PDA

View Full Version : Chart Thread

kattoxnx
06-17-2005, 04:41 PM
2005 TO 2016. DECENT AND THANKS TO ALL MY GOOD Pals.

Http://www.JAMES16GROUP.COM

NEW Site PRE-LAUNCH VIDEOS LINK BELOW. BE SURE TO READ INFO LEADING TO IT.

THE DREAM IS OFFICIALLY BEING ANNOUNCED AND CLOSE TO MIKES BIRTY. LOL.
OUR NEW SITE WHICH INCLUDES FOREX, STOCKS, OPTIONS, REAL ESTATE, MEMBER FOUNDATION FOR FINANCIAL TROUBLE DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, WORLWIDE CHARITY AND EVERY DREAM WE HAVE HAD FOR TEN YEARS WILL BECOME LIVE ON 1-3-16. Now You Can SEE WATCH TWO VIDEOS AND OUR FIRST PREVIEW THAT I THINK WILL BRING MANY SMILES TO MANY FACES. STAY TUNED BECAUSE ANOTHER PRE LAUNCH VIDEO WILL HAPPEN AROUND 12-25-15 AND WILL INCLUDE A FULL MEMBER AREA WALKTHRU.

TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS FROM AROUND THE WORLD MEMBER AND NON MEMBERS THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A BETTER PERSON IN MY HEART. THE SEARCH FOR EVEN BETTER PLACES INSIDE MY HEART WILL CONTINUE WITH COMPANIONSHIP. THE NEW SITE WILL CONTINUE ON WITH INTEGRITY SHOWN TO0 ALL AND THE HONOUR FOR NOW OVER TEN Decades. THE VIDEO WILL BETTER EXPLAIN BUT ALLOW ME TO MAKE A COUPLE OF MAIN POINTS. TRADE CALLS WILL BE DONE BY DONATION ONLY. A LARGE PORTION OF THE Website WILL BE MEMBER DONATIONS Instead of FEES FOR SERVICES. IF WE EARN IT THEN YOU CAN DONATE. YOU IS RESULTING IN YOU MAKING MONEY THEN DONATE IF YOU Desire IF WHAT WE HAVE TAUGHT.

5 TO 10 PERCENT OF ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE FAMILY FOUNDATION AND CHARITY WORK AND A FULL ACCONTING WILL BE READILY AVAILABLE. In Reality MEMBERS WILL BE SUBMITTING MOST SELECTIONS. THIS WAS ONE OF THE GROUP'S EARLY DREAMS TO BE ABLE TO HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY WITH OUR SITE AT A LEVEL THAT COULD ALLOW THESE IDEAS. Plenty of THOUGHT WAS GIVEN TO THE YEARS OF TURNING DOWN AFFILIATES ETC.. WE DO PLAN ON DOING A FEW THINGS TO ACTUALLY MAKE A LITTLE MONEY BUT NOT WITHOUT PERMISSION.

THATS RIGHT. EVERY IDEA OR PLAN THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO MAKE THE SITE MONWY WILL BE APPROVED BY LIFETIME MEMBERS BEFORE ANYTHING. This Is the Way WE KNOW WE CAN KEEP.

FOLKS WE SPENT YEARS PUTTING THIS TOGETHER AT A FAIRLY HEFTY Price. ITS TOYS AND THE Website Will IMPRESS YOU BUT REMEMBER SOMETHING. YOU WONT FULLY Have the Ability to APPRECIATE THE GREATNESS WE HAVE PRODUCED. THE RATE OF FREE AFTER ONE YEAR AND 129 PER MONTH WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ABOUT A MONTH. ALL YOU Have to Do IS USE THE EMAIL LINK ON THE PAGE. IT DOES Not Mean That You ARE SIGNING IT SIMPLY LETS US KNOW WHO HAS THOSE WHEN ITS AVAILABLE INTENTIONS UP. IF WE HAVE ANY BUGS WHICH IS NOT UNCOMMON WITH A NEW SITE WE WILL HAVE YOUR INTENT.

ALL CURRENT AND PAST MEMBERS ARE PERFECTLY SAFE AND YOU Won't Ever BE CHARGED A NEW FEE Aside from THE OPPURTUNITY TO DONATE SHOULD YOU Desire. You THANKS TO ALL AROUND THE WORLD. MERLIN WHEREVER WOULD LOVE TO SAY THANK YOU PERSONALLY. IF THAT NEVER GETS TO HAPPEN OK BUT THE TWO OF US KNOW. AT LEAST IN OUR HEARTS WE KNOW. THE LINK IS AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO OUR PRE LAUNCH VIDEOS. READ ALL OF THIS FIRST YOU WANT SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT TONIGHT AND/OR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I've something to leave {}. If it means nothing to you personally that is perfectly alright
not something wrong with this. I am giving this at case only among you
may be blessed with it.

When a person starts to search his true character and to get the fact of
his actual being he starts the pursuit. Between the average person who chooses
himself because he is and the philosopher that does precisely the same there stands
that the searcher.
In the first instance the prognosis is narrow, being limited by attending to the
inevitable requirements and requirements of daily living. At another case
reassurance might have been demoned, a desire for understanding possibly
fulfilled along with the subject of self possibly realized.
In between those two racks the searcher. He's not happy with himself
and also has a powerful desire to be a much better and more edued man. He also
spends his entire life trying for the replies to this seemingly unanswerable
queries of his presence.
What needs to be of comfort to those courageous enough to journey this lonely street
is just to understand that only the hunt itself is complete success over
life.

-Paul Brunton.
Edited marginally with the utmost respect and respect by James16

component of this brand new website will probably be about these items. Its not all about
faith with me people. I've got one but that is not exactly what The Search field of
the website will be around. Just so that you know.

YOUR LINK BELOW

http://www.group.us/

JIM
JAMES16

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS ENTIRE FIRST POST SLOWLY AND WITH FOCUS. Lots of YOU ARE. THE OLD TIMERS CAN GET YOU UP TO SPEED IN SEVERAL WEEKS IF YOU WILL READ THIS FIRST POST AND THEN GET. FOR the Ones That DECIDE TO READ THE WHOLE THING IT Will Surely NOT HURT YOU. TAKE YOUR TIME and Revel in THE RIDE. IM HERE VIA EMAIL AT ANYTIME.

That is an upgrade to the very first post of the thread on 1/14/09. This thread has been started long back if cliqforex was a loion that was smaller. It was odd at the time to see over 20 people on the internet. My how times have changed.

This thread has changed my life in many many ways and it's shifted many other people also if my email inbox is any indiion. This thread is all all about helping individuals learn how to trade its about supplying a non-threatening and type loion for novices. There's literally an army of old timers {}, together with me, be sure.

The single most significant reason that this thread continues to generate winners is it always pounds house that this is a business and has to be treated as such. Your going would like to thank somebody.

cliqforex is exactly what it is because of the vision and attention of a single individual, my friend Merlin. The torch is no longer carried by Merlin here but he's a hero to me and I am blessed to know and call him my friend.

Okay are you prepared to read the reality? Are you prepared to confront what hear or no newcomer to this company wishes to read? Of course its only my view but it comes in 26 decades of expertise, sweat, tears and blood. Thats all I actually teach here anyhow...experience. Follow it and combine the multitudes here who are traders just like most do in this industry early on such as myself to get 2 31, or and go hell.

To be successful in this business you will need a sound egy (notice I didn't state egy), common sense, discipline and a rock solid comprehension that in case you don't deal with this as a company you have a ZERO CHANCE of long-term success. 95 percent of companies fail when the owner is aware of what they're currently doing. Do you believe after 3 weeks exercise or less, this company will work for you?

Whats interesting about the company is that it affords the individual that chooses to utilize common sense a means to find out it without losing a lot of money or any for that matter. Below is the outline I used to find some achievement and I've become mental. For this very day some other refinement to methods or any procedure im analyzing goes through the procedure. Bear in mind this. Accounts may never keep me concentrated to be picky about my entrances and you will find exactly the exact same thing. Little accounts TO BE PICKY ABOUT YOUR ENTRIES. Option? Force yourself to become picky (almost impossible) or stick to the program below while your rescue.

Ahead of the egy I need those of you who are new or struggling to read 1 sentence from somebody who has come before you. Only a normal person like you. The program was followed by this individual, got stuck and involved with it. Listed below are his words and they need to tell you something. There are no free lunches in the enterprise. Give your best to it here and see whether you're able to do exactly the same.

Words can not explain where my trading has been 6 months past compared to where it's currently

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

If you're new to trading or you've experienced trouble finding some consistent success, then you need to know something. This isn't a game and it isn't a means. You are doomed to failure should you approach this company to follow it, although I guess there's the exception of the individual who has a whole lot of cash to play . A physician spends make a six figure earnings and ten years at a learning curve to succeed.
Below is a minimal requirement (in my estimation) to find out without dropping your @#! @#${} if this company is right for you. You will treat trading and you'll be studying and gaining confidence. I believe that is significant, I will create the next announcement: if you get rid of of your cash If you begin in this company utilizing no sense, you don't have any one. There's absolutely absolutely no reason to lose a dime. Common sense, A small business program and hard work is required. It doesn't mean that you need to see your bank accounts go to zero, although men and women fail and meet those prerequisites.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / THIS IS A BUSINESS

WHATEVER / WHICHEVER WAY YOU Choose TO TRADE YOU MUST (AT A MINIMUM):YOU ONLY DEMO-TRADE FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE PROFITABLE MONTHS IN A ROW AND WEEKLY TIME-FRAMES, ON DAILY. YOU DO NOT PROCEED TO STEP TWO UNTIL COMPLETED. OPEN AN ACCOUNT YOU INTENDED TO GO CONTINUE AND FULL WITH TO ONLY TRADE DAILY AND WEEKLY TIME-FRAMES UNTIL. YOU NEVER RISK MORE THAN TWO PERCENT OF ACCOUNT ON ANY ONE TRADE. YOU DO NOT PROCEED TO STEP THREE UNTIL STEP TWO IS COMPLETED. CONTINUE AND FUND A FULL ACCOUNT TO ONLY TRADE DAILY AND WEEKLY TIME-FRAMES UNTIL YOU ARE CONSISTENTLY BUILDING ACCOUNT FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS. YOU NEVER RISK MORE THAN 2 OR 3 PERCENT OF ACCOUNT ON ANY ONE TRADE. You're ALMOST CERTAINLY GOING TO FIND YOURSELFE IN TROUBLE IF AND WHEN YOU Choose TO DAYTRADE ON A SMALL TIME-FRAME AND YOU DO N'T FOLLOW AT A MINIMUM, THIS TEMPLATE. IF You're GOING TO FOLLOW A SYSTEM OR ANY TRADING STYLE AND YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS TEMPLATE so Far as THE DEMO PROCESS, You're NOT TREATING IT AS A BUSINESS AND You've Got NO ONE TO BLAME OTHER THAN YOURSELF IF YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY. Should You Ever SUFFER THE LOSS OF 30 TO 35 PERCENT OF YOUR ACCOUNT, TRADING STOPS. PERIOD-PARAGRAPH. YOU GO. WHILE DOING THIS, YOU REFUND YOUR ACCOUNT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL AMOUNT. You Don't GO BACK TO LIVE TRADING AGAIN UNTIL YOUR DEMO HAS. IT Doesn't Matter ONE MONTH OR SIX MONTHS, IF IT TAKES. You Have to FOLLOW THIS APPROACH IF YOU DON'T WANT BLOWN ACCOUNT AFTER BLOWN ACCOUNT. Your target needs to be this. Discover, learn and learn more and do not do anything dumb while your getting your feet. Any trader's goal is to construct an account where a earnings is produced by only a few trades per month. Since they do not treat it hardly anyone gets there. They do things which they'd never do in almost any area of the life and it. Is it worthwhile if it takes you two or three years or even ten or five to get to the degree of a earnings? The option is yours.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

Here's a article from early 2009. Shape what im striving to state is said in by it and cant appear to stay short.

Every issue you could probably consider has been answered many times by now. The PF (http://www.group.com) is great as it's all of the stuff in 1 loion, it is concentrated, without lots of the outside sound which you may get on a forum. You definately simply have to obey particular voices notably within this thread (should you read the thread in the beginning you may just begin skipping some peoples articles after some time lol, and reach the great , that is exactly what I did https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/forex1507835971.png)

I say if you're cash strapped then only read this thread and follow it and demonion, backtest. . Function... No need to place yourself under fiscal pressure my buddy. All the substance from the PF, all of the excellent traders at the PF (Instructors, Mature members and traders alike) Still won't in their make you profitable, that's all up to you.

That's all up to you my friend, be loyal, brace yourself and work hard and success will be yours . . Now, or later on.

This thread is similar to a set of signposts in the ideal DIRECTION (To adulthood https://www.cliqforex.com/attachments/forex1507835972.jpg) Signposts assembled by men and women who have recognized the fundamentally confusing jungle of Currency Market earlier. Every line that's said by individuals in this thread, has hours of operate, backtesting and expertise behind it, although I have begun to love this lately. To give it a seal of power that only experience can provide...

it is a jungle out there . . But we're fortunate enough to have signposts built for us ... Set in rock, by the individuals who have navigated their way through the jungle until us...

Only a few of my favorite ...

Godspeed,
T

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

UPDATE 11/25/09 - ABOUT THE JAMES16 GROUP PAID SERVICE

for all those of you who are new to this thread I have decided to post something about our team in article #1. In the forum that this thread was found for 5 years and we've had a coverage OF NOT forcing people to join this group. We have been plogical. You can go weeks and not know of this service. Thats not likely to alter EVEN THOUGH we are loed in a field of the discussion WHERE WE CAN IF WE CHOOSE TO DO SO.

That I HATE BEING IN THIS AREA BUT I RESPECT THE DECISION BYcliqforexTO DO THIS.

Ever since I am here and I am sure that there are a couple excellent individuals here im certain it will grow to be a breeding ground for the people I have hunted to seperate myself out of five decades.

How have I attempted to seperate myself one ask? In most ways and I needed to give you an inventory. Attempting to take care of traders how I might wish to be treated and not to get on your pockets designed this listing.

THE JAMES16 GROUP IS THE GOLD STANDARD IN THIS BUSINESS FOR ETHICAL BEHAVIOR AND PRODUCING SUCCESFUL STUDENTS.

I'm proud of the listing and I could say with pride...

1. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES ASKING FOR MONEY DO NO ADVERTISING? NONE. NEVER A DIME.

2. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES HAVE BEEN ASKED BY EVERY MAJOR BROKER IN THE WORLD HAS SAID NO TO EVERY ONE OF THEM?

3. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES HAVE NO AFFILIATES BY CHOICE?

4. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES WERE CREATED BY REQUEST?

5. WHAT EDUCATIONAL SITE IS SO RESPECTED FOR Decent CHARACTER AND ITS HONESTY TO BE ASKED BY THE WORLDS LARGEST FOREX COMMUNITY TO BE ITS ONLY OFFICIAL PARTNER?

6. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES PUPOSELY CHOSE TO NOT USE A URL THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED MARKETING ORIENTED?

7. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES HAVE AS MANY POSTED UNSOLICITED TESTOMONIALS?
http://www.group.us/testimonials.html

8. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES USE NO FORM OF FREE ADVERTISING SUCH AS YOU TUBE BY CHOICE?

9. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES ARE HONEST ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU REASONS NOT TO JOIN?
http://www.group.us/membersignup.html

10. PROSPER AND HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES COULD SURVIVE FOR 5 YEARS THRU VIRTUALLY NO OTHER MEANS OTHER ?

11. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES STATE CLEARLY THAT IF YOU CANT AFFORD US WE WILL HELP YOU?

12. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES HAVE HELPED 1000 TIMES MORE PEOPLE FOR FREE?

13. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES TELL PEOPLE TO SPEND A COUPLE OF MONTHS IN THERE FREE AREA FIRST BEFORE MAKING THE DECISION?

14. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES TELL PEOPLE NO WHEN THET TRY TO PAY TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT REGRET A Massive PURCHASE? ( I do so just for people without credit cards and once they've spent time in this free ribbon)

Frankly I can go on but the main point is that. I dont want income out of the group to cover my bills just like 99.999percent of another website online (THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING) but thats why I do things how I do.

After 26 years in this industry I understand how difficult it's to find really decent men and women.

THE JAMES16 GROUP IS ABOUT TREATING YOU WITH DECENCY AND RESPECT AND TRYING TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE AT SUCCESS Rather than TREATING YOU LIKE A DOLLAR SIGN.

YES THE JAMES16 GROUP IS THE GOLD STANDARD AND WHEN I LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER I SEE NO COMPETITION.

IS THE ABOVE HYPE OR EMPTY PROMISES? IS IT VANITY OR EGO?

NO ITS THE TRUTH.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

NOTE: In over 25 decades of learning and trading its most important for me to give credit where credit is due.

Most my approaches are first but a number of the components are frequently things I have heard from the others and use in my own manner. That is true for all us that truly put in time and effort to find success in this business.

I wish to thank these people and since I recall others will add them. I believe these people all are great and honest at what they edue and do.

The man I played in 1982 who had a rolex along with a vette and may play golf regular if he desired. 4 hours is what began it all and I never saw him again. If I could have seen him, for years I might have strangled him. I feel that man had been put that day of it might have been this particular thread. Life is like that isnt it funny? Should you havnt lived long enough to know everything I said You will.
Martin Pring
Todd Mitchell
Austin Passamonte

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THOSE NEW TO THE THREAD ON VARIATIONS TO THE ORIGINAL BASIC MATERIAL. 2/15/10

I see there's a discussion about it. Ive asked this and people remarks was mikes.

I believe there is no way to keep things fresh in a huge thread such as yours. Thus you're likely to get everyone all. We only need to be diligent in approving the novices the precautions and measures to take as they're all based off the theories I do not have anything wrong with it.

I agree with mike but im worried nontheless.

Most of us understand the basic substance can actually help new men and women find some historical success and most of us know how crucial that stage is.

I have zero issues with variants based from this fundamental substance but we have to always be sure new men and women know what's ideal for them {}.

To accomplish this I want the variant people to publicly be eager to inform new people who demoing there variant is nice but they should focus on the simple substance.

Clearly what we do here is easy but I don't want new individuals coming from the gate carrying blind touch transactions THINKING THAT IS WHAT THE THREAD WAS DESIGNED TO TEACH. NO NO NO.

You touch traders have fun and do something but allow me to maintain the new people from trouble.

I shall place this in article 1 for reference.

Due to all of you no matter what approach you choose for maintaining the thread a wonderful loion for many traders.

THAT IS WHAT Is Really IMPORTANT TO ME.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

below are a few articles that I think shouldn't get lost within this very substantial thread. In case you know of one not listed here please allow me to know.

Https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/4450-any-recommendations-of-a-5-day-mt4-broker.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4270-ecb-bulletin-euro-zone-to-grow-moderately-in-2010.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/4450-any-recommendations-of-a-5-day-mt4-broker.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4264-aussie-kiwi-gain-as-rate-hopes-hot-up.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/4512-the-week-ahead-a-us-fundamental-perspective.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/0-chart-of-the-day-12-09-2009-–-gold.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/1349-book-quottrading-rules-that-workquot.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/4484-us-dollar-continues-to-march-higher.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4272-world-stocks-weak-but-europe-rebounds.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/technical-analysis/4425-daily-egy-sterling-to-remain-under-pressure.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4411-information-overload.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4251-eur-usd-possible-move-to-14626-ahead.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4364-us-dollar-mostly-weaker-ahead-of-retail-sales-report.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/4447-gbpusd-threats-seen-towards-the-16267-level.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/0-dollar-mixed-overnight-on-light-volume.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4400-global-markets-european-stocks-eye-ecb-and-boe.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4353-sdx-tzpivots-ea.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/0-chart-of-the-day-12-09-2009-–-gold.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/technical-analysis/4436-7-tips-to-help-avoid-forex-sc.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4361-tumpel-gugerell-says-excessive-debt-may-boost-interest-rates.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/4454-profiting-from-a-price-action-study-part-2.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/0-bernanke-sees-‘formidable-headwinds'-for-economy-tight-credit.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4357-fundamentals-from-the-street.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/4223-how-to-limit-order-history-by-code.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4361-tumpel-gugerell-says-excessive-debt-may-boost-interest-rates.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/4500-support-amp-resistance.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/4515-indior-for-distance-price-to-ma.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/newbie-questions/4515-indior-for-distance-price-to-ma.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/technical-analysis/4422-darling-keeps-2010-growth-forecast-of-1-to-15-pct.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-forex-discussion/4272-world-stocks-weak-but-europe-rebounds.html

https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-system-and-egies/4223-how-to-limit-order-history-by-code.html

under is the way the thread began from early 2005.

I thought I might begin a fresh thread to post graphs. My question is that and I am certain can tell me the solution. I'm not certain if I would like to do so but just how a lot of you'd like me to post trades. The thing is that precisely the same entry can be taken by 2 people and you will lose and another will triumph. The factors to trading are infinite. What does everybody believe. jim