i have your skype id?

garcayp_sokay
01-24-2022, 11:50 AM
Hi friends,
I have quite powerful arbitrage ea which is earning 1000$ in every 2 hour using only 10 pip stop loss in every transaction. Risk is only 10 pip and profit factor of the ea is over 90% . Ea this is . But the problem is I cant able to utilize it live
can any one have better way to use it live hiding with broker which we're using arbitrage ea or any other alternative please suggest me .

eljermo
01-24-2022, 01:10 PM
Arbitrage EA works with account ?
Broker let Arbitrage ?
If let which broker?

javier03bcn
01-24-2022, 02:31 PM
Arbitrage is Hopeless for Retail Traders.

Transaction Cost are to high, Excecution to slow, Position Sizing method to unflexible with MT4 etc I agree. I have myself couple of arbitrage EA and also to maintain profit during an extended period of time is extremely difficult :Ranked : https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/15190495841962863370.png
Still if you would like to test them, you should search for a broker that offer a VPS assistance, for example Alpari or Exness.

soyjoram
01-24-2022, 03:52 PM
There is no such thing as an illegal EA.
All trading styles are quite lawful but when you handle a bucketshop like FigFX, a winning egy will always be deemed illegal by them.
Find a more trustworthy broker and one which is either controlled in the U.S. or the U.K and you should be fine. The Issues with US brokers is FIFO and non leverage

soyjoram
01-24-2022, 05:13 PM
Too many scam brokers Today

okroxxu
01-24-2022, 06:33 PM
FigFX is currently scam broker,
I have friend traded there..double his account then account get disabled, profit eliminated deposit back.

InesRamttR
01-24-2022, 07:54 PM
I expect so but it sometimes happens. And it did happen to me, I had an EA it had lots of trades and was proftable and FIG FX claimed it would be an illegal EA.
And another point is that they did not notify me, they just shut down my account. There isn't any such thing as an illegal EA.
All trading styles are quite lawful but when you handle a bucketshop like FigFX, a winning egy will continually be deemed illegal by them.
Find yourself a more trustworthy broker and one which is either regulated in the U.S. or the U.K and you should be OK.

OxntisOxrina
01-24-2022, 09:15 PM
Yeah I agree.. A lot of these 'ECNs' just hide accountability by saying it wasn't it was our liquidity providers... This my friend is probably more true than not.

The delay between bridge and liquidity could be high enough to induce slippage or neglected fills. So in terms it is.

To tell the truth, there arent many true ecns on the market. And the ones that are imitation, generally seem to be the most popular (because they offer the best conditions, which dont truely exist within an ECN). But the fact remains, if a trader is shedding, they will forever blame their broker.

ECN isn't for the faint hearted. I really don't suggest anyone go there till they truely understand ecn conditions and the outcomes of those conditions.

poker
01-24-2022, 10:36 PM
Yeah I agree.. A lot of these 'ECNs' only hide accountability by saying it was not it was our liquidity providers...

jjcatala
01-24-2022, 11:57 PM
I think you'll discover that if effective automated trading has been 'very common' then you'd find a different image. Fact is, it's very rare compared to the majority of guide trading which is discussed here

you stating 'half the threads on here would be speaking about it' is actually quite worrying if you take the opportunity to realize what you're trying to chat about Well that is a good point given the vast majority of traders lose money anyhow, whether using an EA or.

However from an overall perspective, 2-3 decades ago, I heard of lot of stories from different traders about being kicked out of brokers since they were too profitable, but I rarely hear that today.

As I was saying it is a lot more common today for brokers to use different methods for YOU to depart instead of shutting down you. I guess the principle is exactly the same, it is only the methods are different, as it is bad press to get a broker to perform something as blatant as kicking someone out...

poker
01-25-2022, 01:17 AM
I believe that you'll find that if successful automated trading has been 'very common' then you would get another image. Truth is, It's Very infrequent compared to the majority of manual trading That's discussed here

you stating 'half the threads here would be speaking about it' is actually quite worrying if you take the time to understand what you are trying to Discuss

jjcatala
01-25-2022, 02:38 AM
you will find it's really quite common practice. All in their tcs as well. . .the rest of the crap that ECNs say is just marketing hype; contradictory to their real terms

when they can not model the EA's logic themselves to exchange your positions until you get them they pull the plug on your entire practice I think it used to be quite common, but is pretty rare today. If a broker wants you out, there are plenty of different things they can do to eliminate you rather than just shutting down your account. Like placing you on manual implementation for example.

The sole instance of this I have heard of recently was approximately 18 months ago when ODL shut down accounts that were using FAP Turbo. If this proved to be a really common practice, I am sure half of the threads here would be from people complaining about that. Yes, it could occur, but really frequent? Not actually...

poker
01-25-2022, 03:59 AM
You will find it is really practice. All in their tcs. . .the Remainder of the crap that ECNs state is just marketing hype; contradictory to their actual terms

when they can't mimic the EA's logic themselves to trade your rankings before you get them, they pull the plug all of your practice

zeudes
01-25-2022, 05:20 AM
I expect so but nevertheless it can happen. And it did occur to me, I had an EA it had many trades and was proftable and FIG FX asserted that it would be an illegal EA.

And another point is that they did not notify me, they simply shut down my account.

jjcatala
01-25-2022, 06:40 AM
Hello does anybody know MT4 Broker which allow arbitrage trading? Any of the ECN brokers with MT4 would be fine given your definition of arbitrage trading. ATC Brokers, MB Trading, PFG for example. However, these days it's rare for any broker to close you down to whatever else really.

I have an FXDD account (certainly a bucketshop and MT4), and that I scalp the heck out of it, never a problem. Of course they are not great for that sort of trading, but only making the point your experience was likely an exception, not the norm.

zeudes
01-25-2022, 08:01 AM
Not real arbitrage, I have an account with FIG FX and employed a scalping egy but they assert it would be arbitrage trading and this would be prohibited and so they shut down my account.

Rocky
01-25-2022, 09:22 AM
Arbitrage is Hopeless for Retail Traders.

Transaction Cost are to large, Excecution to slow, Position Sizing way to unflexible with MT4 etc etc

poker
01-25-2022, 10:43 AM
Clarify which type of arb