PDA

View Full Version : Who has become rich trading forex?

gas
06-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Tell me your story. How can you get it? How much did you earn, how much did you lose and please be fair.
I am looking for a top 1 percent traders who will definitely beat this game.

Is this the real thing, is this just fantasy!

Noroxn
08-14-2023, 05:37 AM
Who has come to be extremely rich and rich with FOREX?

1) Brokers aka Market Makers.
Two) Enormous Hedge Funds that can manipulate the market with their trillion dollar funds (Cases: PIMCO, BlackRock, GoldmanSachs, you name it) (Additionally Market Makers)

Who has made a lot of cash with this particular plan?

3) Enormous affiliates boosting the Brokers in Revshare commission (Example: cliqforex)
4) Individuals selling best sellers Books about FOREX.
5) Individuals selling paid memberships in revshare or other paid lessons, etc.. . (Example: James16 and Dialist)
6) The Owners of WEBSITES such as collective2, Zulutrade, MyFxBook, etc.. .

REMEMBER, 99.6% of traders lose money with FOREX. And that money is earned by the Big Ones.

Remember, for somebody having a trillion dollar hedge fund just like any of these US New York VULTURES, it's amazing easy to manipulate the market. They can do it daily they want, and they can cash in millions and tens of thousands of dollars each HOUR.

And you as a person, you believe you have a chance?

Don't lose your time and your hard earned cash in this scheme.

You're warned.

Nothing else to include.

:::::::::::::::------------------::::::::::::::::

Currobau
08-14-2023, 06:57 AM
To be a wealthy trader isn't simple, u need to do it step by step, just utilizing a little lot and trying to create constant profit and keep it, and attempt to boost ur lot, and I am definitely feel that u may be wealthy trader.

jupkes
08-14-2023, 08:18 AM
Wow that is amazing. From 30 thousand to 10Times that sum. #30 thousand times 10 = 300,000.00 USD. Wow is all I can say! I could live very well on those returns. Congratulations!

salvapedgar
08-14-2023, 09:39 AM
quote Lol Those who saying that tagging this company as scam were losing their trade in one order, as well as got themselves cheated by poor brokers. All I know is that people who know what they are doing make money and lots of it.

It's a private choice to make excuses or learn how to win and earn money.

yttoyainhoa
08-14-2023, 11:00 AM
I'm not rich but due to forex, I have pretty simple life.Last 5-6 years I really do win 5-10% monthly . I do have a sizable capital to exchange though, that is the reason why I do nicely. The trick isn't to be covetous in forex, if I'm pleased with my daily gain,I shut the store, which is my MOTO.That is it. Where's the fun in that? I have a few terrific months every year or so and the remainder of the moment, I'm just waiting for all those terrific months. It's fun! I really don't like the consistent 5-10% per month. When I wanted a boring job, I'd have become a accountant. : )

Carltt0307
08-14-2023, 12:20 PM
Has anybody had any social trading success? Is it worth it (joining a social trading platform) or is it just more fluff and hot air? By success I am making money.

adaupkvandam
08-14-2023, 01:41 PM
Everybody would like to be success in Forex but it depends upon the skills of the trader how they work hard and develops their trading knowledge to realize their goals of success in Forex.

08-14-2023, 03:02 PM
If you've got the ideal mindset which comprises the following :
- Don't be greedy
- Take losses when you will need to without getting emotionally involved
- Be individual
you will make money.

The best traders loose cash. As the saying goes Forex trading is the transfer of cash from the impatient to the individual.

Have a look at this system also with high leverage trading on a very low investment (example uses capital of USD10). With the power of leverage and by earning 15pips daily, the closing equity following 30days will probably be USD580.

Impossible ? No. Just have to have patience and be focusses. Don't get greedy and await the exact right time to execute your transaction.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/j2GzZANBeAI?origin=https://www.cliqforex.com

Usuario
08-14-2023, 04:23 PM
Who's become extremely rich and wealthy with FOREX? 1) Brokers aka Market Makers. 2) Huge Hedge Funds who can control the market using their trillion dollar capital (Examples: PIMCO, BlackRock, GoldmanSachs, you name it) (Also Market Makers) Who's left a lot of money with this Scheme? 3) Big affiliates promoting the Brokers in Revshare commission (Example: cliqforex) 4) People selling best sellers Publiions about FOREX. 5) People selling paid memberships in revshare or other paid lessons, etc.. . (Example: James16 and Dialist) 6) The... I wonder if you understand 99,6% FX trader eliminate money,why you're still here?To warn everybody here to find out they losing money everyone?What is the purpose?

Noroxn
08-14-2023, 05:44 PM
quote I wonder if you know 99,6% FX trader eliminate money,why you are still here?To warn everybody here or to find out they losing cash everyone?What is your purpose? The question is, What are YOU doing here, when someone is telling you the facts and you are believing that some day perhaps you can do it... LOL.

If you lose your hard earned cash to one of these BROKERS, don't arrive later and complain. I advised you, and you have been warned over and over and over again about it.

It's also funny to see someone having a Communist Avatar trying to fit to the most Capitalist Scheme in this world. Https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527138925.png

Nothing else to add.

bixxyproxd
08-14-2023, 07:04 PM
You will need capital to turn forex from a game to a organization. That is accurate, you may just get 1000per account to handle if you have yourself a cent account of 5 winning documents. But large client will come when they see that your share in the PAMM is enormous.

Once you're in business, You want a long proven track record to show your abilities. Suggest of 3 years.

And you require friendship all over the world. Your IB will refer client to you, your friend of buddy will even refer client to you. If you're bad person, they won't refer anyone to you.

cocoe
08-14-2023, 08:25 PM
Who's become extremely rich and rich with FOREX? 1) Brokers aka Market Makers. 2) Huge Hedge Funds who can manipulate the market with their trillion dollar capital (Examples: PIMCO, BlackRock, GoldmanSachs, you name it) (Also Market Makers) Who's made a lot of cash with this particular plan? 3) Big affiliates promoting the Brokers in Revshare commission (Example: cliqforex) 4) Individuals selling best sellers Books about FOREX. 5) Individuals selling paid memberships in revshare or other paid classes, etc.. . (Example: James16 and Dialist) 6) The...
I am adding too here that the users of websites such as zulutrade, have made tons of good money.

mneseas
08-14-2023, 09:46 PM
I believe lots of individuals make decent money by trading Foreign Exchange as a business, but when by 'wealthy' you mean earning enough for one to retire, then I'd imagine that would be a much smaller proportion of professionals the market.
The initial and key point is that you need a large quantity of capital to make 'important' gains in trading Foreign Exchange.
Other variables are significant and successful traders that aim to become 'wealthy' must have a concentrated and committed egy with constant urge to boost efficeincy along with a strong risk desire to create abnormal returns from speculative trading
Finally is the overall approach to Foreign Exchange trading this really is a 'career' and 'real business' or simply a 'punt' and side-venture....if it is the latter then it will not happen, but if you eat, breathe and sleep the 'business' then why can't you become 'wealthy...

Lapice
08-14-2023, 11:07 PM
quote Only for you my friend here is this morning's take from the FOREX Market. It's there to be taken you just need to go and get it done. And there are not any fancy indiors either. Only Price Action. Because of this morning's take that's 14 straight months of 10 percent or greater yield trading Forex Full time without any other occupation and I am not trading a Micro-Account. Go ahead, say it's a Demo, or Photo-shopped or made up and attack me - I know you'll and YOU know you'll but I really don't care because I'm creating a very great living. Now I will agree that 14 weeks... Hi yazzie,

It would be great if it is possible to answer a couple of fantasy I've.

#1 Do you have work beside trading forex (you did say trading forex complete time, but it wasn't obvious if you trade full time AND still have a job)

#2 if you're trading full time just in forex, how big quantity of balance money do you think a person would need to have in order to receive as much money as you like, you triumph just like 3000$ daily. . ( I know it is average . .not a complete. . But I do not think 3000$ is a big risk to you it's likely a 10% risk I am assuming).
But the less It would be a REALLY fantastic help if you who trading sable for 14 weeks straight.

My living standard isn't....like millionaire so , some thing around 3000$ per month is good enough for me. I just don't know how small/minimum a balance you think one would need to exchange forex complete time WITHOUT a job

Thank you.

P.S please do not talk about it rely on my ability and discipline and win ratio % etc.. . Those I can take care of this...

I know that in the event you have a 200,000$ account you can trade whole time forex only sure. . But no one have that much with no real job with level...

I really don't have a level... SO that's why I am searching for a tough minimum estimation first balance from some one who. . .already already been through..it.

Yes I do have a regular (not minimum wage) but. . Roughly 11mph occupation.

Laurivict05
08-15-2023, 12:27 AM
$100k usd/aud

Rikyvk
08-15-2023, 01:48 AM
quote Hi , It would be great if you can answer a couple of fantasy I've. #1 Do you have work with trading forex (you did state trading forex complete time, but it wasn't clear if you trade full time AND still have a job) #2 If you're trading full time just in forex, how large quantity of balance money do you believe a person would need to have in order to get as much money as you like, you win just like 3000$ daily. . ( I know it is average . .not a complete. . However, I don't believe 3000$ is a large risk to you it's likely a 10% risk I am assuming). But the... Victor, see responses below:

#1- I've been trading full-time with NO other job for 18 months now. I worked in the Corporate World for over 20 years, am single with no family or debt, and was lucky to be in the ideal place at the ideal time a couple of distinct days in my corporate Career. So I was able to start trading with about $30K Capital.

#2 - Thus over the course of the past 18 Months I chose to actually treat this as a business, establish a corporation for my trading business (for taxation purposes) and just trade in my small business. In my earning Forex as well as some extra capital infusion my trading account is currently more than 10x what my initial investment was. As soon as I began I traded 1 standard lot and as my account grew I started to raise my trade size. That is a private thing and it is dependent upon your risk appetite.

However, to do this complete time to cover the bills I really believe you want a minimum $20K US dollars.

bolindri
08-15-2023, 03:09 AM
A trader can develop his initial investment, and find a damn excellent ROI, but this ain't gont occur overnight, it might take a while, some effort in your part. .
As for those who have made it rich in forex, well, the list is damn big and begins with big banks, hedge funds to both brokers and the professional traders. .

Lapice
08-15-2023, 04:30 AM
quote But, to do so full time to cover the bills I really think you will need a minimal $20K US dollars.
Thank you yazzie for your experience enter https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527138925.png

I'm more safer now should I get fire out of a project or even self quit in 1 year-2 year.

Rambokavo1
08-15-2023, 05:50 AM
In my humble view, it's a two way thing. Earning money through Forex is much more of a skill and I think that everyone should learn this specific skill. So that is the first one, the next issue is that everyone should find a regular job, that enables the flexibility for you to exchange the markets (if that exist these days), so that it becomes a two pronged attack. I suppose t's more probable for those living out in any loion above GMT 'cos they get to operate and at night to night time they can exchange largely the US session that has a lot of moves generally. But no matter I vouche for everyone to learn the skill on making money through Forex. Any ideas and opinions?

jupkes
08-15-2023, 07:11 AM
I can definitely testify to the fact that trading is not straightforward. Not for me. Been studying for ages. I'm now taking a look at the FX charts trying to figure out a system which suits me. I'm finding that they all seem to share some basic characteristics. I really do have an adequate amount of Capitol for a single account. I do not plan on blowing it by not knowing how to trade. That's why I set a lot of study into it. Hope it works out, but it ai not simple. No I'm not wealthy, but just Perhaps???

bolindri
08-15-2023, 08:32 AM
I can certainly attest to the fact that trading isn't straightforward. Not for me anyway. Been studying for years. I'm now taking a look at the FX charts trying to figure out a system which suits me. I'm finding that they all seem to share some fundamental characteristics. I do have a decent quantity of Capitol for a single account. I don't plan on blowing it by not knowing how to trade. That is the reason why I put a lot of research into it. Hope it works out, but it ai not simple. No I'm not rich, but only Perhaps??? Yes, do review all the free internet resources..and as for analyzing out egies you can use a demo and move to live when you're ready. With hard work, patience, study and efficient trading, you should be able to land fantastic yields frequently. .

Gduard
08-15-2023, 09:53 AM
after 3 years of losing and eventually break even and lookin and trying all types of items, im now starting to make money more consistently day after day. So yes can make money in fx and the best advice I can give u can find a system that works for a egy actually and trace it. Discipline is one of the most crucial things you could have in this game. And thats what's helping me now. Please,after getting some instruction from the broker,how many weeks or months did it take you to do your first real exchange and how long can it take you to double your initial deposit?

Rikyvk
08-15-2023, 11:14 AM
quote Hi Yazzie, Who's your broker? What about the very realistic prospect of this broker moving bankrupt and us losing a portion or all of our accounts notably in forex, look what happened with MF Global futures accounts even with all the regulations at the futures market .... FX has even less regulation so very curious to know your broker Well yeah I suppose there is always the possibility (non IMO) it might occur. Being with a Publicly traded company with a market cap more than $1.2 Billion and among the largest brokers in the market does provide some relaxation however. I am with FXCM and quite happy with them and my account team.

Currobau
08-15-2023, 12:34 PM
Any trader target is the way make profit just as much as they can, even they know about they will lose if they exchange with a big lot, but they don't frighten shed, they simply do trading, therefore if u wanna turn into a good trading u need a good mentality, so u can stay in forex trading.

dharale
08-15-2023, 01:55 PM
There are so theories, many answers rather than one wealthy guy here.
I begin to suspect that everything isn't that easy. Unless all the millionaires are hiding at another forumhttps://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527138476.png

Cabagok
08-15-2023, 03:16 PM
There are several replies, theories and not one rich guy here. I begin to suspect that everything is not so easy. Unless all the millionaires are hiding at a different forumhttps://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527138476.png LOL https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527138477.jpg
But yeah, I agree with you. I am able to say it still uncommon to find a rich trader out there since most people still contemplating this business as a part time business...

juanm1_
08-15-2023, 04:37 PM
quote LOL https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527138477.jpg But yeah I agree with you. I can say it still rare to find a wealthy trader out there since most of us still considering this business for a part-time business... You know I believe there are wealthy traders. But they are not retail traders. These probably work for a large businesses and understand something what we all don't understand.

pilaroxyu
08-15-2023, 05:57 PM
Ive been trading for 4 Decades and im finally Beginning to feel like I might Really get somewhere but as yet I havent made any Cash Only learnt a lot

dharale
08-15-2023, 07:18 PM
Ive been trading for 4 years and im finally starting to feel as if I may really get somewhere but as yet I havent made any cash just learnt a lot What knowledge lent you in this circumstance?

pilaroxyu
08-15-2023, 08:39 PM
quote What knowledge gave you in this case? At this time Im feeling defeated. Ive made some great trades this week however overall I havent created a profit. So Im looking at eduion Im ordering a few books on trading and studying more about how to imporove my success rate. Some things I've done to improve my trading is to change my leverage to 25:1 this is really important it prevents you from making absurd large lot dimensions. Ive also changed my halt to 10 pips It was 20 pips but I guess if it goes to Eliminate a lottle than shed a lot and it enhances my risk to benefit however im still chasing the holy grail

pilaroxyu
08-15-2023, 10:00 PM
Things are looking up. SHort that the Aus/usd up 10% so hopefully a good ending to the week

salvapedgar
08-15-2023, 11:20 PM
Bottom line, there are plenty of real people that produce cash trading. Stop telling yourself and others that it's a scam or only the big men make money trading Foreign Exchange. It merely takes some time and trial and error and expertise to discover what works and what does not.

Look at the examples below.

So you now know, yes there are regular folks like you who make millions trading Foreign Exchange. Yes there are people making money frequently in trading period.

Thus, now we could all quit asking that question and creating excuses.

Now you are able to move to simply determining how determined you should stick with it until you succeed yourself.

This isn't supposed to chastise anybody, but to put the question to bed and also to encourage you it's rewarding if you take it seriously and be persistent in learning.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXViperTrading/fx-viper-live-master-account/616112

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXViperTrading/fx-viper-mamm-ic-markets/882236

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/richfxtrader100/richfxtrader100/1437809

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/bansostra/profit-collectors-consistent-profit-egy/1243785

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3053JTbcfv8?origin=https://www.cliqforex.com

Nighy
08-16-2023, 12:41 AM
Bottom line, there are plenty of real people which produce real cash trading. Stop telling yourself and others which it's a scam or that only the big guys make money trading Currency Market. It just takes time and trial and error and experience to find out what works and what does not. Examine the examples below. So now you understand, yes there are regular folks like you who make millions trading Currency Market. Yes there are people making money frequently in trading period. So, now we could all quit asking that issue and making excuses. You can now move to simply... Lol
Individuals who saying that tagging this business as scam had been dropping their trade in a single order, or even got themselves cheated by poor brokers.

jurec
08-16-2023, 02:02 AM
Bottom line, there are plenty of real people who produce real money trading. Stop telling yourself and others which it's a scam or that only the big guys make money trading Currency Market. It just takes some time and trial and error and expertise to discover what works and what does not. Look at the illuions below. So now you know, yes there are ordinary people like you that make millions trading Currency Market. Yes there are people making money regularly in trading period. So, now we could all quit asking that question and creating excuses. Now you can move on to simply... It seems amazing!!!

Rives6
08-16-2023, 03:23 AM
A successful trader does not ask for PM or advertising sign. They share their advantage and searching for people to scam. They don't make noise. They trade their own method

Noroxn
08-16-2023, 04:44 AM
Professional traders can become rich off trading. I don't know whether ordinary people who are just casual traders can become rich too, but I am sure - as I've seen it and done it - that they can enhance their income through trading a long time.

salvapedgar
08-16-2023, 06:04 AM
Professional traders may get rich trading off. I don't know whether ordinary people that are only casual traders may get wealthy too, but I am certain - as I've seen it and done it - that they can enhance their income through trading a long time. You get out of it what you put in. You put in casual hard work and time you will acquire casual results. You put in serious time and effort you will get considerable results.

ioana23
08-16-2023, 07:25 AM
this is now and to the record its not mine. .

https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/1527138484142137102.jpg

pixatintes
08-16-2023, 08:46 AM
The person who get wealthy in trading think they could earn money while trading. Loser constantly doubt they will earn money or get rich quick. A farmer need to be individual to seed their grain.

Pan
08-16-2023, 10:07 AM
quote Victor, see answers below: #1- I have been Trading full time with NO other project for 18 months today. I worked at the Corporate World for more than 20 years, am single with no family members or debt, and was fortunate to be in the right place at the right time a few different times in my corporate Career. So I managed to start trading with roughly $30K Capital. #2 - So over the course of the previous 18 Months I chose to actually take care of this as a company, set up a corporation for my own trading company (for tax purposes) and only trade in my small business. In my earning... Hi Yazzie,

Who's your broker? What about the very realistic chance of this broker moving bankrupt and us losing a portion or all of our accounts especially in FX, look what happened with MF Global futures accounts with all the regulations in the futures industry .... FX has less regulation so really curious to learn your broker