PDA

View Full Version : Stop loss for the intraday trading

Leandro86
10-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Hello everybody!

I have been wrestling with my demo accounts for a couple of months attempting to form myself into a profitable dealer. I exchange the intraday, aiming to get fast moves involving 10 to 20 pips each shot. Fundamentally, I wait to get a bounce to occur (based on some standards, naturally) and ride the movement to get a small number of pips although the rebound nevertheless has momentum. I trade 5 mins graphs and the 30 off.

That I have discovered that a specific phenomenoum over and above: these transactions that wind up being powerful, are within 15 to 20 minutes high, meaning I input the sector and within 15 to 20 mins I've edued my 15'ish pips and'm outside. I seldom ever go deeper into red numbers than 10 pips in the slightest before cost heads back my leadership - that the cost bounces off my conspicuous loions, I pull on the trigger, and soon after I evaluate my goal.

Conversly, these transactions that wind up failing and consequently hitting my baldness, often idle around for much longer; the cost doesnt quite act as I had forseen, cost enters a range-bound place and little by little it heads south towards the stop loss.

To wrap this up, based my experience over my distinct trading style, if cost drops into negative numbers whatsoever or requires over 20 mins to evaluate my profit goal, I typically account at a reduction.

Therefore, this is my query: given the aforementioned circunstances, how do I change my stop loss coverage? I mean, like I said, I know within 15 mins when the transaction is a winner or a losser without going into unfavorable, because I have to have hit my goal profit. Can I perhaps go for stops? Maybe automaticaly matter the outcome?

Any comments apreciated!