PDA

View Full Version : Lessons Learned during System Development

dharale
10-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Hello,

I have been reading through the discussion and I am in the process of creating my own personal system. . But not actually doing building but more stage. . Https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/forex1508957462.png

Anyways, exactly like the article title says, I wish to be aware of the course you learned through the evolution of your personal system. What triggered this fascination of mine was among 's articles on one of those ribbons:
https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/853-euro-and-yen-extend-recovery.html

Anyhow, the ribbon tackles concerning the steps in getting a (good?) trader. . And yet one 's measure there was he suggested he understood he was constructing systems that the wrong way...

So essentially, I need to learn what these errors or incorrect methods for creating a method so that I could prevent them through my development. .

So ideally, will reply my query. . For many others, please post during creating your own system, the lessons you've learned. . So of creating their own sys that men that are planning are going to have the ability to prevent errors. .

Again expecting for your kind responses. .
Athan